Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Oct 2017 at 8:51 PM
Default Hacks & CC that you'd like to see!
Since the TS2 forum has one, I don't think it's gonna hurt If it were for TS4 has well...

~Just share your thoughts on the matter of what the title suggests~
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 29th Oct 2017 at 11:02 PM
Sims can use the computer to design their fake degree and enter a career of quackery.
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th Oct 2017 at 11:23 PM
Domes in build mode...
Field Researcher
#4 Old 30th Oct 2017 at 5:59 AM
Something that will allow "normal" sims to have the choice of vampire speed, or that enables the different kinds of vampire teeth for normal sims in CAS.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 30th Oct 2017 at 1:09 PM
I wish the medical equipment from GTW was useable outside of Hospitals, and by anyone.
Scholar
#6 Old 30th Oct 2017 at 8:27 PM Last edited by Enjoji : 30th Oct 2017 at 8:39 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by KurayamiX111
Domes in build mode...

Domes/round roofs should be in the upcoming patch in November... - http://simscommunity.info/2017/10/3...ovember-update/
..is that what you mean?

I also wish the police equipment was usable outside of the police station - unless that's been done already?
Another mod wish - to completely get rid of all background objects/houses/shell decoration etc.. in all the neighbourhoods. There a couple mods that get rid of some, but not all.
Also, a third mod wish (and my greatest one) - a mod to stop autonomous Sim walkbys from other neighbourhoods! I don't want my poor, dusty, peasantry sims from 'Oasis Springs' suddenly turning up in the well-to-do, nobility town of 'Newcrest', especially since I like to play historically (Edwardian and Medieval usually) and the class system was rife back in the day... invitation only would be ideal...

...Titanium white...
Instructor
#7 Old 30th Oct 2017 at 9:42 PM
Curved walls, L shaped stairs and launching the game without Origin at the top of my head.
Test Subject
#8 Old 31st Oct 2017 at 12:32 AM
Better and more realistic custom walk styles. Maybe even walk styles from video game characters too....Maybe.
Scholar
#9 Old 31st Oct 2017 at 1:31 AM
A mod that lets me make items that are no longer draggable, draggable again. For example, wall photos sometimes, somehow, no longer are draggable to the sims inventory and can only be dragged to the family inventory. I want to be able to make them draggable to sims inventory again, esp. if the sim took the photo to begin with.
Theorist
#10 Old 31st Oct 2017 at 1:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by spidergirl79
A mod that lets me make items that are no longer draggable, draggable again. For example, wall photos sometimes, somehow, no longer are draggable to the sims inventory and can only be dragged to the family inventory. I want to be able to make them draggable to sims inventory again, esp. if the sim took the photo to begin with.

o.o photos *are* dragable to the sims inventory unless you're playing a household to which they don't belong, or moved the household to which they belong so the game thinks it's a new one. Yeah, gotta love that "feature" :\

Also this might not include inventory but...
Scholar
#11 Old 31st Oct 2017 at 2:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ShigemiNotoge
o.o photos *are* dragable to the sims inventory unless you're playing a household to which they don't belong, or moved the household to which they belong so the game thinks it's a new one. Yeah, gotta love that "feature" :\

Also this might not include inventory but...

I think that mod might annoy me. I'm always accidently grabbing cardboard dance floors and BBQ's. If everything was suddenly grabbable in live mode I'd go nuts!

I know they *are* draggable... Thats what I meant. Preston took photos of himself. Preston moved, forgetting the photos. Preston's other family member took the photos into her inventory and brought them to Preston's new home. Now, when Preston moves again, those photos are no longer draggable because the game thinks they are no longer his. Any inventory item that doesn't belong to the sim I'm playing can't be dragged to their inventory. "This item does not belong to Preston". I want a mod that disables that.
Theorist
#12 Old 31st Oct 2017 at 3:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by spidergirl79
I think that mod might annoy me. I'm always accidently grabbing cardboard dance floors and BBQ's. If everything was suddenly grabbable in live mode I'd go nuts!

I know they *are* draggable... Thats what I meant. Preston took photos of himself. Preston moved, forgetting the photos. Preston's other family member took the photos into her inventory and brought them to Preston's new home. Now, when Preston moves again, those photos are no longer draggable because the game thinks they are no longer his. Any inventory item that doesn't belong to the sim I'm playing can't be dragged to their inventory. "This item does not belong to Preston". I want a mod that disables that.

:\ yeah, my scientist sim lost all his rare space collectables that way. As I said that's a hell of a "feature" they implemented. They should give you some kind of warning if you're moving a sim in/moving your sim out that you will lose all collectables your sim isn't carrying to remind us to go grab them, first xD

They should be tied to the sim, not to the household, but since sims aren't treated as individual sims but as components of a "household" *ugh* the whole game is programmed like shit from the ground up...
Scholar
#13 Old 31st Oct 2017 at 3:33 AM
Ironically it still says "Photo by Preston"... -_-;
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 1st Nov 2017 at 11:32 PM
Here's another one, about Butlers from Vintage Glamour stuff: We should be able to edit his/her work clothes, I know this can be done with console commands, but searching for ID by name, and typing the long string of numbers is seriously tedious. Plus, you can't change butler's shoes, because the outfit resets...
Test Subject
#15 Old 2nd Nov 2017 at 3:58 PM
Most of the things I want are things that you could do in The Sims 3 but now you can't.

- Give an other sim a gift from your inventory.
- Put a flower you picked into a vase.
- Spiral Staircases.
- Tell a visiting sim to "Stop that" without telling them to leave.
Also things like the alchemy skill and acttions as well as the consignment store. Both of those, seperately or combined, were some of the most fun I've had in that game. I miss that dearly.

And, as for CC...
A Goban. I want that so bad. I only found the one at chi-sims after that was shut down so that's no longer availible. XD'
Field Researcher
#16 Old 2nd Nov 2017 at 5:19 PM
All the neighborhoods cleaned up without the fake houses, and with neutral backgrounds.
Scholar
#17 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 8:25 AM
A mod that makes the vampire transformation more traumatic for the sims, their hunger bar barely goes down, I'd want it to go down alot more and really make the sim suffer before they turn.
I tried make it by myself, but I'm such a mod noob, I don't even know where to start.

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Theorist
#18 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 1:41 PM
.-. This makes me wish pain were a thing.

What a lame children's game the Sims is, for real though.

I want an R rated sims game, with blood, and injuries and health. :\
Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 11:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ShigemiNotoge
.-. This makes me wish pain were a thing.

What a lame children's game the Sims is, for real though.

I want an R rated sims game, with blood, and injuries and health. :\

There's a violence mod for that. Witnesses react to crimes and criminals gain a reputation. It's pretty fleshed out. No injuries or health, but the rest is well thought out.

~* Childish, Eco-Friendly, Snob, Couch Potato, Inappropriate *~
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 11:32 PM
I don't know if this exists already, but I want more death in the Sims 4. I think my sims live way too long sometimes, I have yet to have a sim die because of an emotion without me inducing it purposely
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 1:20 AM
more vomiting when pregnant for females and also more ofit when eating bad food!
Theorist
#22 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 1:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by StarlightShadowDancer
more vomiting when pregnant for females and also more ofit when eating bad food!

Or from illness. Why do none of the illnesses include vomiting? ... Or drowsiness? ... Or loss of appetite?

Man the sims 4 illnesses suck... Still better than the Sims 4 pet illnesses though... Woah man.
Field Researcher
#23 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 1:48 AM Last edited by grindingteeth : 25th Nov 2017 at 5:44 PM.
I just generally want more strife. Suffering, hardship, consequences. Social consequences for poverty, More regular people jobs and careers, unfair advanteges for the rich - nepotism, job rejection. All that crap we have in life. I know many people use the Sims to escape into some perfect utopia, but I don't. I use it to escape into stories - and those stories aren't always good and shiny. That's boring to me.
Scholar
#24 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 10:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grindingteeth
I just generally want more strife. Suffering, hardship, consequences. Social consequences for poverty, More regular people jobs and careers, unfair advanteges for the rich - nepotism, job rejection. All that crap we have in life. I know many people use the Sims to escape into some perfect utopia, but I don't. I use it to escape into a stories - and those stories aren't always good and shiny. That's boring to me.

Yes, I like to tell darker stories, but that have a happy ending - it's completely different from real life in that we are (or should be) in complete control over the story. It's like therapy in a way.

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#25 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 4:05 PM
Why isn't an apartment mod out there that allows you turn a build into a towny communal area?
Page 1 of 2