Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 3:41 AM
A Mod, that stops pets throwing up.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 3:52 AM Last edited by Leo85 : 28th Nov 2017 at 12:05 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by ShigemiNotoge
Or from illness. Why do none of the illnesses include vomiting? ... Or drowsiness? ... Or loss of appetite?

Man the sims 4 illnesses suck... Still better than the Sims 4 pet illnesses though... Woah man.

You want more vomiting?

That Mod is here http://www.deichschafblog.de/s4/upd...-november-2017/
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#28 Old 29th Nov 2017 at 12:29 AM
For Cats & Dogs I want a "No pooping in CAS" mod.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 29th Nov 2017 at 4:11 AM
I'd love a mod to allow sims to leash and walk multiple dogs at the same time, I honestly can't believe the game doesn't allow that already. Who on earth owns more than 1 dog and takes them on separate walks?

(✿ ❛ ▿ ❛)୨
Scholar
#30 Old 29th Nov 2017 at 6:07 AM
Oh my god yes!^

And in the line of puking, to be able to click on the toilet and induce vomiting. Or, under the gross menu, "vomit" along side fart and belch.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 6:58 AM
Being able to give timeout to toddlers
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#32 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 11:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Alrunia
I'd love a mod to allow sims to leash and walk multiple dogs at the same time, I honestly can't believe the game doesn't allow that already. Who on earth owns more than 1 dog and takes them on separate walks?

For sure. A pets returning expansion pack should have more fleshed out features in the sequel than only cats jumping onto any surface and dogs eating from a counter
Test Subject
#33 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 5:12 PM
I miss many things from TS3:
- to be able to put the color and texture that I want
-sorcerers, werewolves, fairy mermaids
-moonlight fall, dragon valley, and midnight hollow
- that they can bathe in the sea
-cemeteries and spiral staircases
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#34 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 6:32 PM
I don't think hacks&cc can do much about bringing moonlight falls, dragon valley and midnight hollow.
Test Subject
#35 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 8:13 PM
Spiral stairs and curved stairs - especially ones that work nicely with the different wall heights
Test Subject
#36 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 3:33 AM
i really want a functioning billiards table like you would find in a bar (that means NO net pockets) a functioning air hockey table and gymnastic sets wouldnt hurt either
Inventor
#37 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 11:35 PM
I'd like my sim to be able to take mud/soap bath in shower/tub combos, not in bathtubs only.
O_o
#38 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 4:18 AM
A mod that will allow cats and dogs to sleep on beds with their sims. I miss having that.

I want, I need, therefore I am a sim!
Instructor
#39 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 5:09 PM
More traits. By that I mean more maximum personality traits, and less focus on reward traits.

Whoever decided it was a good idea to limit the personality traits to three in favor of focusing on reward traits should reflect on themselves as a game designer, because it's a terrible decision. I know we had mods in the past that let you add more personality traits, but somehow something always ended up breaking, and it was a bit wonky obviously because the game doesn't really allow UI extensions.

Maybe some day though!

The Sims 4! Weirder Sims! Aren't they weird!? Look how weird they are! Bet you can't wait to see how weird their stories are!?
Test Subject
#40 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 11:02 PM
Contortion/Gymnastics animations and poses.
Forum Resident
#41 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 2:45 PM
a Pets can die of illnesses mod (ffs because we're not children)

a mod that adds fear as an emotional state (because again, it's a real emotion, why would you not include it?)
Test Subject
#42 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 10:57 AM
The return of color wheel, I miss that feature so bad, got really tired with built-in swatch. With cats and dogs, I see possibility there.
Also more realistic expressions, instead seeing your adult sim act like a kid got a present from santa.
Test Subject
#43 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 11:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by salem2014
I miss many things from TS3:
- to be able to put the color and texture that I want
-sorcerers, werewolves, fairy mermaids
-moonlight fall, dragon valley, and midnight hollow
- that they can bathe in the sea
-cemeteries and spiral staircases

Moonlight Falls was the best Sims 3 world to me, it honestly was so great and spacious and the aesthetics of it made storytelling with my sims fun. I absolutely enjoyed the worlds there more than I do with Sims 4. :lovestruc

How about a TS3 conversion of their gem and mineral mining system? Just bringing over the metals and the gemstones and the cuts over to Sims 4 along with the machine. Maybe a potions system, too?
Cemeteries would make my life easier as a legacy runner. I want a place to be able to send sims back to the netherworld or whatever, having them aimlessly run around the world gets so ANNOYING.

If I also had to think of something, how about more self employment options? Like NRAAS did. If there was a consignment shop, that would be absolutely cool, too. I don't know if these are even possible or if they're already a thing, but I'd love to check them out if they were.
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 1:41 AM
I want a mod that increases the chances of death occurring in-game. I have had Sims 4 since it was released and I have had only one sim die from a house fire and I have yet to have a sim die from the emotions without forcing it to happen.
Test Subject
#45 Old 8th Mar 2018 at 10:08 AM
ok so. WHY CAN'T WE WATER/WEED/EVOLVE PLANTS ON COUNTERS , TABLES . AND SHELVES?
I want a mod that allows to have shelf plants counter plants because not everyone wants flowers on floors or their herbs growing in a pot on the floor. i feel like this shouldve been a thing a long time ago. same function just maybe a little reach up they can do but water and evolve them in higher places. I really want that.
Test Subject
#46 Old 8th Mar 2018 at 10:59 AM
I don't know if this was talked about in any forums but I am looking for a way to customize club objects, like the clothing and doors that you get. I would like to set style and color then slap the logo on the item. Would it be possible?
Test Subject
#47 Old 10th Mar 2018 at 6:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KurayamiX111
Domes in build mode...

Yeeees I want to build the disney castle

And unicorns while we are at it pls
Test Subject
#48 Old 10th Mar 2018 at 7:11 PM
I want a mod that allows you to do stuff while listening to the earbuds from the Fitness Stuff pack. My sim can't listen to Electronica while using the Bubble Blower? Preposterous!
In all seriousness though, you can listen to music from a stereo while using the Bubble Blower, but not earbuds.
Banned
#49 Old 10th Mar 2018 at 8:18 PM
i want a new balcony OR window, and a giant sculpture. will link the pics.
i want this 3 victorian/gothic mansard spikes to be made a sculpture OR a window with an added sculpture. they must be 2 stories high, with the tallest walls to give you an idea of the size they must have. and i think the center rosebud shaped needs to have a 8x8 diagonal base. the other 2 can be something like 4x4 or 6x6 square shape base. the images so you have the example:

and the 2 request if anyone is interested, a bay view window that if possible would add 1 tile and a door. it would cover an entire tallest wall as the example. also a corner version. will leave you an example from an old house from my country in bad shape for the regular window, and the chassis from the corner version from another house that was demolished. so you see they have some depth they are actually like private balconies with windows not just a bay view window.

Page 2 of 2