Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 8:58 PM
Default What have you done with Danny and Sarah?
What have you done with Danny and Sarah the two dogs in the family bin? Sarah was pregnent.

In my game, they moved in with Don, and to be honest are a bit wild. Sarah had her puppies (soooo cute) and they were promptly given up and now the dogs are tearing up Don's house again.

Also does anyone have pictures of what her puppies look like when they grow up?
Advertisement
#2 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 4:48 AM
actually ive never played with them/moved them into someones house...in seasons theres this trailor type home thats really cheap and i think it would be cute if the dogs lived there with a single guy or something hehe!!
Inventor
#3 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 10:39 PM
Don't let the puppies grow up... they're ugly muts...

The Grumpy Old Gamer's Blog

~Life is like a box of chocolates, just when you're enjoying it, you choke on it.
Inventor
#4 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 10:42 PM
I usually stick Danny in the pet bin and leave him. I don't know why but I never really liked him....I give Sarah a good home though, usually with the Broke family. I agree with Axe Gaijin though, her puppies are hideous...:loco:
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 1:55 PM
Oops. I might have some ugly strays around soon.

I moved them in with a some what ferral snake skin lady, who lives in a swamp.
Scholar
#6 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 12:54 PM
The dogs aren't that ugly - well, mine turned out not that bad. I moved them into the Broke family too! Although one of the puppies was given to the adoption centre when they reached adult as Brandi couldn't afford to keep them.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 4:07 PM
I gave them to Dirk and Lilith. Is it just me or was Sarah already impreganated? She was with me, yet, the puppys weren't Dannys...* dum dum duuuuum*

And in her family tree it doesnt show a father for them..

Edit: Nvm i just read that sarah was already pregant in someone else's game :D

Check out my Sims for Download Here :)
Take a Look at my Re-Model's of Houses! Here
Even the best fall down sometimes...
Even the stars refuse to shine...
I somehow find, You and I..Collide...
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 3:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shorty943
I moved them in with a some what ferral snake skin lady, who lives in a swamp.

Quote of the day :P
#9 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 1:00 AM
Uh oh - I am playing the game right now and I moved Danny and Sarah into MY house.. Yes, they are a handful but my teen is having a Birthday party soon and i gave her one of Sarah's puppies.. (the only girl) And the sold the rest to her friends! OMG! If they are hideous, im restarting game hehe..