Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Nov 2015 at 3:17 AM
I really need help making CC hair colors
This is just a simple question, is there any tool that can make hair recolors faster than Sims 4 Studio? (It is just very time consuming) I really want to make CC hair colors, I just don't have time to make every texture and every package, there are just too many! Also, is there any way that you can make all of the hairs in one color in the same package? That would be very useful. *Note that I'm not asking how to make colors, I'm asking for help finding tools to make the process faster. Thanks for your help!
Advertisement
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#2 Old 1st Nov 2015 at 8:13 AM
Have you tried TS4 CAS Tools? http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=532867 I don't know how they compare since I've never used S4S, but maybe you find it more straightforward.

To put stuff in the same package you can simply open the packages in s4pe and copy + paste.

Other than that, perhaps you can make the workflow in your image editor more efficient -- if you post what you use and how, people can maybe help with that.

Moving to Create > CAS, as well (Feedback is for feedback on existing CC).

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 1st Nov 2015 at 10:15 AM
Yes, this sounds like a workflow problem rather than a tool problem. As someone who uses both S4S and CAS Tools, S4S takes literally a couple of seconds to add a new texture to your package, and CAS Tools is also quick, so neither of those tools would make your work time-consuming. The time-sink may be to do with your graphics editor and how you use it?

Don't know what you mean about not having enough time to make every texture and every package, what exactly are you're trying to do? Sounds like a very big project and it might be a good idea to start with something smaller. Also not clear what you mean by making all the hairs one colour in the same package. If you can give a clearer explanation of what you're trying to achieve, it will be easier for someone to give advice.