Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Feb 2019 at 4:06 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Can't see other lots/hood deco on lot view
Pretty much what it says in the title. There's no scenery in lot view.

What's wrong with my game How do I fix this?
Advertisement
Undead Molten Llama
#2 Old 18th Feb 2019 at 4:13 PM
There's a in-game setting (The stuff under the icon that looks like cogwheels) that controls whether or not you can see neighbors and hood deco in lot view. Check your settings to make sure those options are turned on.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Feb 2019 at 4:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iCad
There's a in-game setting (The stuff under the icon that looks like cogwheels) that controls whether or not you can see neighbors and hood deco in lot view. Check your settings to make sure those options are turned on.

Wowwwww really? That simple? Ok ok I'll turn it on. Thank you
Undead Molten Llama
#4 Old 18th Feb 2019 at 5:07 PM
*laugh* Yep, that simple. Assuming, of course, that that's your issue. There can be other reasons why that stuff doesn't show, but this one is probably the most common.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Feb 2019 at 5:07 PM
okkk it's fixed lol.