Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Nov 2012 at 2:14 AM
Default Mods for kids working, doing other grown up tasks, etc.
I currently have a fantasy mod for sims deluxe, but the modder saw fit not to allow dwarves to get work.

any aid would be super appreciated.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 10th Nov 2012 at 3:16 AM
I'm not exactly sure what you're asking for (or what you're referencing - "modder" + "dwarves" ?), but I'm guessing, based on the title of the thread, that you're looking for mods that allow children to function as adults? I know they're out there.

I think I saw most of them at C&C : http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/savingthesims12/ there are things there like appliances for cooking that children can use.

There's also this site: http://simania.nl/sdls/eh/sdls-eh.htm They have hacks that allow children to pay bills and hire maids and gardeners.

I hope that helps.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 10th Nov 2012 at 7:46 PM
VerDeTerre , you answered that with more finesse than I could hope to . I think there should be sim child labour laws.
Alchemist
#4 Old 10th Nov 2012 at 11:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
I'm not exactly sure what you're asking for (or what you're referencing - "modder" + "dwarves" ?), but I'm guessing, based on the title of the thread, that you're looking for mods that allow children to function as adults? I know they're out there.

It sounds like he? is playing a modded fantasy neighborhood where Sim children aren't children, they're adult dwarves.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 11th Nov 2012 at 1:24 PM Last edited by VerDeTerre : 16th Nov 2012 at 12:38 AM. Reason: Messy! Messy! Language spills! Keyboard usage issues.
Quote: Originally posted by zorba2357
VerDeTerre , you answered that with more finesse than I could hope to . I think there should be sim child labour laws.
LOL Every now and again I like to play a house with just kids in it, but you can run into serious problems without mods.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.