Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jun 2013 at 1:59 AM
Default Absurd Affairs and Aftermaths (share your craziest affair story from sims)
Whats your craziest affair that you've had in sims 3? the more dramatic or absurd the better.

I've upgraded from sims 2 to 3, and am halfway through college.

my sim is a level 3 celebrity and just for the fun of it decides the best way to increase his notoriety is to get busy with all the other female celebrities on campus. Early in his quest (1 star) he came across a snobby civilian girl who was too good for him, so he decided to add her to the front of his list of targets to teach her a lesson. This snobby girl was already seeing someone, and is a challenge, it isn't until he moves up in the world (2 stars) that she woohoos with him and does her "happy walk" around his house. He continues his rise to fame and attains his 3rd star at a party he throws on the beach about 2 weeks later, the snob crashes the party and accuses him of cheating on her (when she herself is cheating), and very soon his plan seems to hit a dead end as other women wont deal with him besides the ones that are single. He's since become friends with them so that he can try to settle with a girl he met using the sim finder app, but it seems she doesn't trust him...

I know mine is weak sauce but i've only been playing for a few days, so the bar is low. Whats the spiciest affair you've had in your game and how did it end up?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 16th Jun 2013 at 2:36 AM
Well, there's the incident I like to complain about the most.

I was playing a family of deposed royalty who'd fled to a piece of property they had in Sunset Valley. On their lot I built a floating castle. Basically, put a bunch of pillars on the ground, build the foundation on the second story, and take the pillars away.

So anyway, the queen/wife decided to have an affair with Gunther Goth. She invited him over and I sent the husband away with the kids. I checked to make sure that nobody was on the lot and then they did it. Instantly, she got a reputation for cheating. And then there was a divorce and it completely ruined the story I was trying to play.

There was nobody on the lot, this happened instantly, and even if someone had been on the lot they were in a FLOATING CASTLE, so who was going to see it? And they were in the middle of the castle with no windows, so there couldn't have been any birds spying on them!

I actually sent a complaint to EA about the romantic reputation system after this (and a few other incidents). They sent me a response in which they got my name wrong, didn't address anything I said, and just told me to go away, basically.
Inventor
#3 Old 16th Jun 2013 at 3:18 AM
Nothing too catastrophic has happened in my game... My self-sim was quite the promiscuous female and basically woohooed with half the male population of Sunset Valley, townies and all. She eventually "accidentally" got preggers in one of her frivolous escapades and I had to move her twins to the Goths and Landgraabs so that they'd have a better life. In the grand scheme of things, she has the Dirtbag reputation, which is quite fitting.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Jun 2013 at 4:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hugbug993
Well, there's the incident I like to complain about the most.

I was playing a family of deposed royalty who'd fled to a piece of property they had in Sunset Valley. On their lot I built a floating castle. Basically, put a bunch of pillars on the ground, build the foundation on the second story, and take the pillars away.

So anyway, the queen/wife decided to have an affair with Gunther Goth. She invited him over and I sent the husband away with the kids. I checked to make sure that nobody was on the lot and then they did it. Instantly, she got a reputation for cheating. And then there was a divorce and it completely ruined the story I was trying to play.

There was nobody on the lot, this happened instantly, and even if someone had been on the lot they were in a FLOATING CASTLE, so who was going to see it? And they were in the middle of the castle with no windows, so there couldn't have been any birds spying on them!

I actually sent a complaint to EA about the romantic reputation system after this (and a few other incidents). They sent me a response in which they got my name wrong, didn't address anything I said, and just told me to go away, basically.

That's pretty much the same issue i had, nobody could see me. and i feel like she just made it up and had no evidence other than the fact i'd stopped calling her because i was through with her.. It could've been because two of them were at the party, but the other one was a prior and should've been the upset one so i don't think that was it.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 16th Jun 2013 at 5:43 AM
Nothing yet that I can really call "absurd". The thing with Janet and Thornton Wolff is ongoing, so there's no "aftermath" either. It does require discretion, i.e. do it on our lot rather than his, so that Morgana doesn't get all dramatic. In my view Mrs. Wolff should be grateful that Janet is keeping Mr. Wolff off of Dr. Jolina, whom I've never much liked.
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#6 Old 16th Jun 2013 at 5:43 AM
This is from an older game of mine.

My sim, Butch (middle) had just married his boytoy Sheldon (right). One Day Butch's dad Rocco (left) came over for a visit (which ended up a permanent arrangement). Problem was, Rocco had the Master Romancer lifetime wish and every single romancer trait I could give him, so he flirted with practically everything that moved. I caught Rocco and Sheldon giving each other the eye, right in front of Butch.

Butch, of course, was completely oblivious to the whole thing. He was just like "Yeah, video games are KEWL!" Needless to say, the marriage didn't last.
Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 9:17 AM
I have played with a fairy in my game in Moonlight Falls.I made her break up Pip Good Fellows marriage and get pregnant by him,then get married to him.The crazy part is i have put a bed in the alchemy store and made him try for baby with ladies 24/7 and live at the shop.
Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 11:36 AM
I had an alien story - not exactly an affair, more like an unreciprocated crush thing.
I was playing a female sim named Ellie in Twinbrook. She threw parties a lot, was dating Goodwin Goode, and had a short romance with a guy from the university - thus, the game should've considered her heterosexual (which means, female townies shouldn't have asked her out on dates, afaik).
Anyway, she befriended a female alien and often invited her to the parties (when the alien was available, that is. And she often was - looked like she spent more time in Twinbrook than on her planet/in outer space).
On day the alien girl (her name was Sapeha Vajehoo, or sth like this - I'm not sure I've spelled the name correctly) asked my Ellie out on a date. it was unexpected. A funny detail: this Sapeha always used to wear her default alien clothes, but she showed up in a fancy evening gown for that date. It was cute: seemed like she tried to impress Ellie both with her looks and her attempts to adopt human ways.
So, I made Ellie act very friendly towards Sapeha, but no flirting was done - not even innocent stuff like compliments. The two became BFFs that night, and ended up at Ellie's home watching TV and drinking tea. And suddenly Ellie rushed outside and got ubducted. While Ellie was missing, Sapeha stayed at her house. And then the the alien guy brought Ellie home, and ran into the Twinbrook swamps, but Sapeha boarded his ship and flew away.
This looked like a revenge from the friendzoned alien girl who asked a fellow alien friend to abduct Ellie; I just love how sometimes things go random and unplanned in this game, but still kinda make weird stories.
Scholar
#9 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 5:05 PM
I attempted to have an affair story be the start of a 100 Baby challenge attempt. My Sim was in Sunset Valley and I wanted her to have a one night stand with Gunther Goth, which resulted in her pregnancy. He wouldn't agree to coming over to her house and they left on sort-of friends level. Then, 4 AM that night, Gunther Goth suddenly appeared on her doorstep - I felt that was just a perfect, serendipidous moment of the game falling into my hands, and got the headcanon that his wife had gotten jealous over him talking to my Sim and chucked him out that evening and he came over to seek comfort from his friend. Then they woohooed (a couple times) and she got pregnant.

Also had a 5 star Celebrity Sim woohoo with another 5 star Celebrity Sim, she got pregnant with twins and, after the twins were born, huge scandal erupted. I took that as a good 'opportunity' to have her decide to move to a suburban, quite area instead of the big city of Bridgeport that is too focused on celebrities and everyone else's business.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 8:22 PM
I had a married sim who ended up cheating on his wife with most of the town. He had 1 child with his wife and 23 with other ladies :D. It got to the point where I couldn't go around the town without seeing his offspring. Yet the wife was still oblivious.
Forum Resident
#11 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 9:56 PM
I have a parody of celebrity bad-tempered dirtbags who cheats on his wife with almost everyone he sees. He has at least 5 kids, all with different mommas. I gave him the "no jealousy" LTR because at this point any woman going within 10 feet of him would know what she's getting into and not to be surprised. Before the glitching/disappearance of one of his toddlers threw the plot off, he was going to live with his wife, their to-be-born baby, his girlfriend, and their child. All together. A happy screwed-up bigamist family.

~Someday my prince will come... And he better not bring all his hood's character files with him.~
@)->----- Place this ASCII flower in your sig as a thank you to all of our amazing moderators at MTS!
TS3 vs. Your CPU: The Solution
Shameless plug for my fledgeling Simblr here
Scholar
#12 Old 25th Nov 2017 at 2:33 PM
every couple in sunset valley divorced/split up after i had a guy impregnate every woman

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
#13 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 9:48 PM
I had a married character go out with a friend. The game decided this constituted a date and said she was cheating on her husband. I had never selected any date options.
Forum Resident
#14 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 12:55 AM
I don't know if this is a a feature of butlers, but Jamie Jolina kept having the hots for the butler EVERY TIME they hired one. I say every time because she'd keep flirting until her spouse hated the butler, at which point the butler quit. What I don't understand is how said spouse could detect Jamie was flirting when said spouse was ASLEEP, and across the house in another room. Affairs are a lot harder in TS3!
Scholar
#15 Old 30th Nov 2017 at 5:50 PM
My one SIm was trying to be a rock star. Two things he had problems with: Raising his celebrity status, and his wife for some odd reason rejecting his advances. So no celebrity status, no babies so what is a sim to do. Thinking it would ruin his job I said screw it and decided to start screwing everything that could have babies. Much to my surprise my Sims celebrity status shot from 2 to 5 in a course of a few days. Well if I knew sleeping around is all it took to raise the stars I would have tried it sooner. He ended up having so many kids my family tree does not load anymore. His wife managed to get pregnant but soon after the baby was born their status was no longer married. Did not know that could happen on it's own. She didn't even get any jealousy cheats so I doubt she ever caught him. So for rejecting her husband, and divorcing without knowing she had a pool accident.

Disclaimer: I am just being a goof ball, please ignore me if offended.