Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th May 2019 at 1:19 AM
Default Crocodile Teeth and Unisex Alien Clothes
So, I have this idea that my aliens are reptilian. I've found and modified a skin I like, finally, and matched together a few different eyes to make some crocodile-like eyes. I'd like some crocodile teeth if possible, pointed and interlocking or maybe just gapped and zigzag as if they could lock together.

Then I'd like some unisex clothes that are alien/scifi like. I want them to be the same body shape (the way, I think, the military uniforms are?) because, it seems to me that since a crocodile-like species wouldn't nurse their young, their bodies shouldn't look that different. Any meshes that could maybe work if I recolored in an "alien" way? Any ideas welcome!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 27th May 2019 at 1:53 AM
Have you considered using the androgynous body shape? That's where I'd start for this.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Instructor
#3 Old 27th May 2019 at 3:00 AM
Instructor
#4 Old 27th May 2019 at 3:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sunrader
So, I have this idea that my aliens are reptilian. I've found and modified a skin I like, finally, and matched together a few different eyes to make some crocodile-like eyes. I'd like some crocodile teeth if possible, pointed and interlocking or maybe just gapped and zigzag as if they could lock together.

Then I'd like some unisex clothes that are alien/scifi like. I want them to be the same body shape (the way, I think, the military uniforms are?) because, it seems to me that since a crocodile-like species wouldn't nurse their young, their bodies shouldn't look that different. Any meshes that could maybe work if I recolored in an "alien" way? Any ideas welcome!

What about these alien outfits
Male versions

another male one

sharp teeth
Alchemist
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th May 2019 at 3:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
Have you considered using the androgynous body shape? That's where I'd start for this.

Which is that?

Quote: Originally posted by Amalia81
Have you seen these pointy teeth?

I hadn't. Those are good, thanks!
Thanks, @sims2ultralover5, nice resources.
Instructor
#6 Old 27th May 2019 at 4:45 PM
Here are some androgynous body shapes to choose from.
They are basically "unisex" bodyshapes I guess, I've never personally used them.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th May 2019 at 1:50 AM
I haven't decided about the body, yet, but I'm liking the skin, eyes, and teeth. Thank you, guys!
Screenshots