Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#8201 Old 28th Jun 2019 at 8:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by linesa
That was a cool update, Bloo :D

I enjoyed Indigo's chat with Quinn and it's cool to see Anna and Brie starting their plan to get away with Nal ^^

Hope is a cute baby :D

Thanks. :3

Man, doing the conversation with Indigo and Quinn made me feel for him, though. Damn it Tate, even when you're trying to do a (creepy) favour, you fuck with people's heads.

Quote: Originally posted by TigerAnne
She must take after her mom! I feel like her name has a very deliberate symbolism, and I'm really crossing fingers and toes for Annalise and Brie getting away. Please, Nat&Bl00, don't be crueler writers than you have to.

What's that? You think Brie and Annalise should be killed off? Alright, can do! :v

Also, was it Abraxas' idea that a newborn baby needed her ears pierced? Because that just seems like something he could insist on.

Honestly, that didn't spring to mind, but now you mention it, yeah, I can see it too. And probably did the same to his other daughters as well. I'm now imagining the reason Jezebeth and Aura aren't pictured with earrings is because Jez learnt - and taught Aura to - stab Abraxas with them. Canon.
Advertisement
Scholar
#8202 Old 2nd Jul 2019 at 8:47 PM
She must take after her mom! I feel like her name has a very deliberate symbolism, and I'm really crossing fingers and toes for Annalise and Brie getting away. Please, Nat&Bl00, don't be crueler writers than you have to.

Planning their deaths as we speak
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
Man, doing the conversation with Indigo and Quinn made me feel for him, though. Damn it Tate, even when you're trying to do a (creepy) favour, you fuck with people's heads.

Poor guy, no wonder he feels so insecure.
Honestly, that didn't spring to mind, but now you mention it, yeah, I can see it too. And probably did the same to his other daughters as well. I'm now imagining the reason Jezebeth and Aura aren't pictured with earrings is because Jez learnt - and taught Aura to - stab Abraxas with them. Canon.

Yes, I like this.
That was a nice chapter as usual :D

It's good Roxxi and Seth get some support ^^

I'm curious to see what plan they'll manage to get, it's not an easy situation ^^

Thanks Funny how those past couple of posts worked out. Two tales of anger, then two tales of support, in different circumstances. Roxxi is still finding it hard to adjust back to a normal life after seventeen years of Tate, and having to do it in another country, away from your partner, in a relationship that hasn't really begun... It's difficult.

Seth has the support right there, but he's stubborn. I need to go deeper into his issues, but I'm also aware of having a million plotlines going on.

Here's two weeks of past posts. First one is a bit filler-y, the second is definitely not.
Scholar
#8203 Old 2nd Jul 2019 at 8:52 PM
Mad Poster
#8204 Old 2nd Jul 2019 at 8:58 PM
Oh man. Knowing how the second half of that post ends years later down the line... oh man.
Instructor
#8205 Old 3rd Jul 2019 at 8:18 AM
I enjoyed this chapter as usual, Nat :D

And yeah, we know how things end years later, and that's not really full of sunshine and rainbow :/
Scholar
#8206 Old 10th Jul 2019 at 1:46 AM
Mad Poster
#8207 Old 10th Jul 2019 at 1:51 AM
Where's my sledgehammer there's a couple of testicles that need to become paste
Scholar
#8208 Old 10th Jul 2019 at 2:59 AM
... and Edward, quite literally, gets left holding the baby. Tate was just waiting for Edward to pick up that baby, as he knew he would, so he could just walk away. 'Cause why should Tate care when he can emotionally blackmail somebody else to do it? Sledgehammer? I'd crush them in a vice - it's slower.

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Instructor
#8209 Old 10th Jul 2019 at 8:18 AM
Oh yeah, I remember what happened to that baby's mother :/

I wonder if they'll find the truth...

And Ellis's job will be harder with the Tate faction -_-'

Still, nice update as usual, Nat ^^
Scholar
#8210 Old 12th Jul 2019 at 8:18 PM
Where's my sledgehammer there's a couple of testicles that need to become paste

*hands sledgehammer*
Quote: Originally posted by Elynda
... and Edward, quite literally, gets left holding the baby. Tate was just waiting for Edward to pick up that baby, as he knew he would, so he could just walk away. 'Cause why should Tate care when he can emotionally blackmail somebody else to do it? Sledgehammer? I'd crush them in a vice - it's slower.

Oh yeah, it was very calculated. And he puts everyone else around him in an impossible position.
Oh yeah, I remember what happened to that baby's mother :/

I wonder if they'll find the truth...

And Ellis's job will be harder with the Tate faction -_-'

Still, nice update as usual, Nat ^^

I'll admit, I considered going more into her death, but I genuinely couldn't bring myself to. Doing the phonecall update made me sad, putting a face to the person who gave birth to Vincent and how cruel her story is. I felt horrible about it. I'm going to tweak some future posts later on which refer to her situation, just to make it more consistent with what's changed.
Mad Poster
#8211 Old 13th Jul 2019 at 8:23 PM
Sledgehammer? I'd crush them in a vice - it's slower.

Good idea, thanks for the inspiration! :v
Site Helper
#8213 Old 15th Jul 2019 at 3:59 PM
If Ellis could convince the Tate faction that there is a woman who was trying to set Tate up for blackmail by dropping off a baby that she claimed was his, they might look for Vincent's mom. Which would at least get a murder investigation started once they found her...

Granted, they might not be very enthusiastic about it, but once they are actually aware that a murder has occurred, they have to either go through the motions of an investigation or admit that they aren't doing their job and therefore should be fired.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Scholar
#8214 Old 16th Jul 2019 at 9:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
If Ellis could convince the Tate faction that there is a woman who was trying to set Tate up for blackmail by dropping off a baby that she claimed was his, they might look for Vincent's mom. Which would at least get a murder investigation started once they found her...

Granted, they might not be very enthusiastic about it, but once they are actually aware that a murder has occurred, they have to either go through the motions of an investigation or admit that they aren't doing their job and therefore should be fired.

That's a good idea... assuming that she can be found.

But we'll come back to this later, as I'm switching back to present.
Scholar
#8215 Old 16th Jul 2019 at 9:55 PM
So this is probably one of my more fucked up posts. If descriptions of torture put you off... well, I'm surprised you reached this point. :P

Mad Poster
#8216 Old 16th Jul 2019 at 10:09 PM
Hm, it's probably inappropriate to click "funny" on that, isn't it? Well, fuck it, I laughed anyway. :v

So, I have an update too! Couple of things to note:

- A new (but minor) character is introduced here, called Castiel Upton. He's Saul's boyfriend
- Writing from the point of view of a still indoctrinated domestic abuse victim fucking sucks

Instructor
#8217 Old 17th Jul 2019 at 6:54 PM
Good chapters, Nat and Bloo :D

Saul got quite lucky there :o

And it look like things will soon turn to shit for Tate and Abraxas :o

And peoples react differently to abuse, that's probably part of why Jin's confused...

Poor Castiel :c

He and Jin both need therapy too :c
Mad Poster
#8218 Old 19th Jul 2019 at 9:40 PM

Thanks!

And I must admit, I was giggling when we were writing the scene. I can't imagine anyone has ever told Miles he doesn't have it in him to torture before lmao.

And peoples react differently to abuse, that's probably part of why Jin's confused...

Poor Castiel :c

He and Jin both need therapy too :c

Exactly. Her normal metre is broken, and that's partly how she's ended up pregnant by Abraxas in the first place.

...Though it was pretty tactless of her to ask her domestic abuse questions to her father's victim. Not her best moment, and doesn't help.

But yes. Yes they both need therapy, like yesterday.
Instructor
#8219 Old 20th Jul 2019 at 8:19 AM
Ha ha, yeah, that's quite funny, when we know Miles totally has it in him to torture XD

And yup, that was tactless of Jin, but I'm not suprised, she isn't in a healty mental state right now :/
Scholar
#8220 Old 20th Jul 2019 at 1:01 PM

And it look like things will soon turn to shit for Tate and Abraxas :o

Thanks! Yeah, he made the right call in telling on Abraxas. Who wants to stay loyal to a boss who wants you to get tortured for them, anyway?

Though my sympathy for Saul is pretty limited given how we now know just how he treats his partners.
And I must admit, I was giggling when we were writing the scene. I can't imagine anyone has ever told Miles he doesn't have it in him to torture before lmao.

Instructor
#8221 Old 22nd Jul 2019 at 8:37 AM
You're welcome ^^

And yeah, likewise, my sympathy for him is limited given how he treat his partners ^^
Scholar
#8222 Old 24th Jul 2019 at 10:51 AM
Awwww, Miles didn't even get to carve his initials into Saul's bumcheek. Now he's got all the more pent-up aggro to take out on Taxas, though. It's not a total loss.

How often does he get to use his torture equipment. Do we even wanna know? O_O
Scholar
#8223 Old 24th Jul 2019 at 10:28 PM
We should have a poll over which of Miles' little 'toys' Abraxas gets to try out first. My vote would be for the Judas chair.

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Scholar
#8224 Old 26th Jul 2019 at 9:40 PM
How often does he get to use his torture equipment. Do we even wanna know? O_O

I suspect the equipment in question hasn't seen use in quite some time, but Miles will be happy to change that for the right person, at the right time. He's a very patient man.
We should have a poll over which of Miles' little 'toys' Abraxas gets to try out first. My vote would be for the Judas chair.

Yeah... When I was writing the descriptions of those devices (consulting my good friend the Amnesia wiki, from which some of the object models originate. I still love that game), I was wondering if the update had gone too far. But then I had Miles actually torture a teenager in a previous update, so...

Mad Poster
#8225 Old 26th Jul 2019 at 9:50 PM
Lazarus you are a 10/10 brother lmao

Awwww, Miles didn't even get to carve his initials into Saul's bumcheek.

I'm just imagining if it'd gone differently, Saul having to awkwardly go back home with "MILES WAS HERE" carved in his ass.

Nah, the breaking wheel. Wouldn't want him to try and flee, right?

Quote: Originally posted by Nat 619
I was wondering if the update had gone too far. But then I had Miles actually torture a teenager in a previous update, so...

You're just following thread tradition! :D
Page 329 of 332