Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#51 Old 29th Dec 2012 at 5:54 PM
TOP 5:
1.Albert Wesker(Resident Evil)
2.Claire Redfield(Resident Evil)
3.Frank Delgado(Clive Barker's Jericho )
4.Big Daddy Delta(Bioshock 2)
5.Heather(Cheryl) Mason(Silent Hill 3)
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#52 Old 29th Dec 2012 at 6:58 PM
Top 5 favourite:

1. Rayne (Bloodrayne/ Bloodrayne 2) what's not to like about a redhaired half-vampire chick that can kick ass and suck the blood out of her enemies.
2. Neeshka (Neverwinter Nights 2). one of your companions. sharp-witted, funny, cute and usefull. some underestimate the power of this companion.
3. Carl "CJ" Johnson (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas). even criminals can be fun to play with and carl is fun with his street attitude.
4. Ashley Williams (Mass Effect). yep, i do like ashley. sure, she can be a bit bitchy sometimes and formal, but has also a social side. i don't know, but i just like her.
5. Ayumi (Blades of Time) slowly became a favourite. huge improvement over the version from x-blades. looks better, sounds better.

And i don't take mods which adds a character to a game in this list. otherwise i could name a few, such as the mods from emma i use in morrowind.
Theorist
#53 Old 30th Dec 2012 at 1:15 PM
Best
Kate Walker - Syberia and Syberia 2 | Lawyer that will do anything to close the deal, even to abandon her failing personal life for a purpose == excellent protagonist, et problem solver, et acting detective
Alyx Vance - Half-Life 2 | Pretty much all around great character
Kitana - Mortal Kombat | For being a deadly, room-silencing viper spewing venom.
The Boss - Metal Gear Solid 3
Shizune and Misha - Katawa Shoujo | Shizune is hearing impaired and Misha is her translator, they've muscled their way to lead the student council. As in, they're the only two members.

Worst
Fran - Final Fantasy XII | Here is why she's on the list.
Aerith - Final Fantasy VII
Chun-Li - Street Fighter | "Yup! Yup! Yup! Yup! Yup! Yup! Yup! Yup!!!!"
Leilala - Dragon Age: Origins
Samus Aran - Metroid: Other M | Believe me, from that specific game she deserves to be here.
Top Secret Researcher
#54 Old 5th Jan 2013 at 1:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Oaktree
1. Duncan (Dragon Age: Origins). He's soft-spoken and diplomatic, but also a bad-ass. He's also kind of a father figure and I grew quite fond of his character.

Awesome grey warden and well what else can you say adout him...

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Top Secret Researcher
#55 Old 5th Jan 2013 at 1:23 AM
I have many depending on wiether they are sims or not. Here are just some of my favorites:

1. My avatars or as I call them my girls, these iether the highest level or most scussfull in there game like Nightsong, a dark elf, is the highst of a collection of female avatars I have in Skyrim as she is level 60 and the only one to compelte dawnguard.

2. Garrus Vakarian (Mass effect series). I only started to play mass effect recently and to my surprise and everyone I know surprise I got hooked into the game series even before then getting rage that fans had with the mass effect 3 ending (the original ending). This character is a badass and my shepards romance option after I went back a huge chunk of the game to romance him. Now that is love for a character.

3. Fenris, Zevran, Morrigan, Flemeth, Orghren, Ailistar, Meredith, Duncan, Loghain, Sandal, Varric and many more (Dragon age series) I have thng for elves and when I saw Fenris for the frist time I just fell in love with him. Zevran is just funny and I like the way he and Orgherin nagg each other. All of these chracters are awesome in many ways for me talk adout.

4. Severous Snape (Eariler harry potter games aka games 1 to 2) In these games you could see snape more doing his jod as a potions teacher and he does have one of the most iconic game endings of my childhood. Snape vs beans Also when I was young I loved and he is my favorite character in the series.

5. Paarthurnax (Skyrim) SPOILERS Paarthurnax is leader of the grey beards who are very powerful and is the brother of Alduin one of the game's villians. He is also nice to and helps me out few times and he is dragon which makes awesome.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

Nocturnal Dawn
Test Subject
#56 Old 5th Jan 2013 at 7:54 AM
1- dragonborn from skyrim

2- master cheif from halo

3- cortana from halo

4- Mario

5- Luligi

Beep boop bop
Inventor
#57 Old 11th Jan 2013 at 11:57 AM
The ones I had the best time with, in no particular order:

- Fidel (Jagged Alliance, JA 2): both games were filled with great characters but even in that company he was outstanding, sometimes too much:
The last battle in the first game rages. My mercs on one side, enemy soldiers on the other, a clearing in the middle. Suddenly Fidel loses it, runs to the middle of the clearing and starts shooting everywhere. I click on him desperately, he cries out "Leave me alone! I'm busy!" and goes on shooting.
Of such stuff great games are made.
(BTW, he came out of it badly wounded but alive.)

- Cate Archer (No One Lives Forever, NOLF2): beauty and style, plus a great story. Move over, Lara.

- Annah-of-the-Shadows (Planescape: Torment): another game filled with great characters; of all of them, I liked her the best.

-The Barbarian (Morrowind): my avatar. A dark and unpleasant character, perfect for a dark, unpleasant and paranoia-inducing game.

- The Vault Dweller (Fallout 2): my avatar again. Actually, different characters, because I kept replaying the game with various ones, some premade, some crafted by myself. A great starting point, though, and adventures and non-playable characters were always excellent.

An honourable mention: The Dog (Fallout): I don't know how many times I replayed the ending of the game to save him, never succeeded.
Forum Resident
#58 Old 11th Jan 2013 at 1:37 PM
1. Spyro (Original series only)
2. Claire Redfield
3. Ellis (l4D2)
4. Sackboy (Little big planet)
5. Croc (Croc series)
Test Subject
#59 Old 19th Feb 2013 at 12:01 AM
Well I guess I could make a quick little list for this here thread.

Five of my Favorite Characters in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
  • I like Crassius Curio from The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind because of both how light-hearted he can be while being dead serious about stopping corruption. He makes the whole House Hlaalu questline worthwhile.
  • I like Master Aryon from The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind because I see quallities in his character that I would like for myself, namely stability and the power to help others. Similar to Crassius Curio making House Hlaalu's questline worthwhile, Master Aryon makes the House Telvanni questline worthwhile.
  • I like Ajira from The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind because of her willingness to be my character's friend, her generosity with rewards of potions and knowledge, and the fact that since she is a Khajiit she will buy all the moon sugar and skooma I can smuggle into Balmora. Even if I don't go through the Mage's Guild questline I still manage to befriend her on every character because she's a good kitty.
  • I like the Dark Brotherhood Assassins I end up having to eviscerate and incinerate in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind because they provide a decent, leveled challenge and they also provide some really nice loot for my characters to either use or sell. Plus I love how random they can be with their assassination attempts.
  • I like the avatars of Mara and Zenithar in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind because it's nice to see at least a couple of the Nine Divines play some part in a land that is mostly-dominated by the Tribunal Temple. Plus they keep me on my toes with the Imperial Cult storyline and require me to make sure I always have a Scroll of Divine Intervention on hand at all times. Their rewards are pretty nice too.

I couldn't decide between Mara and Zenithar so I put both of them down there on the list. It's all good I suppose.
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#60 Old 19th Feb 2013 at 1:21 AM
Random Favs:

Kefka from "Final Fantasy 6" - This guy is just crazy. He deliberately does something that destroys the world just because.

Dean Domino from "Fallout: New Vegas" - Even after 200 years of being stuck in the Sierra Madre, he retains his snark factor, and is still a snappy dresser.

Shale from "Dragon Age: Origins" - Speaking of snarkiness, this character has it down to a science. Especially with quotes like this: Leliana: "You aren't all stone, Shale. There is a person inside of you." Shale: "If so, it is because I ate him."
Mad Poster
#61 Old 19th Feb 2013 at 8:00 AM
Decided to put some more of my favourite characters down

5. Niko Bellic (reason: I like russian voices and russian's themselves)
4. Moogles (reason: Kupo, nuff said)
3. Balverine's (reason: They're awesome)
2. Reaver (reason: Same as the Balverines, He's awesome)
1. Any characters from numerous Star Trek games (reason: I'm a Star Trek nerd)

And some more least favourites.

5. Roman Bellic (reason: Hey cousin, want to go bowling or drinking or any other waste of time)
4. Hobbes from Fable series(reason: Annoying little nuisence creatures)
3. Sgt. Foley from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (reason: Ramirez, do this)
2. Lurker Shark (reason: Damn fish, why'd you eat me. I jumper out of the water, and you still ate me)
1. Cloud (reason: I hate him, nuisence character)

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 13th Apr 2013 at 9:11 PM
Can Garrus Vakarian be all five of my favorites? He's just too fabulous to share the list.
Top Secret Researcher
#63 Old 14th Apr 2013 at 7:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anonymous Miss
Can Garrus Vakarian be all five of my favorites? He's just too fabulous to share the list.

Of coruse he can be espically beacause I am a Garrus fan girl to as I have taken him on nearly evey mission on mass effect with my Shepard and romanced him after going back most of mass effect 2 to do so and almost cried when I got him killed on my frist attmpt at the collector dase resulting in me doing what I said adove.

That is the mark of an epic character, oh and have you seen him dancing with shepard?

Nocturnal Dawn
Field Researcher
#64 Old 15th Jun 2013 at 6:28 PM Last edited by Port_A_Build : 21st Jun 2013 at 8:05 AM.
My 5 favorite characters (note these are all NPCs):

1. GLaDOS - Portal/Portal 2
2. Wheatley - Portal 2
3. Alyx Vance - Half-Life 2/Half-Life 2: Episode One/Half-Life 2: Episode Two
4. Cave Johnson - Portal 2
5. Dr. Nefarious - Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal/Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time/Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One

My 5 least favorite characters (once more, NPCs):

1. Wallace Breen - Half-Life 2
2. Gene Worm - Half-Life: Opposing Force
3. Nihilanth - Half-Life
4. Captain Quark - Ratchet & Clank series
5. Lord Vorselon - Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time

I'm thinking all through the night
I could be yours just like before
Rewrite another try
'Cause we've had the loneliest time
Test Subject
#65 Old 18th Jun 2013 at 9:04 AM