Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#151 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 4:08 PM
thanks i'll try

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Advertisement
Scholar
#152 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 4:59 PM
I don't know, but I'm able to makeover any Sim and make them look better. So ugly is subjective.

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Lab Assistant
#153 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 1:25 AM Last edited by Segfred : 14th Dec 2017 at 12:13 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Emerald1234
can somebody show the offspring of these sims (i hope you can use dead sims too)
consort capp and isabella monty
patrizio monty and contessa capp
hal capp and bottom summerdream (might be ugly)
betty goldstein and catherine viejo
dniel bell and pauline aspir

cant think of more

Couldnt resist so I did some of them for u haha

Consort Capp + Isabella Monty (I mean this one is obvious)

Hal Capp + Bottom Summerdream (I think this is my favorite one...in a good way)

Betty Goldstein (Male) + Catherine Viejo (this one I was trying so hard to get an offspring that had Betty's eyes and it took awhile but when I finally rolled one I couldn't stop laughing that I forgot to snap a pic )

Daniel Bell + Pauline Aspir (I like this one a lot)

Bonus: Romeo Monty + Juliette Capp (1 pic) (Romeo's lips and nose are really something... )
Field Researcher
#154 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 2:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Segfred

Betty Goldstein (Male) + Catherine Viejo (this one I was trying so hard to get an offspring that had Betty's eyes and it took awhile but when I finally rolled one I couldn't stop laughing that I forgot to snap a pic )

Bonus: Romeo Monty + Juliette Capp (1 pic) (Romeo's lips and nose are really something... )

Romeo and Juliette's child made me choke on my own laughter. Their child is just a mini-Romeo

Hal Capp and Bottom Summerdream, though. A+ content. Their offsprings do not belong in this thread at all. Gorgeous little bees.
Lab Assistant
#155 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 2:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Segfred

Apart from the children of ConsortXIsabella, no one can be called 'ugly'. At least to me, they don't seem ugly. Consort and Isabella's kids though-
Scholar
Original Poster
#156 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 4:50 PM
true,ish

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Field Researcher
#157 Old 9th Jun 2018 at 5:30 PM Last edited by Kunder : 10th Jun 2018 at 3:48 PM.
In an earlier post, I mentioned that the third child of Jenny, and PT#9 Smith, usually turns out to look like a train wreck, yet, I *DID* manage to get a pretty cute female Sim from them once, that I named "Sirleen". Well, I found her pic, and thought I'd post it. A little too much makeup maybe, but none-the-less, a pretty cute Sim!

I think what happened here, was that I did a "Jill" make over, and made the changes permanent in SimPE, and when "Sirleen" was born, the game picked up on Jill's genetics. as they're very "SIM"ilar .

Meet "Sirleen Smith".

Here she is, no modification, exactly as she was born, and growing up!

I have her backed up with SimPE, on several external drives! I don't want her deleted, due to an "accident".

My apologies for the quality. My oldest "Simming" machine, wasn't the best.

[EDIT]Here's a newer, better pic of Sirleen on the right.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#158 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 7:49 PM
Jessie Miguel. (The smile)
Shannon Wade (The mouth)
Some of the townies my game has spawned, namely Alon Sims and Amar Passang.
Colin Straight
Forum Resident
#159 Old 25th Oct 2018 at 12:18 AM
I am a bit... worried about the Ottomas family. They've just moved to Loste because Sharla became more or less inseparable with some of my playable kids. I was not pleased. This family is a challenge even for my most flexible and open minded makeovers. Not one of them - with the strange exception of Peter Ottomas (who has the same first name as my rl boss and scares the bejesus out of me in game for his vague resemblance to him as well), has anything whatsoever to work with. Don't get me wrong, I've said before that I love the maxis townies. I do - they balance out my hoods so I don't end up with stunning beauties everywhere and not a single ugly person with a great personality, but my goodness the Ottomai are an entirely different problem. Sharla looks moderately horrifying as a child, but David's eyes are literally GOGGLED. And then there's Dora. If that's what Sharla is going to look like, I am desperately afraid for her chances. That said, I've made reasonably attractive young women out of Jessie Pilferson and Klara Vonderstein - neither of whom was even remotely a looker when I first got my grubby paws on them, but my god the Ottomai...

I just don't know if I can do it. Sharla will need to have a solidly attractive partner to offset some of the sheer horror of her face. No maxis boyfriends for her - she needs someone with normal proportions to shrink those accursed cheekbones and fill out the eye area. And David will need the intervention of a nice custom nose to stop whatever is happening to his from happening again. I wish features could be blended - because I just know that having added them to my game, unless all of their wretched spawn die alone, they'll spread those genes all over the place. THERE ARE FIVE OF THEM THAT WILL BE CHILD BEARING AGE. Your prayers are appreciated.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#160 Old 25th Oct 2018 at 5:21 AM
If I really don't want to breed from a sim I turn them into a monk or a nun-literally. I move them to my orders and dress them the part. I might tweak their face a little with gussy up also, just to remove the worst of it. I would probably only let one or two at the most breed and it would have to be with a good looking sim.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Forum Resident
#161 Old 25th Oct 2018 at 5:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
If I really don't want to breed from a sim I turn them into a monk or a nun-literally. I move them to my orders and dress them the part. I might tweak their face a little with gussy up also, just to remove the worst of it. I would probably only let one or two at the most breed and it would have to be with a good looking sim.

Is gussy up permanent though? As in within their genetic structure?

I don't have monks or nuns as I play a pretty modern game (even sans the hippy-styled monks and nuns lol)
Mad Poster
#162 Old 25th Oct 2018 at 5:37 PM
Using the in-game surgery option doesn't change the genetics on its own, but CPackEditor can fix the DNA.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#163 Old 26th Nov 2018 at 2:35 AM Last edited by Bulbizarre : 26th Nov 2018 at 11:02 PM.
I got a little too curious for my own good and wanted to see how Rod Humble and a de-aged Dora Ottomas would combine. I think I made a slight mistake.

At least none of them are as bad as Mullet Dude. I wish I'd saved him.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Lab Assistant
#164 Old 27th Nov 2018 at 7:41 PM
Something about Mary Gavigan's face just ticks me off, but I can't put my finger on it. It might be the whole combo with the round eyebrows and her small chin. And that comes from someone who thinks that David Ottomas is handsome, his sister Sharla somehow pretty, Tybalt's pout is cute and loves the big noses of most of the male Montys. That doesn't mean that I don't let her have kids though, I'm curious how they turn out.
Test Subject
#165 Old 29th Nov 2018 at 10:11 PM
I do find Tybalt, Romeo, and Mercutio rather good looking, myself. I like that they have unique features, though Tybalt as a YA is perpetually frowny. :< And I like the distinct noses and lips on the Monty boys, they add some non-gonky diversity. )
Lab Assistant
#166 Old 3rd Dec 2018 at 10:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Phoenix Firesong
I do find Tybalt, Romeo, and Mercutio rather good looking, myself. I like that they have unique features, though Tybalt as a YA is perpetually frowny. :< And I like the distinct noses and lips on the Monty boys, they add some non-gonky diversity. )

I know exactly what you mean. I love Tybalt's frown and was very happy yesterday when I discovered that his son had inherited it in my game, whereas the daughter has her mother's perfect little lips. I really hope that the son will give it to his children someday, I want to see it on a female sims face (and I play after the wishes they roll for having babies instead for genetics, so it will be a case of luck). I just often read quite the opposite opinion by other players about the boys from Veronaville, so I took them as an example.

But to not going completely off-topic: Second premade I can think of is Gunnar Roque, because of his receding chin. ^^'' I don't mind that trait on other pixels, but on his face it is somehow extreme (but I still like him, of course).
Test Subject
#167 Old 27th Dec 2018 at 8:31 AM
Consort capp - his face looks like a wad of chewed gum.
Dora ottomas
Sharla ottomas looks like she has meth face when she ages into a teenager. Her cheeks are so sunken in. I actually love the looks of david ottomas. I love the ottomas family in general, i avoid the horrifying looking kids by impregnanting samantha with herself so she has a bunch of boys that look like david in my game (which i consider a good thing because i like the way he looks) then setting peter as the father. I love samantha and David's eye shape and hooked noses.
Mary gavigan
Goneril capp. She has permanent bitch face. Like her eyebrows are forever raised and she looks like she's sucking on a lemon. Miranda is similar but without the perma angry brows she's decent looking. Tybalt capp because of the eyebrows. Kent capp has interesting features to me, and regan is stunningly beautiful as is hermia. Cornwall, regan's husband looks like a villain with his mustache and pointy little goatee and his sucked in cheeks. He's far too gaunt looking for my liking. Also what kind of name is cornwall?
Malcolm landgrab with his caveman brow. Also loki beaker for the same reason.
I thought jodie larson looked kind of fugly but i gave her longer hair and i think she looks pretty and unique. She has very masculine features but with the right hair and clothes she looks attractive.
Gavin newson. Isaac and grown up daniel bell look similar to him and idk what it is but i find them creepy looking.
Lisa and tessa ramirez.
I love the goopy template on females but on males the template has a trout pout. I hate the skinny brows on men and this template has the thinnest brows. I like the nose on this template male or female though.
I hate how gender swapping some templates they look completely different. Like the goopy template and ben long template for example. And kristin loste's base template. i think she's so unique and interesting looking but then her boys sometimes get a lantern head. Angela and lilith are stunning but their boys end up with the longest nose.
I agree about matthew heart. His nose looks like it was broken and he never got it reset or something. His eyebrows are also too skinny. I just impregnant his girlfriend with herself lol (for reals i do that all the time to avoid some sims from breeding but if i want them to have kids, i only do it with certain sims though so my hood doesn't have too many boys) because i like them as a couple lol and besides his weird nose and super skinny brows he's okay looking.
I agree that dina is kind of.. Idk. She looks like an easter island head with her long face and square chin. Her head is so rectangular. I prefer nina's facial features. I don't consider dina ugly though, i marry her to malcolm landgraab and impregnant her with herself and set malcolm as the father (lol that's how i solve these problems) and her features look very handsome on a boy so maybe it's similar to jodie larson, she has kind of masculine features.
Test Subject
#168 Old 27th Dec 2018 at 8:41 AM
Oh and i forgot, betty Goldstein!
Field Researcher
#169 Old 30th Dec 2018 at 7:15 PM
Definitely Malcolm, look at his eye brows it makes every offspring of him look like freaks
Test Subject
#170 Old 30th Dec 2018 at 11:04 PM
Jules omackey. Her makeup and her clothes, her personality isn't the greatest either.
Test Subject
#171 Old 4th Jan 2019 at 11:11 AM
CHester Gieke has weird eyebrows, like they stick out of his head
Lab Assistant
#172 Old 9th Jan 2019 at 3:00 PM
I also thought Jules was ugly. But after I got rid of her hideous make-up and put some decent make-up(but keeping it heavy to meet her taste) instead, she turned out to be one strong-willed(kinda stubborn?) looking lady.
I gave her cleft chin and freckles and blue eye shadows and thick eye lashes to make her eyes look bigger.

Hi. I'm Caren but you can also call me Beau. I luv sims since I was born.
I GOT A YOUTUBE(Eng sub provided) : YOUTUBE
You can find my ts2&ts4 pre-mades' stories here: Blog(korean)
Not very active on the tumblr now but: Tumblr
I can be found at Discord channels dedicated to ts2.
Lab Assistant
#173 Old 10th Jan 2019 at 10:19 PM
Jules? She does not have the best makeup and hairstyle. If you shave the skin (also quite important), the hairstyle of clothes - Jules will be like a sweetie!
In my case, I wiped all the cosmetics (some even have nothing without it), and added freckles!
Teen

young adult

Betty Goldstein? That she has no ordinary eyes. You just need to get used to it.
Made her younger, make-up, and suitable clothes. Only the glasses did not change, did not find something suitable at that time. (Turned out to be a flirt, not worse than his neighbor girlfriend.(straight))

Dora Ottomas? She is also very attractive, (and the elderly, too), but I washed her and found her hair, cleaned the makeup (she’s just worse), changed her clothes (and now she’s pregnant). Dora is purposeful, as she could lose weight on the rink.
Page 7 of 7