Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Alchemist
#126 Old 4th May 2024 at 2:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
I'm hoping they won't sacrifice anything. I'm hopiong they will make this game so good that building a new computer to play it will be worth it.

I actually hope that, too. I build a new computer awhile ago but the graphics card is the only thing I didn't replace, since it was still good enough. Hopefully they'll release some game specs sometime soon. If the game is truly good, then I probably will have to lighten my wallett once again.
Advertisement
Instructor
#127 Old 8th May 2024 at 9:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Thanks for all of the new information @FREEDOM_55 It's looking to be a very cool game indeed!

I was really pleased about the filters, I remember Kjun saying that they started with a real-life art style so that it would be easy to apply any filter to customise to player preference.

https://www.reddit.com/r/inZOI/s/KVs85gD4Hg

Someone just posted a small clip seconds video showing all the filters they have so far back in November.

I thought I would share if anyone is interested.
Alchemist
#128 Old Yesterday at 11:10 AM Last edited by Sorceress Supreme : Yesterday at 11:38 AM.
Those filter options are great. I love realistic as possible but this way all those players who prefer cartoon style, won't be excluded either. This is something that EA really should've done, as well (among many other things).

Look at these graphics... and that playground is lovely.

Top Secret Researcher
#129 Old Yesterday at 4:02 PM
It's really nice and I also love the different filter options. I really wonder how this will run. I upgraded my desktop a few years ago but I'm worried it might not be enough.
Do we know if this comes out in Early Access or as the full game?
Instructor
#130 Old Yesterday at 4:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 310175
It's really nice and I also love the different filter options. I really wonder how this will run. I upgraded my desktop a few years ago but I'm worried it might not be enough.
Do we know if this comes out in Early Access or as the full game?

Confirmed to release Early Access this year not full game.

No matter how much they optimize it, I am personally certain you will need above a low end computer and graphics card with the final game.

However, some youtubers who got to test and play the beta claimed that they were able to play on their computer on medium settings but it didn't look good.

I will brb and go to those videos in question and post their computers specs but remember this is not official confirmation. Many on the discord asked the same question and was told we have to wait for more news closer to early access and years later in the final release.

Like you I await too, to create my custom rig around those spefications.
Test Subject
#131 Old Yesterday at 4:46 PM
yes early acces will come late 2024 so that means around october november or december. and i also cant wait to create my own scenario's with all the customization in this game
Page 6 of 6