Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#301 Old 10th Aug 2017 at 1:49 AM
While my sim was at a restaurant, a poor sim just happened to die right on the lot and after taking care of that the Grim Reaper decided to sit down and order some food himself.

And then when he got his meal, he clapped all silly like a normal sim.

♫ Keeping this here until EA gives us a proper playable woodwind/brass instrument ♫
For now, though, my decorative Bassoon conversion for TS4. =)
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#302 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 4:06 PM
Something went wrong when my toddler aged to a child xD
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#303 Old 16th Aug 2017 at 11:58 AM
I really don't know how this happened, she even opened her mouth too!
Screenshots

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Test Subject
#304 Old 27th Aug 2017 at 6:12 AM
These were hilarious..Hopefully I will have some of my own when I play.
Test Subject
#305 Old 29th Aug 2017 at 8:27 PM
Too short message, I have to fill some space.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#306 Old 6th Sep 2017 at 10:32 AM
Watch Jinni fail at parenting

"What? You're not supposed to stick them to the handle? How was I supposed to know???"

And then I come back from playing another household...
"What are these gribs you talk about? I just stack them on top of each other. On the floor. Outside."
Test Subject
#307 Old 13th Oct 2017 at 5:44 PM
I don't exactly know why..but for some reason Aria got out of the shower without clothes, this has happened before too idk if it's a glitch or her traits because she's the only sim in the household who does it xD

Another pic with Aria getting ice cream and the truck is glitching.
Lab Assistant
#308 Old 21st Oct 2017 at 12:16 AM
When you go to edit your adopted child because why not with the age as young adult then change them back into child but before you do that, you go into tattoos and get this

It's honestly really fun!
click if you want to see the photo bigger in all it's nightmare-y glory
Field Researcher
#309 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 1:22 PM
Jinni's A+ parenting again
"Oh my hands slipped!"
"Mum why am I going towards the highway?"

... great.

I clicked the stupid thing from the inventory, thinking they would be smart enough to go automatically outside.
I was wrong.

"Mmm all part of the plan. Just wanted to see my husband play the fireman you see."
"OMG son! Why did you marry this idiot??"

A real firefighter shows up.
"Oh hiiiii <3"

And now he wishes to see his son die by fire? What an ***hole.

Trainee Moderator
#310 Old 26th Dec 2017 at 10:08 PM Last edited by TheSweetToddler : 2nd Feb 2018 at 11:58 AM.
This is an old picture I took,
Somehow my sim got on top of an elevator and I think she must have been there for several hours. I don't think you can play catch there...

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Test Subject
#311 Old 31st Dec 2017 at 11:41 PM Last edited by The_Puppeteer : 31st Dec 2017 at 11:42 PM. Reason: Image not showing?
"Gib me technoologgy dadther"
Screenshots

PC: HP Envy laptop 17-ae1xx, i7, Intel UHD Graphics 620 (HP), 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce MX150 (HP), 12gb ram
emotional support clown
Theorist
#312 Old 31st Jan 2018 at 8:50 PM
This is one ambitious raccoon.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Trainee Moderator
#313 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 5:21 PM

I've got a demon dog...

Field Researcher
#314 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 4:11 PM
I took the poses out of my game to continue playing (having the mass of poses I have installed seriously slows down the game!) but didn't unpose my sims first:

An African-something hippie rockstar with vitiligo?

(I suddenly see Taliso's skin and Connor's beard are nearly the same colour)
Test Subject
#315 Old 20th Feb 2018 at 2:04 AM
I found some old screenshots in one of my folders.

The first picture is my SIm walking in on two other Sims WooHoo-ing. Her didn't really care, he just wanted them to get out of the bathroom so he could use the toilet.

The second picture is I believe when my Sim Kristian aged up into an adult and turned out cross-eyed with a dead fish in the background...great.
Screenshots
Theorist
#316 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 2:18 PM
Default A New York Scene...picture it, Brooklyn, I mean Appoloosa Plains, 2018...
In all fairness, Frankie Portucci is a good husband to my self-Sim, Elizabeth. He's a high level police lieutenant and a fine father to "our" three kids, Francesca, Daniel, and Frankie, Jr.

However, this photo makes me laugh, because Frankie reminds me of a " stereotypical" husband, sitting in his under shirt, at the table, with this expression on his face like "where is my dinner?" while his wife is in the back cleaning the sink. (I've known quite a few men like this but fortunately my real husband who is not Frankie Portucci but a nice English gentleman is not like this...)

Frankie: Where is my pasta, woman? .
Elizabeth: I'm cleaning the sink over here, get it yourself!

Frank: What do you mean, get it myself? I'm a busy cop, I'm busting my hump out there every day in Appoloosa Plains and you can't make me a meal?

Elizabeth: I'm a famous writer with two best sellers, three kids, two cats, and you want a clean house and dinner, too?
Scholar
#318 Old 9th Mar 2018 at 11:59 PM
Firefighters on "duty''

Evil sunbatching

"Take that kido!"

Field Researcher
#319 Old 13th Mar 2018 at 5:24 PM
What the hell is going on here?

Please cease what you're doing. Immediately.

You're a wizard, Hesper!

Quality of life tip nr131: Close your eyes when sleeping.

Wait... so you have one of those *ahem* dolls?

Chill out, baby! *shoots herself*

Theorist
#320 Old 15th May 2018 at 10:09 PM
Default A few of today's bloopers

"So, Grim, have any hobbies besides reaping souls?"
"I kind of like fishing."

No clue what's this guy's deal but he got taken by Grim at the ice cream shoppe right after...
Trainee Moderator
#321 Old 16th May 2018 at 2:21 PM

The story was so scary she ate her hand off...

Field Researcher
#322 Old 4th Jun 2018 at 9:42 PM
This little beaut of a blooper happened about a couple of years ago when I was trying to take some Bates Motel themed shots.

Well Norman always did like dressing up as his mother...
Lab Assistant
#323 Old 6th Jun 2018 at 3:42 AM
ME

Lab Assistant
#324 Old 7th Jun 2018 at 7:24 PM
Emma's wedding expression

Test Subject
#325 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 9:30 PM Last edited by RapaxGuardian : 28th Jun 2018 at 7:13 PM.
My Legacy heiress lookin' derpy

Editted to add this lovely image. Something's up with Bella Bachelor...
Page 13 of 19