Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th May 2019 at 2:09 AM
Default townies have no faces
I've removed all of my mods and tray files, uninstalled/reinstalled origin and sims 4 (with all my packs and expansions), everything is updated, i've deleted my cache files and folder and all that, i have no idea what else could be wrong!! im so sad i loved my game and now its so freaky seeing all these faceless sims everywhere TT_TT what else is there i could do? any help is greatly appreciated, thank you <3
Screenshots
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 13th May 2019 at 2:21 AM
From what I know it happens when people are using S4S batch fix to allow/disallow their cc for random while having default replacements in the folder, especially eyelashes..
sounds any familiar?

reading further about it, someone who had the same issue and couldn't fix it without any mods in their mods folder
had to redownload the default replacement eyelashes/eyes that they had before in order for the issue to resolve
if that's what your case is, maybe try that.
Scholar
#3 Old 13th May 2019 at 11:10 AM
I don't know how to help you fix that but boy are they creepy.
Did you try the game with no mods or cc (just vanilla game) and a new game (not using any old game saves?) Its weird and I'm sure it will be a cc skin detail (mentioned above by Keren) but you need to test it with absolutely no mods or cc in and see what happens.