Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Mar 2013 at 11:33 AM
Default Limited Edition content ...
ONLY AVAILABLE IN THE LIMITED EDITION: Pre-order to get the party pack bundle including togas, laurel wreaths, masquerade masks and the Parteus Maximus statue—which allows your Sim to throw the best parties on campus!

Can anyone explain if the limited edition adds 2 new party types or only the costumes ? I usually buy physical copies but now i'm oscilating to buy from Origin for the extra content. I'm wondering if the extra content actually worths it , as I have still 1 day available untill the release date in my country ... Thx !
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 7th Mar 2013 at 12:15 PM
I'm not sure about the party types (I haven't been able to play it yet) but I bought mine from a store the day after it was released in the US, and I still have the limited edition. So you can still buy it on the day it comes out and still get the limited edition content. Maybe someone else has info on the party types.