Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 3:48 AM
Default snow weirdness...
Well i have had 2 things happen so far.

1) It snowed and when the ground was covered with a medium amount of snow, (enough to make a snow man) in like 30 seconds all the snow, everywhere disapeared. Isnt that odd? (its still winter)

2) This problem is very annoying. When it starts to snow, at first there is a nice light sheet of snow on the ground. The ground tiles towards the edges of my screen get all weird, when i begin to move the screen the tiles (triganle shaped) flicker on and off, green grass back to snow. My graphics cards is an x1800 so that shouldnt be the problem... I guess i have to live with it.

Anyone els have and weird snow problems?
Advertisement
#2 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 4:31 AM
1. The snow does and will melt with varying temperatures. Snow comes in different ammounts, and will build-up/dissipate with more snow/warmer weather. It can rain in the winter if it is warm enough. It is possible for it to be warm enough in winter for a Sim to go out without needing outerwear - its just uncommon.

2. Your computer may or may not be up to the task. Try turning down some of the settings and see if the problem persists.
Locked thread | Locked by: angel f Reason: all help questions should be posted on MTS2.