Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#3576 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 1:18 AM
Not to mention the maid's outfit!

Myalgic Encephalomyelitis is a severely disabling neurological, cardiac and metabolic disease.
The Hummingbirds' Foundation for M.E. is fighting for patients to be given recognition and appropriate medical care.
Please visit hfme.org for more information.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#3577 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 1:11 AM
To be entirely fair, the vast majority of CC clothes isn't exactly better.

To be clear, I have no issue with there being options for sexy/revealing clothing. I just want there to be, you know, options. And there should be options for the male sims as well!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3578 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 1:49 AM
You must be looking in the wrong places, most of my cc clothes are everyday items that is not sexy or revealing.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#3579 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 5:09 AM
A mod that makes it so an unfinished painting on the easel can be moved to a new household without it resetting and end up being only scrap.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Top Secret Researcher
#3580 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 5:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosawyn
To be entirely fair, the vast majority of CC clothes isn't exactly better.

To be clear, I have no issue with there being options for sexy/revealing clothing. I just want there to be, you know, options. And there should be options for the male sims as well!

I don't know of a creator of Male Sim Clothes that could be considered belonging to the category of "options", however CatOfEvilGenius does creat a lot of clothes that one would say are more concealing

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Inventor
#3581 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 5:33 AM Last edited by Sketching : 5th Nov 2017 at 5:46 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
A mod that makes it so an unfinished painting on the easel can be moved to a new household without it resetting and end up being only scrap.

I like the idea and please don't take this the wrong way, but maybe this should be on the Hacks You Want thread (just in case a modder might see it and make it possible)?

Also, one of the problems with female clothes is that sometimes they don't connect to the bottoms, leaving a bare midriff. In terms of more relaxed styles, a lot of female clothes seem skin-tight. There are some that aren't but you'll have to go searching through the first type.

Edit: Yes, some male clothes also leave a bare midriff.
Mad Poster
#3582 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 5:36 AM
I do have quite a few of CatOfEvilGenius' clothing in my game!

But male sims just need more clothes in general. And hair too. (Especially hair with flowers, primarily for my male plantsims; I went looking recently and ended up finding exactly one!!)
Mad Poster
Mad Poster
#3584 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 5:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by danklet
how time stops on your home lot when youre on another lot. its so ugly and annoying

Crammyboy's "Community Lot Time" deals with that. I'm currently trying it out and I like it a lot. It was only updated to BV, but doesn't seem to cause any problems in my game. (I have everything except the Happy Holiday stuff pack and a LOT of mods, but so far it hasn't conflicted with anything). Be sure to get the last version (version 6) and be sure to try it out in a test hood first to make sure it works and that you like it.

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...pic,7462.0.html
Mad Poster
#3585 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 8:16 AM
(Especially hair with flowers, primarily for my male plantsims; I went looking recently and ended up finding exactly one!!)

Male hair with flowers. Care to share where you found that one?
Mad Poster
#3586 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 11:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sketching
I like the idea and please don't take this the wrong way, but maybe this should be on the Hacks You Want thread (just in case a modder might see it and make it possible)?

Oh jeez - I need to stop posting at night. This was the wrong thread.

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Inventor
#3587 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 2:54 PM Last edited by Sketching : 5th Nov 2017 at 3:32 PM.
"Lilia is at work. Try calling again around 3:00 AM."

Well, excuse you, Lilia's pregnant, she walked past my house just a second ago, and there's no way you'll accept a call at that time. Sorry I wasn't fast enough to catch her waddling by!
Mad Poster
#3588 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 5:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Male hair with flowers. Care to share where you found that one?

Took me a bit of work to track it down, since I downloaded a million hairs at the same time, but here it is: http://rented-space.tumblr.com/post...-flower-pooklet It's a 3t2 conversion, and while the preview image appears to show the Pooklet textures, I got the Remi version. :lovestruc It looks absolutely gorgeous in my game (or at least in CAS):
Inventor
#3589 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 5:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sketching
Well, excuse you, Lilia's pregnant, she walked past my house just a second ago, and there's no way you'll accept a call at that time. Sorry I wasn't fast enough to catch her waddling by!

There's also that whimsical moment when someone calls you, you answer, and then nothing happens. That's because the instant the Sim called, they would show up at the lot. What's wrong with walking around with the cell phone stuck to the ear? XD

In case you're wondering, none of my playables do not have a cell phone, and sometimes the mp3 player and the GBA, too.

Check out my profile for homes and community lots ready for download: My Homes and Stuff
Inventor
#3590 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 5:40 PM
Urgh, that happens with downtown invites too. The caller suddenly turns up at the lot and I guess which scenario happens if I accept: either the caller makes themselves at home then hops into the taxi with the playables or the whole event ends without even starting.
Mad Poster
#3591 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 9:01 PM
Took me a bit of work to track it down, since I downloaded a million hairs at the same time, but here it is: http://rented-space.tumblr.com/post...-flower-pooklet It's a 3t2 conversion, and while the preview image appears to show the Pooklet textures, I got the Remi version. :lovestruc It looks absolutely gorgeous in my game (or at least in CAS):

Thanks! And you reminded me of something. If you could remove the veil from this then you could have an accessory flower for males. http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=462089
Mad Poster
#3592 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 9:25 PM
I actually downloaded an accessory flower for all ages and genders just recently. It's by Skell, and it's basically that one flower from that one hair...um, the one that's super short with the little curls on the cheeks (that often clip into the cheeks!) and the flower on one side. Anyway, the accessory is great, but finding styles that accessories will fit with is always a challenge.
Top Secret Researcher
#3593 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 2:23 AM
Two things: when a Sim goes to clean up the mess created by another kicking the trash can - and takes the rubbish inside;
when a Sim is waiting for another to join them on the bed "relaxing", then stands up just as the other Sim arrives. Then when I get that Sim to "relax" again, the other Sim gets up.
IDIOTS!
Mad Poster
#3594 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 3:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by yavannatw
when a Sim goes to clean up the mess created by another kicking the trash can - and takes the rubbish inside

I always drag the compost bin over right near the knocked over can so they don't have to walk very far. Maybe that's cheaty...
Mad Poster
#3595 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 4:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by yavannatw
Two things: when a Sim goes to clean up the mess created by another kicking the trash can - and takes the rubbish inside;
when a Sim is waiting for another to join them on the bed "relaxing", then stands up just as the other Sim arrives. Then when I get that Sim to "relax" again, the other Sim gets up.
IDIOTS!

The only exception is when you don't want this particular coupling to occur. Then, the first one in the bed will wait forever.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Mad Poster
#3596 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 8:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RoxEllen1965
Crammyboy's "Community Lot Time" deals with that. I'm currently trying it out and I like it a lot. It was only updated to BV, but doesn't seem to cause any problems in my game. (I have everything except the Happy Holiday stuff pack and a LOT of mods, but so far it hasn't conflicted with anything). Be sure to get the last version (version 6) and be sure to try it out in a test hood first to make sure it works and that you like it.

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...pic,7462.0.html

Doesn't that turn your game into Sim3? No way I'm leaving my nincompoops to themselves; kids taken by authorities, babies created, families broken up..

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#3597 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 8:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by smorbie1
The only exception is when you don't want this particular coupling to occur. Then, the first one in the bed will wait forever.

Gabe O'Mackey and Patricia Wan somehow got stuck in a loop of laying down on the bed and then immediately getting back up. They also kept removing their clothes and putting it back on. Then Gabe went downstairs for dinner and Patricia just lay on the bed naked until Jules came up to shoo her away. I have no idea what was going on there but it was funny.

Scholar
#3598 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 9:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
I use the more sensible social worker mod, but no social worker mod gets rid of that stupid pop up about not leaving when there are two sims does it?. It's like the game does not see the other available sim. I had that when I played that orphaned bin family, Ginger could never go to school because the game did not seem to see that Gavin was there at home, but he could leave and go to school any time he wanted! I was like, what's this game, sexism at it's best?! Drove me bonkers.

I know this comment is from ages ago (7 Jan 2016, to be precise!), but I was just searching the thread before posting because I couldn't remember whether I'd already expressed my annoyance at Gavin self-righteously refusing to go to school because he "just can't bring himself to leave these little ones home alone" when Ginger is right there on the lot. Curious that your game has it the other way around.
Mad Poster
#3599 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 11:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CaliBrat
To ad to that is high heels on nearly ALL the female outfits. Doesn't EAxis really that women DO wear tennis shoes/ sneakers. If I knew how I'd go through and put regular shoes on 3/4's of the female clothing.

There are a lot of default replacements which already exist which do just this actually. Check the default database. The pictures (thankfully) remain on the clothing one.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Mad Poster
#3600 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 1:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
Doesn't that turn your game into Sim3? No way I'm leaving my nincompoops to themselves; kids taken by authorities, babies created, families broken up..

No, because I'm pretty sure that while the sims who went away are off world when you get back, if there were any sims left behind then you can play them while waiting for the others to get back.
Page 144 of 274