Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pointed ears as CAS sliders

by CmarNYC Posted 14th Oct 2009 at 5:36 PM - Updated 21st Jun 2012 at 9:35 PM by CmarNYC : updated information

278 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 223 Feedback Posts, 54 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 12
Test Subject
#26 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 8:48 PM
Very useful, thank you
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 8:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shimrod101
Do these work OK with Delphy's breast sliders installed at the same time? It's been thoroughly tested?

now i know this question was already asked, but my concerns are more towards the patches. does it work up to 1.4 patch? are there any known conflicts?

.: don't expect from me what you would from other people, it's just not possible :.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 9:17 PM
This is fantastic! I found a set of elf ear accessories, and they're... a little bit horrifying. These sliders will allow me to make elf ears as subtle or terrifying as I would like :D

Black Goldfish!
Test Subject
#29 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 9:27 PM
I don't often post, but I had to do more than just click a button. This is so great! I've always had neighborhoods full of elves and now I can again. Keep up the great work.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 9:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by yeabil
I just tried it yes it works.

Thank you!

Sims addict since 2003
And proud of it!

[Simpage] [Screenhots]
Test Subject
#31 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 9:48 PM
Can't wait to try them out! Thanks!!
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 10:01 PM
Yay!

Is about all I can come up with.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#33 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 10:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shimrod101
Do these work OK with Delphy's breast sliders installed at the same time? It's been thoroughly tested?

Yes, and yes.

Quote: Originally posted by SuicidalSpiders
I love you! Thank you sooooo much for this!

I hope you don't mind, but I put a thread on TS3.com forum about these with the link. I just want everyone to know how AWESOME you are!! ^__^

I don't mind at all, and thank you.

Quote: Originally posted by Anubis360
Oh, you should make clear that if someone is uploading a sim with elf ears, the downloaders must get this hack to get the pointy ears. I've just tested that

Yes, the ears will only show if the person has this mod. It's standard procedure to provide a download link to any custom content included in a Sim, house, or whatever.

Quote: Originally posted by BrokenPiece
Same question here. I did think I saw a sim with tweaked breatst in de screenshot. Am I right?

Yes you did.

Quote: Originally posted by pinketamine
And doesn't it make some original game sliders dissapear?

Only if you have the beta of the breast sliders, which were also in the head and ears section. Too many new sliders in one section = game sliders not working. With breast sliders in the mouth section everything should work fine.

Quote: Originally posted by MiMiN86
now i know this question was already asked, but my concerns are more towards the patches. does it work up to 1.4 patch? are there any known conflicts?

I developed and tested this with the 1.4 patch in place. At least a dozen other people participated in the beta testing and no issues were reported to me beyond some meshing problems which are now fixed.

yeabil: Thanks for clarifying.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 10:18 PM
Utterly amazing 8D! Can't wait to get these back in my game.
Test Subject
#35 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 10:38 PM
Yay thank you so much, can't wait to try!!!!!!!!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#36 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 10:59 PM
Impressive :-) Thanks!
Test Subject
#37 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 11:54 PM
Oh great goodness I love you! :bow: :bow:
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 11:55 PM
a very good job! i am really amazed at anyone who can make any CAS sliders because I thought only delphy could! he he

great job!
Supreme Social Simmer
#39 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 11:57 PM
Woot! They are now official yay! It was a pleasure to test these, and now my Sunset Valley is literally filled with elven Sims. I do hope you are able to keep up with the inevitable and relentless updating after WA is released and the expected 2 or 3 patches afterwords, plus all future EPs and stuff, because if not I will never buy or update the game at that point. These ears and delphy's breast sliders make the game so much more enjoyable and I don't think I could live without them now.
Field Researcher
#40 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 12:19 AM
Awesome! Now if Delphy or Rick would update the slider hack for the latest patch, I could recreate my goblin sim.

Human beings are a very irrational species. Some of them are even afraid of pickles.
Mad Poster
#41 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 12:39 AM
Yay! Loved the beta, testing was fun. Although I didn't make my sims have vulcan ears, just subtle changes so they would have different ears, it was so refreshing seeing the children inherit them. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing find about the game with us!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Forum Resident
#42 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 1:23 AM
I have had these them in my game for a while and they are fabulous. Thanks again for making this game wonderful in spite of EA.
Test Subject
#43 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 2:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pinketamine
And doesn't it make some original game sliders dissapear?

Nope, Delphy's breast sliders appear in the mouth section and these are in the head section, so there's plenty of room and all the game sliders are there. I just tested it.

I LOVE these ears! Thank you sooo much! They're just perfect.
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 2:21 AM
thank you, god.

I think everybody should like everybody. ~Andy Worhol (Go Pittsburgh!!)

98% of teens have drank or been around alcohol. Put this in your signature if you like bagels.

"I don't want to do good things, I want to do great things." -- Lex Luthor
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 2:30 AM
Thank you so much!!! My game was in desperate need of some good old elves!! *bows to you* My gratitude is infinite XD Great work!!
Instructor
#46 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 3:45 AM
Thank You. Thank You Thank You Thank You. Finally.
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 4:38 AM
awesome thanks for replying back although i downloaded them before my question was answered i just couldnt resist hehe thanks for setting me straight woot woot!!

.: don't expect from me what you would from other people, it's just not possible :.
Test Subject
#48 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 4:43 AM
Thank you for your hard work and uploading this for us.Now if we can figure out Vampire teeth and transparent floors.I miss my Vampires and Skylights.
Test Subject
#49 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 4:51 AM
Yay, they're back!!

へ へ
の の
 も
 へ
Test Subject
#50 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 5:32 AM
Yeesh... It's about darn time! Thank you.
Page 2 of 12