Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UI Cheats Extension v1.15.1 for Legacy Edition

by weerbesu Posted 1st Jul 2015 at 12:43 AM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 12:31 PM by weerbesu

3357 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2032 Feedback Posts, 1324 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 77 of 135
Field Researcher
#1901 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 6:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HopeBerries
I just downloaded this mod, and opened up my game and as I was playing one of my save files, I set the time back to 8 am and as soon as I pressed play suddenly my whole households needs went down really low. I wasn’t sure what caused this to happen but I just dragged their needs back up and I continued playing. But then a bit later I set the time again and the same thing happened. So I’m assuming that the cause for the needs to drop has something to do with me setting the time. Otherwise I completely love this mod, but the time thing does get very annoying.

Yes, changing the time causes Sims' needs to drop proportional to the amount of time you skipped forward. It's how much their needs would have dropped in normal gameplay after said timeframe (that is had you not done anything to up their needs during that time).
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1902 Old 20th Feb 2018 at 3:13 PM
Continues to make my sims 4 play the way I want; my little simmies lack for NOTHING, due to your generosity in sharing this mod. Thank you!
Test Subject
#1903 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 6:58 PM
When you have the time, please update this mod as its not compatible with the new patch.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1904 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 7:36 PM
This is the best mod ever! Please update this mod and save our lifes
Test Subject
#1905 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 8:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MiddletonPlays
When you have the time, please update this mod as its not compatible with the new patch.

Agreed, the patch from 2/22 breaks this mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1906 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 8:48 PM
Where can I get the sim from the title picture? He's so cute)))
Field Researcher
#1907 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 8:55 PM
Chill out guys. Weerbesu is always quick in updating this Mod when an update is needed. Just have a little bit of patience.
Test Subject
#1908 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 1:19 AM
Please, please update the mod if posible! It isn't compatible with 2/22 patch. Thank you very much for your amazing work!
Lab Assistant
#1909 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 1:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by darkhorus
Chill out guys. Weerbesu is always quick in updating this Mod when an update is needed. Just have a little bit of patience.

Co-sign with darkhorus -- patch just came out earlier today and likely weerbesu had Real Life to tend to. It should be fixed well before the pack releases.
Test Subject
#1910 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 1:49 AM
Curiouser and curiouser. UI Extension is working for me with today's patch (Feb.22.2018), and I've checked them all. Please check all your mods, fellow simmers! If it still doesn't work, I don't know what to tell you.
Test Subject
#1911 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 2:43 AM
Default Thank you
I will wait as long as it takes love this mod but it is definitely causing an exception report for me and i have tested with only this mod. Thank you for keeping it updated makes my game so much easier and fun.
Lab Assistant
#1912 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 3:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by agentacefury
Curiouser and curiouser. UI Extension is working for me with today's patch (Feb.22.2018), and I've checked them all. Please check all your mods, fellow simmers! If it still doesn't work, I don't know what to tell you.

Yeah, well, go to your game options screen and get back to us. Or if you have kids or toddlers, view their Simology panel.
Test Subject
#1913 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 4:12 AM Last edited by lovesstorms : 24th Feb 2018 at 4:57 AM.
Hmm....I'm having no issues with changing skills, relationships, needs, or anything in the simology panel. However, the simology panel has a graphics issue and doesn't look normal. I took out this mod and it returns to normal (see pics below). The simology panel looks the same whether it's a toddler, child, or teen. So far, though, that's all I see or have issues with. Hope this helps!

Panel with mod

Panel without mod

I'm sure it'll be updated with time. <3 Weerbesu may wait until the new pack is out.
Test Subject
#1914 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 4:30 AM
I have checked every mod one by one and I can confirm that this mod is causing the above problem for me too. In addition, it is also causing all of the options in "Game Settings" to disappear. Love the mod though, and hope to see an update soon :>!
Test Subject
#1915 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 6:00 AM
As far as I can see in-game. I have the same above issues as previous posters as well as icons such as hair, eye, and skin color boxes in CAS are messed up however the features the mod gives still work.
Test Subject
#1916 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 6:30 AM
Needs update.............
Test Subject
#1917 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 7:21 AM
Got new update, and it´s ruining game, hiding genders and other stuff... can you update this, pretty please.
Mad Poster
#1918 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 9:28 AM
IMO everyone should take UI Cheats out for now, and have a little patience. It's possible (I haven't talked to him) Weerbesu may wait till after the pack comes out Tuesday before updating this mod, that's happened before.

Anyone (with game version 1.40) needing help deciphering lastExceptions is welcome to come see us on Deaderpool's Discord...
https://discord.gg/BSmzBdQ
Lab Assistant
#1919 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 11:31 AM
As others have said, the 2/22 patch broke the mod and caused lots of weird stuff to happen. Options menu was gone, my sim panel was all wonky like lovesstorms' and a few of the social events were broken too. Events wouldn't count as complete, even though they were. For example I had 5 sims listening to the stereo even though I only needed 3 and it wouldn't count as complete. MCC went crazy and gave me 20-30 "last exceptions" during that dinner party. I updated MCC earlier today, and the only other mod I have is this one. Hopefully it gets updated soon because this is one of my must have mods.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#1920 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 11:39 AM
It works in part, the LastException is clear to say that the UI cheats up to worry. Put your current part on the desktop or an external hard drive. Play while waiting for fun. SimsVIP.com lists broken or updated mods. Take advantage of this interlude to put your game in order, follow the news of EA forums too and enjoy to put your mods in new condition. There is always something positive in life. It remains 4 days, the Sims deserve our patience, nice day to all
Lab Assistant
#1921 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 5:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shababygal
As others have said, the 2/22 patch broke the mod and caused lots of weird stuff to happen. Options menu was gone, my sim panel was all wonky like lovesstorms' and a few of the social events were broken too. Events wouldn't count as complete, even though they were. For example I had 5 sims listening to the stereo even though I only needed 3 and it wouldn't count as complete. MCC went crazy and gave me 20-30 "last exceptions" during that dinner party. I updated MCC earlier today, and the only other mod I have is this one. Hopefully it gets updated soon because this is one of my must have mods.

Social events not completing is not caused by this mod, I tested the game without mods and it seems to be a game bug, it happens without mods too.
Test Subject
#1922 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 6:39 PM
Hello! I just wanted to inform you that I'm having trouble with your mod after the latest patch on 2/22/18. I removed all my CC and mods individually to see what was broken and it was definitely yours. The issue I am having seems to only be that when I try to open my "game options" in the menu, nothing shows up. I can't see or change anything. That's the only issue I am seeing. The mod itself seemed to be working fine when actually playing, it's just messing with the menu. I had to remove it for now, I look forward to re-downloading soon! Thank you!

*EDIT* I'm still new to this site and didn't see that others have already informed you - my apologies for repeating. I look forward to an update.
Lab Assistant
#1923 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 7:44 PM
Same as everyone above, the toddler/child/teen traits - manners etc.- aren't showing up right, aside from that, needs, skills, relationships are working fine.
Test Subject
#1924 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 12:04 AM
A couple of Mod creators have said, that the whole " settings window being blank" is associated with this file. This file needs to be updated for yesterday's patch update.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#1925 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 12:05 AM
So sims VIP lists this as a broken mod. I am sure Weerbesu is aware of this, he updated his More Columns for the 2.23 patch. I am sure he will get to this when he has the time. I am so thankful that he takes the time to give up this mod and all the others.
Page 77 of 135