Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Dec 2018 at 5:27 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Job performance continues to disappear
Hello, this is my first post on this site so if I am posting in the wrong area feel free to move my thread. I am having a problem with my job performance in the medical career where my sim will attend work, I will set her to 'working hard' and I will see the green go up in her performance but right after she leaves work (the second she is walking to he carpool to get home) all of that green she has earned disappears and shes back at 0. Any help or ideas is accepted!

Things I have tried:
-clearing cache files
-moving worlds
-deleting world cache files
-letting a fresh sims 3 folder generate and using that
-quit her job and rejoined the medical career
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Dec 2018 at 2:06 AM
I'm not sure, but are you at that stage where the sim can perform medical tasks/experiments outside the hospital? That has turned buggy for a lot of people. I believe one fix was to forcibly promote the sim to the next level (NRaas or mailbox), otherwise, your sim will constantly be missing work the moment they leave and thus losing performance.

omnis mundi creatura
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Dec 2018 at 4:24 AM
Okay, I'll try that thanks!