Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 2:10 AM
Default Converting Sims 3 objects to Sims 4
Hello, I found a sims 3 converted in the modding resource sticky but from what I can gather i think its only for CAS meshes. There are quite a few furniture items I want from the sims 3 such as pool tables and washer/dryers (dont care if I can program to be interactible I just want them to look good) The corner sofas from into the future because i freaking love corner sofas and probably a bunch of other stuff.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 4:58 AM
can't do yet
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Dec 2014 at 2:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Technocolor
Hello, I found a sims 3 converted in the modding resource sticky but from what I can gather i think its only for CAS meshes. There are quite a few furniture items I want from the sims 3 such as pool tables and washer/dryers (dont care if I can program to be interactible I just want them to look good) The corner sofas from into the future because i freaking love corner sofas and probably a bunch of other stuff.

HOW DO YOU GET SIMS 3 CC INTO SIMS 4, EVEN I JUST CAS????
Scholar
#4 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 2:25 PM
extract mesh, textures put in sim4