Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th May 2019 at 2:12 AM
Default Last Exception Error Help
My Last Exception Error is stumping me. Any help please? I have MC Command Center and it won't stop notifying me of this, making it impossible to play.

<report><version>2</version><sessionid>34730d439883b62f5cdcb3f2</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-05-15 20:58:34</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.51.77.1020-1.200.000.389.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>__init__.py:239</categoryid><desyncid>34730d439883b62f5cdcb3f2</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (KeyError: 'get_joint_transform_from_rig: Joint name [(null)] was not found in the specified rig [bb26a8cc39f9a348.8eaf13de]. JointNameHash [0x5e771131]().')
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\animation_element.py", line 1145, in _run
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\animation_element.py", line 1061, in get_asm
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 5479, in get_asm
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture.py", line 1470, in get_registered_asm
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 5461, in &lt;lambda&gt;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 5511, in setup_asm_default
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\slots.py", line 113, in get_surface_height_parameter_for_object
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\slots.py", line 291, in position
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\slots.py", line 284, in transform
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\slots.py", line 276, in location
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\native\animation\__init__.py", line 239, in get_joint_transform_from_rig
KeyError: 'get_joint_transform_from_rig: Joint name [(null)] was not found in the specified rig [bb26a8cc39f9a348.8eaf13de]. JointNameHash [0x5e771131]().'
rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
</root>
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 16th May 2019 at 8:05 AM
Are you using MoveObjects On frequently? if you do, make sure you only use it on none-functional objects that sims doesn't need to physically interact with
turn off MoveObjects on the build that gives you problems and rearrange stuff to make sure everything is accessible.

if that's not the case than it must be cc furniture, so see what you've got in this build and try fishing it out of your Mods folder.

for further notice, MCCC discord channel is the best place to solve Last Exceptions, they are expert with those ones
I've found the above answer by searching trough their channel. link here:
https://discord.gg/h6GkGyd