Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Feb 2005 at 12:55 PM Last edited by The T : 3rd Feb 2005 at 1:18 PM.
Simply Modern ( Feedback appreciated )
Hello...

I make this house without planing I just do what my heart desire.

Click here for 30 more pics

And I also make a blog that is somewhat like my autography.
Here is the url...
http://www.bloggang.com/viewblog.ph...hetkrub&group=1

The big topics are...
- Becoming first Thai Featured Artist of The Sims Resource ( It is the story from start until now. ) ( Already grammar collected )
- Getting prizes at EA Thailand ( I got 2nd prize from Givin' Thai Name Costest for House Party and 1st prize for Create A Sim Contest. ) ( Already grammar collected )
- Writing Tutorial for PC-GAMER Thai Edition& Let them publish some of my creations ( I got paid for my creations. ) ( Already grammar collected )
- Trouble at university&The hope is still out there ( I need to quit law school. ) ( Need grammar collected )
- Guest Book ( Need grammar collected )
- Especially Thanks to these people ( Need grammar collected )
- Various Questions ( Need grammar collected )
- Sacred Fan Fictions ( Need grammar collected )

And I also need someone to check the grammar, because I am sure I have make a lot of mistakes. Can you please do that for me?

I need someone who use english as native language like you to point which parts I need to change and change to what.

I will also put download section for my creations after my yahoo group ( http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/tgroup3 ) is out of space. But I need free hosting with a lot of bandwidth, do you have any idea what is the site for me?

Feedback appreciated.

Love&Thanks in advance

The T ( a.k.a. Te or Dhay )
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Feb 2005 at 1:06 PM
di mak!!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#3 Old 3rd Feb 2005 at 1:07 PM
While I appreciate the quality of work, please cut down the pics to *4*.

You are welcome to have a page on your site and link to it with the rest of the pics.

Regards
Delphy
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 3rd Feb 2005 at 3:08 PM
This house is available in the Download section. Thread closed
Locked thread