Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 6:34 AM Last edited by Primavera : 10th Aug 2018 at 12:18 AM.
Default WCIF This Curly Hair?
Sorry for the vague title. I was looking through Queen of France's CC tumblr and I came across this post with the model pictured with this hair:

It looks like MYOS F14 but I'm not quite sure, the shape is different than the F14 hair. I also looked if QoF uploaded it herself but I didn't find it. Does anyone know where I can find this?

what_makes_you_haha.mp3
SFS uploads
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 7:31 PM
I'm pretty sure it's retexture of Myos F14, the texture looks like it's been maybe borrowed at least partly from this old XMSims hair retexture. It could be their own edit they never uploaded for one reason or another?
Inventor
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 7:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by foxmanic
I'm pretty sure it's retexture of Myos F14, the texture looks like it's been maybe borrowed at least partly from this old XMSims hair retexture. It could be their own edit they never uploaded for one reason or another?

I think you're right. That would explain why I couldn't find it when doing a Google search or scanning through retextureallthehairs. Thank you for clarifying for me though

what_makes_you_haha.mp3
SFS uploads
Instructor
#4 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 8:33 AM
Inventor
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 1:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by emmyjulia
@Primavera here you go
http://simlishcreations.tumblr.com/...d-download-here

OH WOW! Thank you so much @emmyjulia! I downloaded it the moment I saw it :D

what_makes_you_haha.mp3
SFS uploads
Meet Me In My Next Life
#6 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 12:46 AM
@Primavera Also found here and it is all binned I have it the texture is good scroll down screen for download. https://hat-plays-sims.dreamwidth.org/9759.html

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Inventor
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 1:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut
@Primavera Also found here and it is all binned I have it the texture is good scroll down screen for download. https://hat-plays-sims.dreamwidth.org/9759.html

@Simonut I wish I can see it but the pics are down . But I have the Simagroop one and I recolored it earlier

what_makes_you_haha.mp3
SFS uploads
Meet Me In My Next Life
#8 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 1:25 AM
@Primavera That is the correct link ( For Sure ) Maybe you need to clear your Cache on your computer sometime if it is build up things will sometime not show. The hair is there scroll way down screen all colors.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Inventor
Original Poster
#9 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 1:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut
@Primavera That is the correct link ( For Sure ) Maybe you need to clear your Cache on your computer sometime if it is build up things will sometime not show. The hair is there scroll way down screen all colors.

It's not that, it's Photobucket. I have the plug-in to view photobucket pics but sometimes it won't restore deleted photobucket pics :'/. But the download came with a picture so I was able to see it

what_makes_you_haha.mp3
SFS uploads
Mad Poster
#10 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 10:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Primavera
It's not that, it's Photobucket. I have the plug-in to view photobucket pics but sometimes it won't restore deleted photobucket pics :'/. But the download came with a picture so I was able to see it

The thing is - if the photobucket pix are already okay, the plug-in messes them up (redirects to a different server?). When I visit Hat's web site, I have to disable the plug-in to see the photobucket pictures - then it works fine.