Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jan 2015 at 5:40 AM
Default When I enter the neighborhood of Sims 2, the screen turns black.
Hi, so has anyone been able to successfully download the full version of Sims 2 from online without any glitches?

You see, I just have downloaded the Sims 2 and I have been able to open the gale but when I go to a neighborhood. The screen turns black and stays that way.

I have a Windows 7 if that helps, but I also own a sims 2 computer game that doesn't transfer my sims from the body shop to CAS so I uninstalled that and tried downloading the Sims 2 from online instead. In that game, the neighborhood screen was working just fine but now it isn't on the download from online.

I have downloaded the Sims 2 from two different sites with the same results (the black screen).

Anyways... Has anyone ever been in my situation with the black screen and been able to fix it?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th May 2015 at 10:04 PM
Hello, I hope my answer is not too late! Yes, I also have this problem. I don't know a permanent solution however I know how to get into the neighbourhood. When the black screen shows up click ctrl+alt+delete and open task manager. Then close task manager and go back to sims. The neighbourhood should show up. You'll have to do this every time but at least it works. Hope this helps!