Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 2:39 AM
Default Logging in issues after over a year MIA from MTS.
Hi, I've been a member here for some years but took a hiatus as I was graduating. I tried to log in now after about a year or so (and haven't had so much trouble in my life!). I have gotten two errors: 1) You have attempted too many registration tries (because I just could not retrieve my original password, I attempted to register again) and now my IP address is blocked. I searched through all my emails in the previous years from Mod the Sims and found one link that led me here and somehow able to log back in temporarily. The second error: 2) It seems I'm half in and half out and when I try to change my temp password which was sent to me by email, I go into my User Control Panel and in to password settings and the website keeps showing me this error:

403 Permission Denied
You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Could someone help me please and fix my account with Modthesims?? I love this site and am hoping I have this temp password long enough to post this thread because as soon as I log out or the temp password expires, I'm out of luck and can't even log back in to post a question. Would someone please email me some help if I'm logged out for good? Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused!
Advertisement
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#2 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 9:16 AM
Well who were you?

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)