Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#751 Old 18th Oct 2013 at 3:41 PM
Well, her milkshake was bringing all the boys to her yard, where else were her horses supposed to go?
Advertisement
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#752 Old 18th Oct 2013 at 6:15 PM
Just keep in mind that these balloons are also a burden. They distort her balance and make her so heavy that softer ground cannot hold her and her horse anymore. Constant struggle with gravity, I guess.

(That picture was actually intended for the IP bug report at the officials but noone really cared about this new routing bug that came with 1.55)
Screenshots
One Minute Ninja'd
#753 Old 18th Oct 2013 at 6:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MattieMayfair
LOL and whenever i played AP i always picked the house right next to Honey Darnell, her horses would always be stompin through my yard.

So, while you say breast size isn't important to you, subconsciously you're just as fixated as the rest of us.
Alchemist
#754 Old 20th Oct 2013 at 8:04 AM
I know requests are not allowed, but havent anyone yet, or is anyone planning to do a mod that makes a sim who works at the cashier never quit work?
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#755 Old 20th Oct 2013 at 8:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ZenGarden
I know requests are not allowed, but havent anyone yet, or is anyone planning to do a mod that makes a sim who works at the cashier never quit work?
If I remember correctly twallan said that he could try to include them in Register as soon as EA decided to make them part of the basegame code.
Mad Poster
#756 Old 21st Oct 2013 at 2:46 PM
I really wanted the creepy doll from the Gold edition, but my saner side said - you're not paying $19 or whatever it is for the creepy doll. So I bought the regular edition and am satisfied with it except.... every time I see someone's picture with the creepy doll in it, I'm reminded that I can't get it now. I'm really starting to hate you, EA.
Lab Assistant
#757 Old 27th Oct 2013 at 10:49 PM
Lou Reed passed today.
I think he needs to be in the Sims as I said before. And now at least in tribute.
David Ziggfield is getting a buddy.

Add me as a friend in the Sims:
http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Zagreus74
Lab Assistant
#758 Old 28th Oct 2013 at 3:08 PM
Quick FYI--

ATS has updated registers and some surfaces to work with the Savvy Seller's set:
http://www.aroundthesims3.com/
Mad Poster
#759 Old 28th Oct 2013 at 5:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JadeJoy00
Quick FYI--

ATS has updated registers and some surfaces to work with the Savvy Seller's set:
http://www.aroundthesims3.com/

My girl, I knew it! Sandy to the rescue! Thanks for the tip JadeJoy00.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
#760 Old 28th Jan 2014 at 1:31 PM Last edited by salem2014 : 28th Jan 2014 at 1:51 PM.
yo baje de sta pagina la funeral house y queda ok
cambie plantas x siniestras
Page 31 of 31