Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#101 Old 19th Jan 2013 at 4:27 AM
My Avatar is a cute turtle because I enjoy turtles and their cuteness.

I'm not clumsy, objects just get in my way!
Advertisement
Instructor
#102 Old 19th Jan 2013 at 5:41 AM
My avatar represents my love for Doctor Who
Test Subject
#103 Old 25th Jan 2013 at 4:18 PM
Mine is Cadis Etrama Di Raizel, Protagonist of my favorite webtoon Noblesse. I chose it because he is made of awesome, and there wasn't one with his faithful servant Frankenstein.
Instructor
#104 Old 25th Jan 2013 at 6:00 PM
Mine is a drawing of Mayhem, one of an electro music guy's pseudonyms. I'm using it because the music is awesome, I love the artist's work, and uh, I'm already using this icon on another sims forum. :V

my tumblr - sim pics and downloads
my dreamwidth - ts2 downloads
linkdecrypter - bypass adfly and other harmful pay per click download link hiders
Lab Assistant
#105 Old 23rd Nov 2013 at 2:24 AM
Simply put, my avatar represents me, in a cartoon style.
Mad Poster
#106 Old 23rd Nov 2013 at 3:22 PM
For years I didn't have one - because of stupid. I didn't know what I wanted, didn't know how to POST anything, and didn't CARE. Then I had dental/sinus surgery that made me look like a cartoon - huge round cheeks; I thought it was so funny, I took a pic and posted it.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Field Researcher
#107 Old 23rd Nov 2013 at 3:45 PM
Mine avatars were usually cats,because I'm 'crazy' cat lover <333
Mad Poster
#108 Old 23rd Nov 2013 at 5:13 PM
For those who know me, they know I can be both very grown-up and very childish. So it's a play on my age. The disguise isn't working, though. I look several years younger than I am (people usually guess at between 15 and 18), which isn't much fun when I'm really in my mid-20s...

My other avatar is a raven, which is kinda self-explaining.
Top Secret Researcher
#109 Old 23rd Nov 2013 at 5:36 PM
Mine is the villain of my first sim story and the sim which started it all for me, Kalian, villain of witch queen!, I thought of changing my avatar to something else recently to this,

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Mad Poster
#110 Old 23rd Nov 2013 at 8:26 PM
A character off Australian drama Prisoner Cell Block H

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Theorist
#111 Old 23rd Nov 2013 at 8:35 PM
Mine is a picture of me.

It was dark.
Mad Poster
#112 Old 7th Dec 2013 at 8:53 PM
Mine changes. At the moment it's a border terrier because I have puppy lust right now, but I shouldn't get a dog. *sigh*

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Field Researcher
#113 Old 7th Dec 2013 at 9:32 PM
My current avatar is a cropped screenshot from a game. What game you ask? Heh, well I won´t tell you. It´s the closest thing to represent me as a 12 year old, with the options you get in that game.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#114 Old 7th Dec 2013 at 10:18 PM
Mine is a cat because I'm a crazy cat lady.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Theorist
#115 Old 7th Dec 2013 at 10:48 PM
Mine is a combination of how I feel (like I'm different from everybody else... although I don't feel that so much anymore) and the way I wish I was (fun, stylish, and pretty).

esmeiolanthe's Live Journal and Tumblr
Most recent story update: Fuchs That! on 2/21/15
Test Subject
#116 Old 7th Dec 2013 at 11:51 PM
Mine is of a sim I made named Taryn, but she resembles me kinda... I mean I tried my best!
Lab Assistant
#117 Old 9th Dec 2013 at 6:42 PM
mine is an Elvgren pinup drawing called Dampened Doll, one of my favourites

here's the full version:
Screenshots

Call me Kisses, darling.
Living without you is like TV in black and white
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#118 Old 9th Dec 2013 at 6:53 PM
I like eyes. Somewhere around here (my house, not here here..) there's a stack of drawings that are just eyes back from when I drew all the time. My avatar would be a pic of my eyes/one of my eyes if I could actually get a good one. Well, I DO have one but it's kind of scary. I was goofing around one day doing my "Cousin It" impersonation and just one of my eyes could be seen through all that hair. But, yeah, I'll keep that one to myself.
Scholar
#119 Old 9th Dec 2013 at 7:12 PM
My avatar is molnija marks from Vampire Academy. I'm actually considering getting a tattoo of them, though I'm waiting a few more years to make sure I won't regret it. In the books, dhampirs (half vampires) get the tattoos when they kill strigoi (the evil, lifeless vampires). Dhampirs also protect the moroi (non-evil, life vampires). Basically to me the molnija marks represent facing your fears and rising above them, defeating what brings you down.

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Instructor
#120 Old 10th Dec 2013 at 5:18 AM
My boyfriend is in the Navy, so my avatar is a representation of that, and how our feelings for one another go on for infinity, with the ability to span any distance and cross any ocean.

Very cheesy I know. :p

"Somtimes the stars align." ~Dean Lowry, ABC's Pan Am. ♥ ⚓ ♥
Instructor
#121 Old 13th Dec 2013 at 12:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sparklypotato
Mine's basically my username- a sparkly cookie.

POTATO!!! Your username says sparklypotato, Not cookie!!!

My avatar is a frog going splat, I like frogs and I think it's funny!!
Interstellar Traveler
#122 Old 13th Dec 2013 at 1:02 AM
My avatar just represents my username. A while back, when I first started visiting the #create chat, I still had a really bizarre username (SIMul8rReviews) and I would shorten it as "SIMul8r" for a nickname. Then came along PharaohHound who stated that she pronounced it as "See Myu" or "See Mew," and thus, I changed my username to SeeMyu. Since my username sounds similar to "Emu," that just became my spirit animal.. and that explains my avatar lol. The crown and the whole royalty just represents my last name, "King," and the fact that my name backwards—King William—makes the crown even more appropriate!

Formally SeeMyu | Retired Mod
Lab Assistant
#123 Old 13th Dec 2013 at 4:38 AM
it's a crappy MSPaint drawing of me. yes, i drew it myself...
Instructor
#124 Old 13th Dec 2013 at 4:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SeeMyu
The crown and the whole royalty just represents my last name, "King," and the fact that my name backwards—King William—makes the crown even more appropriate!

(BOWS TO ROYAL HIGHNESS!!) How's Prince George??? lol :}
Lab Assistant
#125 Old 13th Dec 2013 at 7:10 PM
atm my avatar is a picture of starbuck / kara thrace from battlestar galatica. one of my favourite characters of the show beside saul tigh and old adama.
i'm changing my avatar mostly when i get addicted to a special tv show temporary ( another favourite one is river song ) or it depends on my mood.
when i change my avatar i always change my signature too so that both fits. ( "what do you hear starbuck - nothing but the rain" )
for me avatars are like statements. my facebook avatar nearly changes every 3 or 4 days ^^ it would be more often i guess, but i don't want to spam my fb friends

the light that burns twice as bright burns half as long.
and you have burned so very, very brightly, roy.
Page 5 of 8