Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

New Creator Theme: Elders! - posted on 1st Sep 2018 at 6:43 AM
Replies: 1857 (Who?), Viewed: 186023 times.
Page 72 of 75
Lab Assistant
#1776 Old 20th Jul 2018 at 6:37 AM
Ripp shows us what he thinks the most important part of his fiance Almeric is

Mari | 21 | Female | Australian
Favourite Premades: Stella Terrano, Jill Smith, Buck Grunt, Lucy Burb, Beau Broke, Frances J. Worthington III, Florence Delarosa, Erin Beaker
Top Secret Researcher
#1777 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 11:27 PM
"Mmm hmm hmm, now who on this lot is about to be my next target?"

"OH MY GAWD!! THERE'S A FIRE!!! HELP HEELPP!!! THERE'S A FIRE RIGHT THERE!!!!1!1!!"

"Muhahaha!! I am going to be very rich, and you are going to be very poor!"

"Wha-? OH! OW! OW OW OW!! OUCHH!!!! THAT HURTS!! HELP, I'M ON FIIIIIIIIRREEEEEE!!!!!!!"

Field Researcher
#1778 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 10:45 AM

Ariana Caliente playing soccer with her dad Joe Carr before she turned into a teen and Joe caught his girlfriend Nina cheating on him.

Ellen Frost and Beau Broke are rekindling their college romance.

Jennifer Burb is one of the subtly evil sims in Pleasantview, but her wanting an ant farm just so she can torture the poor creatures proves that once again.

Tristan and Hailey Pearson playing together. They're going to grow up to be beautiful sims, I can see that already.
Instructor
#1779 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 2:18 AM

Just saw this on facebook
Instructor
#1780 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 2:19 AM
Have you ever gotten a servo straight from the station with all these skills?
Test Subject
#1781 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 11:19 AM
Crashing the frat party like a boss! :D

So many students, so little... science! Right, prof. von Ball?

Identical twins, two nice points each.

I can't even...
Theorist
#1782 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 7:41 PM
http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...279#post5422279
how did the fire start?
and was the character an Unsavory Charlatan NPC or just a character that looked like him?
Test Subject
#1783 Old 26th Jul 2018 at 12:11 PM
The youngest Ms. Newson has just become the youngest Mrs. Broke
Brandon & Georgia
#1784 Old 27th Jul 2018 at 5:03 PM

Orlando thanks his lucky stars that there's someone around to help out with the boys. Before he's done burping Cyrus, June's already feeding Liam, and he doesn't have to worry about attending to both of them at once.

Reed and Finnian spend a day off doing what they love. (And at the end of their date that night, they're "doing what they love" in a different way.)

Late that night, after a break-in, I'm trying to get everyone back in bed when I spot this. Nicole's turned to an old friend for comfort. Maybe she's not quite ready to grow up yet.

Ren enjoys an evening spent at the town's new bowling alley.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Field Researcher
#1785 Old 27th Jul 2018 at 5:17 PM

I was playing around with screenshots I took with the "Take Snapshot" interaction. This one will go straight to Amadeo's Simstagram!

Admit it, Milotic is beautiful.
My C:Simblr!
Field Researcher
#1786 Old 31st Jul 2018 at 1:18 PM

After Joe Carr discovered his fiancé Nina Caliente with someone else, he decided he needed a little bit of a break. He went on a three day trip with his daughter, Ariana. The camping trip was fun for them, but horribly boring to play for me.

Jennifer Burb is mostly in full-on work mode, but on occasion she takes the time to tuck in little Charlie.
Tuesday is Soylent Green day!
retired moderator
#1787 Old 31st Jul 2018 at 6:46 PM
I wish I'd caught the lightning strike!

I like the sunlight on his glasses:

World's biggest wee(d) patch!
Screenshots
Theorist
#1788 Old 31st Jul 2018 at 7:49 PM
http://thumbs2.modthesims2.com/img/...18-07-24-20.jpg
I recall bigger weed patches in my game; though did not take pictures of any of them. I think on the Specter lot.
one way to prevent weeds from appearing could be to apply any floor cover over the area.
Theorist
#1789 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 5:34 AM
Comparison in techniques for eating Chinese food. Vidcund, with maximum neat points, is very particular about using his chopsticks properly. Lazlo, with NO neat points, simply dumps it down the hatch.
Screenshots
#1790 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 4:22 PM

It's a regular family reunion at the bowling alley--seems everyone here is one of Quinn's relatives. Even June's come along.

After a long time alone, Emil becomes the last of his generation to pass on. We'll miss you, Emil. But now it's time for the third generation to shine, as the fourth is born.

For once, this lot has a nice family breakfast. Don't worry, we'll be back to screaming toddlers and exhausted parents by nightfall.

The artistic endeavors of two-year-olds. Or...maybe some culinary endeavors.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Instructor
#1791 Old 7th Aug 2018 at 7:11 PM Last edited by grumpy_otter : 7th Aug 2018 at 7:29 PM.
I am going for a particular look--does this Sim remind you of anyone?

Closeup:

retired moderator
#1792 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 3:39 PM
@grumpy_otter I don't know who it is!

Two LOTP on a blustery autumn night, standing in a pee puddle :
Screenshots
Instructor
#1793 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 8:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by simsample
@grumpy_otter I don't know who it is!

Someone related to someone in politics? Does that help?
retired moderator
#1794 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 9:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpy_otter
Someone related to someone in politics? Does that help?

Oh, so that's what Lyudmila Putina looks like!
Field Researcher
#1795 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 2:42 AM
Is the zombie thread rule in effect in this forum? I was going to bump a themed thread, but it's been 2.5 years...

Newlyweds Daniel and Nyla Sharpe camping in Three Lakes. Fishing is obviously not a priority.
The Great AntiJen
staff: moderator
#1796 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by inspiredzone
Is the zombie thread rule in effect in this forum? I was going to bump a themed thread, but it's been 2.5 years...

That rule doesn't apply to picture threads in this forum.

tflc is my tumblr with uploads not uploaded here: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/tflc

Polgannon: Who Murdered Blaise Penhaligan?
(3rd ed. neighbourhood now available with corrections). Poll: http://strawpoll.me/6689876

Thread for yakking about making TS2 stuff
Field Researcher
#1797 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 2:25 PM
I'm building a new house.This is one of the bedrooms.

The Great AntiJen
staff: moderator
#1798 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 3:18 PM
Groovy wallpaper.

tflc is my tumblr with uploads not uploaded here: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/tflc

Polgannon: Who Murdered Blaise Penhaligan?
(3rd ed. neighbourhood now available with corrections). Poll: http://strawpoll.me/6689876

Thread for yakking about making TS2 stuff
Mad Poster
#1799 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 6:05 PM
..and sewing machine! Does it work?

Namaste
Forum Resident
#1800 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 3:09 PM Last edited by Mrmo : 11th Aug 2018 at 5:24 PM.
You want drama? I got drama!

Recently I have seen some posts about sims fighting for no reson and I can add a picture from my hood about the same topic. Please note that it all took place after a day full of similar events so while my sim (in panel) had something to eat I sneaked around and found some of the neighbours.

Now, Miss Teasy Tiger, the woman to the left whit ears and tail, is in love whit Mr Bruce Renberg, the man whit the hardhat. For some to me very unknown reson Bruce have started to hate his girlfriends roommate Lea Platten, the lady in the black dress. Ok, they might not have been friends the last time I played them but to go from there to pure hate is a little extreme I think. Anyway, to always seems to fight. It does not matter where they are or who happends to see it. It's always fight. Can sombody call the Police?
Page 72 of 75