Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Apr 2018 at 3:21 PM
Default Does anyone know if a new CAS category can be made and/or how to create one?
Recently picked up the game, big into "shopping" for CC, but I find myself aggravated at how disorganized everything is. Especially when it comes to tattoos/body markings/facial features and other miscellaneous mods that end up piled together in an intuitive way.

For example I would like to add a Markings and Body Modification category to both the face and body tabs. Or add a Hoods category to the hats tab. Specifically categories that would be distinct in game in the GUI, not just file organization.

I don't mind trying to figure it out on my own, but any leads would be helpful.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st May 2018 at 1:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Burlingtonbeast
Recently picked up the game, big into "shopping" for CC, but I find myself aggravated at how disorganized everything is. Especially when it comes to tattoos/body markings/facial features and other miscellaneous mods that end up piled together in an intuitive way.

For example I would like to add a Markings and Body Modification category to both the face and body tabs. Or add a Hoods category to the hats tab. Specifically categories that would be distinct in game in the GUI, not just file organization.

I don't mind trying to figure it out on my own, but any leads would be helpful.

I'll bump this. This would really help, considering I have almost 2000 files of CC haha