Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jan 2019 at 1:58 AM
Default So I downloaded The Sims 2 Super Collection...
This is my first time posting, sorry if its in the wrong area. But I used to play this game EVERYDAY from '06 to like... '09. I used to come on this site for custom downloads but never posted or was into the community. Im just AMAZED it's still alive. Back then I was on a regular Windows, now I'm playing on a MacBook Air. I used to make little youtube videos too, even though they sucked lol. But talk about memories... Thanks guys this game will always be apart of me :lovestruc
Advertisement
Meet Me In My Next Life
#2 Old 5th Jan 2019 at 2:16 AM
@ninadestinyp Yes I start playing the Sims around 2006 as well and still love this game, and to this very New Year I am still playing Sims 2 I think Sims 2 is one of the best versions of the Sims.
Maxis / EA really level up the Sims 2 from Sims 1 Welcome back to Sims 2 yes us die hard fans are still around some old and some new.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Mad Poster
#3 Old 5th Jan 2019 at 2:29 AM
Welcome home.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 5th Jan 2019 at 2:38 AM
The Sims 2 community is very much alive! Welcome back. :D

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~