Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Mar 2020 at 8:32 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Weird Saved Game Icon

This isn't the first time my save games generate odd icons every now and then, but it has never gotten this weird.
The stretched out monster beside the woman is her son, who is also a toddler. To me it looks like they're doing the "couple pose" so the game somehow thought they were in a relationship...?

Also, I took this picture after opening the game again after this exact save game crashed. So, should I be concerned? Should I expect my game to destroy itself anytime soon?

(I did play the game again afterwards, and no crashing happened and the icon fixed itself. I think it's just one of the weird, harmless things the game does once in a while, but I'm just making sure there's nothing actually seriously wrong because I have many plans for this save, and I don't want it to be destroyed.)