Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#226 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 2:18 PM
Yeah sure it would be hard, but otherwise there will be no Sims 3 Contests if no one opens one... And I can't, cause i'm new and haven't got my 20 Posts... And never participated in a MTS Contest.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#227 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 2:34 PM
Don't worry, a sims 3 contest will pop up soon

I'd make a comp for sims 2 but its much more fun competing and I have my third new account now, with only two posts

Contestant in Miss World - Mya Kavalee
- Round 1 - Application

---

Quote:
Once you start playing "Name That Project", it's time to delete.
~ HugeLunatic on the subject of overflowing project folders.
Test Subject
#228 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 2:38 PM
You know that for sure?

Sorry for asking, but why have you got 3 accounts?
Test Subject
#229 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 2:48 PM
I used to be ElectricBlue but i forgot the password and made Electricblu3, I just created some lipsticks and am looking forward to participating in a contest, when I realised that ElectricBlu3 looks strange because of the number... I like the pattern of colours for usernames so now I am RedRiot :D

And another ccomp usually pops up all the time

Contestant in Miss World - Mya Kavalee
- Round 1 - Application

---

Quote:
Once you start playing "Name That Project", it's time to delete.
~ HugeLunatic on the subject of overflowing project folders.
Test Subject
#230 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 5:43 PM
Oh cool, okay, so i'll wait patiently... Or at least i'll try it xD
Forum Resident
#231 Old 1st Sep 2010 at 1:13 AM
If I can't get this sims 2 one to go through Ill do a sims 3 one after .... This one hasn't even gone through yet!!

Maybe if everyone here shows there interest, the judges may push through the miss world contest

That could also be a lie haha.

Official Foundation Challange Contestant. R1-R2-R3-R4

BLOGGER A Random Legacy - Vasher
Test Subject
#232 Old 1st Sep 2010 at 7:53 AM
i check the forum everyday but not there yet
The word miss 'World' caught my eye, so I went out and bought Bon Voyage, guessing that I might need it
Forum Resident
#233 Old 2nd Sep 2010 at 6:59 AM
Lol I don't even have the sims 2, well I do but my friend has it .... I will never get it back haha.

Forum Resident
#234 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 2:47 AM
You are not allowed to run a dual contest for Sims 2 and Sims 3. It has to be either Sims 2 or Sims 3. You can later run the contest for a different Sims game, but not at the same time. And people have been submitting contests. It's just up to the moderators when they get approved, and I guess it can take a while for that to happen.

[you say you believe me but you don't deceive me]
Test Subject
#235 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 6:51 AM
Yeah, I know - the different gameplay would be impossible to judge.
Can't wait for a new contest, I check the thread everyday!!

(also, RedRiot was merged with this account :L)
Forum Resident
#236 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 2:29 PM
Maybe you should use just 1 account? lol. Waiting, waiting..

Forum Resident
#237 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 4:37 PM
Well, you're not allowed multiple accounts. It could get you banned. Luckily they only rolled the two together.

Yeah, I'm really wondering about what's taking so long. But I guess the mods are busy.

[you say you believe me but you don't deceive me]
Lab Assistant
#238 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 6:12 PM
Lol Guys I haven't really been checking this thread due to abandonment! BUT I really hope Miss World gets accepted or another sims 2 contest is approved I get so bored without a contest to participate in x

xX Furuba all the way Xx
xX Miss World EVEN FURTHER!! Xx
Check out the contest site at http://sims2missworld.weebly.com
Forum Resident
#239 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 1:04 AM
Haha Lil'B I don't get all this waiting with antisapation thing either. I need something to do also!

Test Subject
#240 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 9:40 AM
I forgot the password and the mod merged RedRiot with this account and I was like O_O coz I couldn't get into my account. I had to boot up a seriously old computer to get into Electricblu3 because my pw is saved automatically there. Now that this account is kind of up and coming, I'm trying to either get the name changed to RedRiot again, or to delete this account and make another account as RedRiot. I seriously prefer the name and I spent hours making pictures for the lipsticks I'm going to release with the name RedRiot all over them. And I called the lipstick range 'CherryBomb' to tie in with the name.

I'm so excited for the contest I really hope that we get it soon, it's going to be so much fun!!
I love Kaylarox's signature - Miss World all the way.

I check the thread every day... just waiting :'(
Forum Resident
#241 Old 6th Sep 2010 at 3:45 AM
I mailed beeps today so hopefully I get news this week. Or in the next few days :D

Lab Assistant
#242 Old 6th Sep 2010 at 4:18 AM
I'd really like to be a judge if there are any spots open!!! I need my contest participation so I can make some contests!!! But this contest also sounds really cool and interesting.

Zebra Maxidress in 5 Colors

I made a tutorial! Check it out here.
Lab Assistant
#243 Old 6th Sep 2010 at 8:22 PM
Okay I'm back again lol x !! Anyways with all of us making contests there must be soooo many for the mods to well....MODERATE!! Soo I wouldn't expect it to be too soon to hear bout rejection/acception!

xX Furuba all the way Xx
Lab Assistant
#244 Old 6th Sep 2010 at 8:23 PM
Oh.....AND is there a thread for posting ideas for contests cos I could really use one of those right now ????

xX Furuba all the way Xx

Page 10 of 10