Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Mar 2018 at 6:51 PM
Mesh with strange shadows in the game - Help, Please!
This is the first time I do a conversion from TS3 to 4. The mesh is mine and I did it seemingly all right, because the chair is correct in sims4studio. But when I test it in the game, these strange shadows appear:

Does anyone know why this occurs? It looks like a problem with occluders, but if it is, I do not know how to fix it ... Help, please?
Advertisement
Icy Spicy
#2 Old 21st Mar 2018 at 7:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetmarie222
This is the first time I do a conversion from TS3 to 4. The mesh is mine and I did it seemingly all right, because the chair is correct in sims4studio. But when I test it in the game, these strange shadows appear:

Does anyone know why this occurs? It looks like a problem with occluders, but if it is, I do not know how to fix it ... Help, please?

You need to either use proper shadow meshes or set the mesh SSAO to 0 ( from 1)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Mar 2018 at 7:25 PM Last edited by sweetmarie222 : 21st Mar 2018 at 8:03 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
You need to either use proper shadow meshes or set the mesh SSAO to 0 ( from 1)

Thank you for responding.
Problem solved! Since my mesh already has a bake, I just delete the occluders ...