Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jan 2019 at 4:53 PM
Default WCIF realistic mods?
So, I'm going to be making a neighboorhood and I'd like to know where I can find some mods that are somewhat realistic like, for example, billing mods, career mods, also I'd like to know where I can find a mod where I can control what townies I put in the neighboorhood. Also, are there any tutorials on how to make houses and sc4 terrains? Thanks to anyone who can help me.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 23rd Jan 2019 at 6:07 PM
For making terrains, this can get you started:
http://modthesims.info/t/118117
The only way to get really good is to practice. A lot. You may find other tutorials you find useful in the same forum.

To control townies, you will need to either rename the stealth hoods containing townies you don't want , or replace them with empty templates, before intializing your neighborhood. Then make your own in CAS and use an editing tool, such as the teleporter cat , to turn them into townies.

For the rest - the best thing to do is to figure out what you want to do differently, and search/ask for mods that do those specific things, as different people have different ideas of what "realistic" means in this game. If you're an American twenty-something with mountains of student debt, free college doesn't look realistic; but if you're from a country that has free college, you won't feel any need to mod that. To me the thing that breaks suspension of disbelief the most is the rate of aging, but some people deal with that by hacking pregnancy length, others deal with it by hacking age length, and everyone has their own idea about what "realistic time passage" looks like.

Once you know what you want, somebody's bound to have made a mod that'll let you do it. You may even be able to pick and choose among several different ways to accomplish roughly the same thing. But the more specific you are in describing what you want, the easier it will be to find.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 23rd Jan 2019 at 10:05 PM
I would say on the realism side is that you really want to use Community Lot Time so that time spent away from the home lot really is time spent away and not some kind of time warp where you spend the day at the beach, go home only to replay all that time over.

Two I would figure out how you want ageing and pregnancy to go.

Billing mods: More details over what is realistic to you? I think billing is realistic as is. I do have a mod that makes my sims pay $2 for the newspaper and there are mods that make you pay for a taxi. only I believe that might clash with Community Lot Time and that mod is far and away more important. You will want No 20K handout for sims moving out of home.

career mods: Again more details please. I use a halved wages mod, although most of my sims don't go to rabbit hole jobs they own businesses. You might like my carer and business thread. Link in my siggy. Feel free to post to it.

There are probably at least a hundred or more mods covering realism.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Jan 2019 at 11:19 PM
Okay, so I realized my original post wasn't very specific on what type of mods I wanted so here are more details.

For billing, I want a mod where you pay at least 500-1,000, I also want a water billing and gas mod. I'd like a tax mod too.

I'd like a writing and a real estate job career, I haven't checked but idk if there is a lawyer job in sims 2, I think there was some type of law job in sims 2 but I don't remember what it was.

For pregnancy, I think I saw in someone's sims 2 gameplay video where they had like a mod where you can control the chances of your sim getting pregnant.

More functional objects with animations would be nice to have in the game, I do remember there was an artist on here who did mods like that.

Idk if this makes sense, but I would like maybe a church system.

Last but not least, is there any school mod out there?

Thanks to all for helping me out
Mad Poster
#5 Old 24th Jan 2019 at 1:04 AM
Law is one of the vanilla available careers.

If you want realism you don't want a writing career as a rabbithole job! There is no career path or logical trajectory for writers in the real world. (I am one and I'm here to tell you.) Just have them work on novels at the computer and define those novels as whatever kind of work you want the sim to turn out. Under FreeTime, Pleasure sims can also write restaurant guides for pay, effectively making them employed as food critics.

A lot of ways of making a living can be simultated using vanilla coding, especially with OFB and FreeTime. I understand that you can run a real estate business using OFB mechanics, though I couldn't tell you how to set it up, myself. I need to find that out. Plumbob Keep , a forum dedicated to customizing games for premodern settings, has several large mods available to take you right down to the basics of resource gathering, many of which can be used in modern games to simulate different forms of economy with a little creativity. I recommend you check it out. You may find it inspiring, or at least helpful in refining your requirements.

None of the Maxis careers have anything resembling realistic career paths. You might want to start by going to Downloads here at MTS and doing a search for Custom Careers. I know a lot of people have made them, allowing their sims to be housecleaners, exterminators, mechanics, etc., and also greatly expanding the number of professions available. You'll probably find yourself spoiled for choice. While you're at it, check for "custom majors" associated with the careers that interest you, so that your sims can focus their studies properly.

As for school (and many other aspects of life), here you go: http://www.simlogical.com/sl/Sims2Pages/Sims2.htm . Schools are under "Institutions," but I'm sending you to the main page because you should really check out some of those other categories, too. Like Plumbob Keep, it could be inspiring, or at least help you define your parameters.

Those links should keep you busy for awhile...

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 24th Jan 2019 at 2:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by roseybear
For billing, I want a mod where you pay at least 500-1,000, I also want a water billing and gas mod. I'd like a tax mod too.

As far as I know, there are no separate billing mods like that. There is a larger and a more often billing mod. If though you are going to go the owned business or lower wage job route you will find the game billing is more than enough. Most of my sims are poor and struggling with debt on Maxis billing rates. For example, my repairman makes only $200 if he goes to his rabbit hole custom NPC job. (he only goes somedays and I use the simlogical sign to stop him going to work on others) That track starts at only $50 per day. A new CAS sims doing only that job 5 days a week would only be making $250 per weeks which isn't even enough to cover rent in a small apartment. I also send him to other sims house to fix items and use Christianlov's wallet token controller to pay him. (The sim pays him from their own money and hands over the cash) I have them pay him $50 per item. Most times I only get him out for electronics. Apart from that he runs a small business making and selling cars and also selling bicycles and mopeds since most houses in my hood are too small for cars. Buying a business takes a loan and loans have to be paid back so that is a separate bill since it's gaining interest if not paid. There is Cyjon's loan jar which you can put a low-interest rate on or Monique's computer with a high-interest rate. I only do small loans on that since it has a fault in that when you are out on a community lot, a sim you are not playing will get a pop up saying -$600 added to the loan. If you want such high billing you would need to match it with an equaling high level of living. Larger more often bills http://cyjon.net/node/134

Quote:
I'd like a writing and a real estate job career, I haven't checked but idk if there is a lawyer job in sims 2, I think there was some type of law job in sims 2 but I don't remember what it was.

Writing already exists as writing novels on the computer.
Real estate already exists by buying properties and selling the deads.
a lawyer is already a rabbit hole career track

or are you after something different?

Quote:
For pregnancy, I think I saw in someone's sims 2 gameplay video where they had like a mod where you can control the chances of your sim getting pregnant.

Risky whoohoo. I use the standalone version but it's also part of ACR.
ACR v2 http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=5669.0
Riskywhoohoo http://modthesims.info/d/108011
There is also a miscarriage mod which comes as part of Inteen.

Quote:
More functional objects with animations would be nice to have in the game, I do remember there was an artist on here who did mods like that.

Like what? Sun&Moon have all kinds of 'workstations' such as growing trees, chopping them down. Functional fires which require branches or chopped wood. Then there are things like crisp&kerosine shooting range, other realistic growable vegetables and fruit on here, Games from ATS like scrabble.

Quote:
Idk if this makes sense, but I would like maybe a church system.

There is a church system and varieties of it. You will want to look up Almighyhat for that. But you can also run an owned church, do weddings there, use a CC pulpit. If you look over my thread that I mentioned (in siggy) you will find tons of mods listed on that.

Quote:
Last but not least, is there any school mod out there?

Yes, again my thread ^ the school mod is linked to on there. You can homeschool, prep school, boarding school. Also, there is no one right way to run the school, you can make it your own. My school is mostly about fun skilling items like chess, fishing, golf putting, activity tables etc.

Simlogical also has a prison mod, but that is harder to use and less flexible. However, even with just a jail cell and the prison disk you can run a player made one. If you go more the player owned and run services you won't find your sims rich enough for that high billing though.

Also, you didn't mention ageing or pregnancy spans.

A lot of people do use taxes, they have their sims pay using Monique's computer. If you are new to sustainable hoods I would suggest one thing at a time as this involves literally over a thousand mods. I have about 2 1/2 K of mods

Thanks to all for helping me out [/QUOTE]

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Jan 2019 at 2:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
As far as I know, there are no separate billing mods like that. There is a larger and a more often billing mod. If though you are going to go the owned business or lower wage job route you will find the game billing is more than enough. Most of my sims are poor and struggling with debt on Maxis billing rates. For example, my repairman makes only $200 if he goes to his rabbit hole custom NPC job. (he only goes somedays and I use the simlogical sign to stop him going to work on others) That track starts at only $50 per day. A new CAS sims doing only that job 5 days a week would only be making $250 per weeks which isn't even enough to cover rent in a small apartment. I also send him to other sims house to fix items and use Christianlov's wallet token controller to pay him. (The sim pays him from their own money and hands over the cash) I have them pay him $50 per item. Most times I only get him out for electronics. Apart from that he runs a small business making and selling cars and also selling bicycles and mopeds since most houses in my hood are too small for cars. Buying a business takes a loan and loans have to be paid back so that is a separate bill since it's gaining interest if not paid. There is Cyjon's loan jar which you can put a low-interest rate on or Monique's computer with a high-interest rate. I only do small loans on that since it has a fault in that when you are out on a community lot, a sim you are not playing will get a pop up saying -$600 added to the loan. If you want such high billing you would need to match it with an equaling high level of living. Larger more often bills http://cyjon.net/node/134

Writing already exists as writing novels on the computer.
Real estate already exists by buying properties and selling the deads.
a lawyer is already a rabbit hole career track

or are you after something different?

Risky whoohoo. I use the standalone version but it's also part of ACR.
ACR v2 http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=5669.0
Riskywhoohoo http://modthesims.info/d/108011
There is also a miscarriage mod which comes as part of Inteen.

Like what? Sun&Moon have all kinds of 'workstations' such as growing trees, chopping them down. Functional fires which require branches or chopped wood. Then there are things like crisp&kerosine shooting range, other realistic growable vegetables and fruit on here, Games from ATS like scrabble.

There is a church system and varieties of it. You will want to look up Almighyhat for that. But you can also run an owned church, do weddings there, use a CC pulpit. If you look over my thread that I mentioned (in siggy) you will find tons of mods listed on that.

Yes, again my thread ^ the school mod is linked to on there. You can homeschool, prep school, boarding school. Also, there is no one right way to run the school, you can make it your own. My school is mostly about fun skilling items like chess, fishing, golf putting, activity tables etc.

Simlogical also has a prison mod, but that is harder to use and less flexible. However, even with just a jail cell and the prison disk you can run a player made one. If you go more the player owned and run services you won't find your sims rich enough for that high billing though.

Also, you didn't mention ageing or pregnancy spans.

A lot of people do use taxes, they have their sims pay using Monique's computer. If you are new to sustainable hoods I would suggest one thing at a time as this involves literally over a thousand mods. I have about 2 1/2 K of mods

Thanks to all for helping me out
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for all your help, you are absolutely amazing!

Sorry I forgot to mention pregnancy and aging mods/hacks, for aging, I thought of something like it takes at least 50 sims days to age up, for pregnancy maybe a hack where it takes 30 sims days to give birth, I believe that there was a mod like that somewhere around, I just don't remember what website or artist it came from.

Again, thanks so much for all your help
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 24th Jan 2019 at 2:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
Law is one of the vanilla available careers.

If you want realism you don't want a writing career as a rabbithole job! There is no career path or logical trajectory for writers in the real world. (I am one and I'm here to tell you.) Just have them work on novels at the computer and define those novels as whatever kind of work you want the sim to turn out. Under FreeTime, Pleasure sims can also write restaurant guides for pay, effectively making them employed as food critics.

A lot of ways of making a living can be simultated using vanilla coding, especially with OFB and FreeTime. I understand that you can run a real estate business using OFB mechanics, though I couldn't tell you how to set it up, myself. I need to find that out. Plumbob Keep , a forum dedicated to customizing games for premodern settings, has several large mods available to take you right down to the basics of resource gathering, many of which can be used in modern games to simulate different forms of economy with a little creativity. I recommend you check it out. You may find it inspiring, or at least helpful in refining your requirements.

None of the Maxis careers have anything resembling realistic career paths. You might want to start by going to Downloads here at MTS and doing a search for Custom Careers. I know a lot of people have made them, allowing their sims to be housecleaners, exterminators, mechanics, etc., and also greatly expanding the number of professions available. You'll probably find yourself spoiled for choice. While you're at it, check for "custom majors" associated with the careers that interest you, so that your sims can focus their studies properly.

As for school (and many other aspects of life), here you go: http://www.simlogical.com/sl/Sims2Pages/Sims2.htm . Schools are under "Institutions," but I'm sending you to the main page because you should really check out some of those other categories, too. Like Plumbob Keep, it could be inspiring, or at least help you define your parameters.

Those links should keep you busy for awhile...
Thank you, thank you, thank you for the links, the simlogical link is very helpful, I'm definitely gonna be searching through that when I get the chance too, again thank you so much for your help!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#9 Old 24th Jan 2019 at 3:36 AM
Okay, so you want 9 months to be 30 days? So 3 sim days is roughly a month. I've never seen one that long, but if you do that you would want a very long ageing mod. Almightyhat's is one of the longest and calibrated to work with ACR (not sure if version 1 or 2) You would be looking at the adult life span of being between 1500-2000 days to match that you realize? Maybe you do though, I like longer ages but I could not take that length. I think all your sims will run out of things to do/strive for at that length. Unless you want an unrealistically long pregnancy compared to adult life. If you want realism you need to think about how each life stage relates to the others and work out sim days = time passing. This includes pregnancy length and UNI. Simlogical is also the place to go for a tweakable age mod. You can change it to suit what you want.

Here is my games example. Each sim day = 6 months, so 2 days pass for each year.
My sims are pregnant for 2 days (since sims are not human and since 1 year isn't too far off real pregnancy) the vanilla game of 3 days (equaling 18 months in my game was too much.
Babies-2 days (birth up to the first birthday)
toddlers 8 days so ages 1-4 years.
Children are 14 days so ages 5-12
Teenagers have 10 days so ages 13-17 years.
Young Adults also have 10 and are aged 18-23. I also have YA in the main hood. Some work, some blunge, some run businesses, some do college from home because real-life people vary. Not everyone goes to uni and if you want some sims to do more manual type jobs and some professional jobs you want them to also have the matching education. I have a system to determine who makes UNI and college or not. 8 days of Uni (modded) 2 days free after graduation.
Adults get 74 days and are aged 23-60
Elders are 60+

~Call me Jo~
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 24th Jan 2019 at 5:25 AM
I have created many many careers (not all available on MTS)
s2idownloads.blogspot.com
I also have lifespanmods. For me 1 simsday is 1 real month.
There's also food and clothing (non default for babies)
In the category The Essentials and How I Play you will find a lot of tips and tricks for realistic gameplay as I want that too.

Also I've written tutorials so you can tweak the lifespan like you want.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 24th Jan 2019 at 6:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Okay, so you want 9 months to be 30 days? So 3 sim days is roughly a month. I've never seen one that long, but if you do that you would want a very long ageing mod. Almightyhat's is one of the longest and calibrated to work with ACR (not sure if version 1 or 2) You would be looking at the adult life span of being between 1500-2000 days to match that you realize? Maybe you do though, I like longer ages but I could not take that length. I think all your sims will run out of things to do/strive for at that length. Unless you want an unrealistically long pregnancy compared to adult life. If you want realism you need to think about how each life stage relates to the others and work out sim days = time passing. This includes pregnancy length and UNI. Simlogical is also the place to go for a tweakable age mod. You can change it to suit what you want.

Here is my games example. Each sim day = 6 months, so 2 days pass for each year.
My sims are pregnant for 2 days (since sims are not human and since 1 year isn't too far off real pregnancy) the vanilla game of 3 days (equaling 18 months in my game was too much.
Babies-2 days (birth up to the first birthday)
toddlers 8 days so ages 1-4 years.
Children are 14 days so ages 5-12
Teenagers have 10 days so ages 13-17 years.
Young Adults also have 10 and are aged 18-23. I also have YA in the main hood. Some work, some blunge, some run businesses, some do college from home because real-life people vary. Not everyone goes to uni and if you want some sims to do more manual type jobs and some professional jobs you want them to also have the matching education. I have a system to determine who makes UNI and college or not. 8 days of Uni (modded) 2 days free after graduation.
Adults get 74 days and are aged 23-60
Elders are 60+
This whole life span and pregnancy span confuses me in sims, I am so confused on how sim days works and all that, I'll have to do more research on it, I'm kinda a noob when it comes to sims but I try my best to figure out how things work, thanks again though
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 24th Jan 2019 at 6:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lientebollemeis
I have created many many careers (not all available on MTS)
s2idownloads.blogspot.com
I also have lifespanmods. For me 1 simsday is 1 real month.
There's also food and clothing (non default for babies)
In the category The Essentials and How I Play you will find a lot of tips and tricks for realistic gameplay as I want that too.

Also I've written tutorials so you can tweak the lifespan like you want.

Thank you so much for all this, especially the tutorials, this will be very helpful for me.
Mad Poster
#13 Old 24th Jan 2019 at 8:31 AM
When figuring out time passage in the sims, bear these things in mind:
Sims are not humans.
The guiding principle in coding sims was not "what makes the most sense" but "what will be the most fun."
Different people have different fun.
Time passage in sims doesn't have to run at a consistent rate any more than real life time does - and real life time doesn't!.

Many people, like Jo, swear by Community Lot Time. I won't even try it; because I find that using community lot visits greatly enhances my ability both to optimize the fun I have and to experience my sims' days as composites of many days. A lot of rotational players go to great lengths to synch up all their households so that time passes in a way that "makes sense" to them. This would drive me wiggy, and I find that having the households in my rotation all over the place regarding weekdays and seasons gives me a sense of years passing.

The important thing is not to find the "right" pace, but the "right for you" pace. Don't get so hung up on perfection that you lose your fun; but don't settle for a system with flaws that prevent your satisfaction. You may have to experiment to hit that sweet spot, which means you'll have to be willing to do something "wrong" for awhile in order to figure out what "right" is. You may even find that wrong and right vary with the neighborhood, or the household, or even the individual sim you're playing.

The only one who has to be pleased is you.

Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 24th Jan 2019 at 10:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
When figuring out time passage in the sims, bear these things in mind:
Sims are not humans.
The guiding principle in coding sims was not "what makes the most sense" but "what will be the most fun."
Different people have different fun.
Time passage in sims doesn't have to run at a consistent rate any more than real life time does - and real life time doesn't!.

Many people, like Jo, swear by Community Lot Time. I won't even try it; because I find that using community lot visits greatly enhances my ability both to optimize the fun I have and to experience my sims' days as composites of many days. A lot of rotational players go to great lengths to synch up all their households so that time passes in a way that "makes sense" to them. This would drive me wiggy, and I find that having the households in my rotation all over the place regarding weekdays and seasons gives me a sense of years passing.

The important thing is not to find the "right" pace, but the "right for you" pace. Don't get so hung up on perfection that you lose your fun; but don't settle for a system with flaws that prevent your satisfaction. You may have to experiment to hit that sweet spot, which means you'll have to be willing to do something "wrong" for awhile in order to figure out what "right" is. You may even find that wrong and right vary with the neighborhood, or the household, or even the individual sim you're playing.

The only one who has to be pleased is you.

The way you put that is so beautiful. And true!

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Meet Me In My Next Life
#15 Old 24th Jan 2019 at 10:40 PM
@joandsarah77 Question please what mod do you use to make it so when a Sims go to a community lot then return to home lot the time will be exactly the same?
I never understood why Maxis set it up that way please share if you have the link. Or anyone thanks

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#16 Old 25th Jan 2019 at 12:03 AM
Community Lot Time http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...hp?topic=7462.0

Peni, I love CLT and I love community lots. Since most of my sims own a business I visit community lots frequently. I hated it when I would spend the day out, return home only to have to have my sim need to go to bed and sleep that same day away. For me CLT is more fun. I like that we all find different things fun though, because if we were all the exact same that would be boring.

If someone is wanting realism then CLT would be at the top of my list.

My view on realism in game though is it's a mix of what the game comes with + real life. There isn't one view on realism in game though. Which is why answering this question about what mods someone should use is difficult.

Creatures: I view the creature states as being realistic for the sims. So my game has creatures. Other people might veto all creatures since it isn't realistic to real life.

Pregnancy and birth: I shortened pregnancy to be more in line with ageing. Only female sims give birth to regular babies in my game, but knowledge male sims can have an alien baby. Since this came with the game I view it as realistic to sims. This is the only time I allow a male sim to give birth. That's my game reality. Someone else might have male pregnancy and females with alien babies. I use the trips &Quads mod as I love the randomness of it. I also really like that it asks which parent is going to stay home.

Education: is a big part of my gameplay from Play Group for toddlers, primary and secondary school to college and Uni. My kids have summer holidays and can either do homeschooling or attend my local run school. I despise the homework book of vanilla school and view as a waste of time since the kids are in school from 8-3 but have nothing in-game to show for it. I think kids in the games private school can earn an occasional skill, but what else is the point of the in-game school except to get the kids off the lot for 7 hours and to come back fun tanked? I also dislike the idea of homework in RL, but then again I am a homeschooler because i don't care for RL educational institutions anyway.

Services: I try to have these jobs done by playable sims and don't use the 'ring service' option. The nanny and butler, in particular, seems strange to me. How many people in RL simply ring up a nanny or a butler? Babysitting service would be better, but I prefer my sim to call a friend over and ask them to watch the kids. The private school meet/dine/schmooze I tossed out long ago. Who does that? I went to a private high school and it was all about paying your fees not schmoozing.

Paying for the small things: My sims pay $2 for the newspaper delivery. Apart from that, I would like a taxi to be paid but since it will likely clash with CLT I've never tried it. If I could send my playable sim who owns a taxi over as a taxi and pay him I totally would.

Electricity and water: My farming sims water their animals with the 'Get water' mod by Sun&Moon. There is an electricity box set up in Creator feedback. Apart from those, I don't think too much about these things. Nor about garabge disposal except that my sim try and compost as much as possible.

~Call me Jo~
Meet Me In My Next Life
#17 Old 25th Jan 2019 at 12:20 AM Last edited by Simonut : 25th Jan 2019 at 12:47 AM.
@joandsarah77 thanks for the link I need to understand one TXT note a bit better that is left by the creator please,it said Ensure 'BooLProp Testing CheatsEnabled true is in the user startup. cheat file.it said the code run close to lot transitions and log files are needed. I am bit confuse I downloaded the files for Seasons, is what the creator talking about above already in his package or do I have to use a Boolprop cheat before using ?

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#18 Old 25th Jan 2019 at 1:32 AM
The only time I put on Boolprop is when I want an error report and no I don't have it on for this mod. Some people like to play with it on I don't. Do whatever you normally do. If you have the bug with the mod that it only works with one mod of transport (eg only owned car, only walking, only taxi) then you might want to put it on.

~Call me Jo~
Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 25th Jan 2019 at 5:43 AM
I have used CLT for a long time. I never used the boolprop cheat.
I hardly use that cheat anyway.

Mad Poster
#20 Old 25th Jan 2019 at 12:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut
thanks for the link I need to understand one TXT note a bit better that is left by the creator please,it said Ensure 'BooLProp Testing CheatsEnabled true is in the user startup.cheat file.it said the code run close to lot transitions and log files are needed.

That note from Crammyboy is for people who were testing the early beta version of the mod for him - notice that it's under "Rules for Testing". The mod itself is well past that stage now and is known to run just fine for a lot of people, so don't worry about it.