Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Aug 2016 at 3:30 PM
Default Half open GARAGE DOORS (or windows)
I'm really new to modding and still a dumbfounded sheep when it comes to creating mesh, but I recently got my hands on life size cars and I really want to feature them in the house. I only got garage wall paints and that's it.

I was hoping to find something that will give a sneak peak of the garage and see the car over there in the front view of the house.

Anyone here who has an idea on how should I start? Or maybe someone already made what I'm looking for?

Anyway, thank you so much! More power to our group!

Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Aug 2016 at 9:19 PM Last edited by Galaxy777 : 24th Aug 2016 at 9:45 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by MaxRide
I'm really new to modding and still a dumbfounded sheep when it comes to creating mesh, but I recently got my hands on life size cars and I really want to feature them in the house. I only got garage wall paints and that's it.

I was hoping to find something that will give a sneak peak of the garage and see the car over there in the front view of the house.

Anyone here who has an idea on how should I start? Or maybe someone already made what I'm looking for?

Anyway, thank you so much! More power to our group!

I don't know about car, at any rate a functional car, but garage doors you can make from any ordinary door. You just need to clone any door in S4Studio or TSR Workshop and create your own meshes, textures and etc instead door meshes, textures and etc. And it'll work like real garage doors when your sim'll go through it.

Just a car, not a functional car, you can make from any decorative object. A functional car can be created only as a new object with a new animation and new interactions that can be created with scripts.

But if you want just decorative half open garage doors then you better create it from any ordinary windows 'cause in this case you can easy to put it on any walls in your house.

If i get it correctly what you are asking here.