Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Oct 2016 at 8:34 PM
Default Secret extra door meshes!
Whilst I was experimenting with changing the height of one of the short doors to fill the whole wall, I discovered extra meshes for the door that has transoms along the side of the door so I looked at some other doors and they had the same thing. (not all of them do though). My problem is that I want to make these extra meshes usable as new doors but when I try to import the mesh onto one of the existing doors i get an error message. Do I start from scratch or...?
Here is the error I get:

Here are some of the doors, there are quite a few and I didn't want to flood this post with pictures

Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 11th Oct 2016 at 9:16 PM
I think those are the diagonal versions of existing doors...but I might be wrong.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Echezzman Nwokeoma
staff: senior moderator
#3 Old 12th Oct 2016 at 11:08 AM
Those are diagonals from what I have seen
Mad Poster
#4 Old 12th Oct 2016 at 11:14 AM
Might be fun to convert them for regular walls. They'd have to be a tile wider, obviously.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )