Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Oct 2015 at 7:07 PM
Default makeup crashes game
so im making some facepaint for a sim that i plan on uploading here but every time i start my game to test it my game starts on a black title screen and i cant click anything

if anyone has any idea on how to fix it and maybe could fix it for me that would be ace
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  darby.rar (52.6 KB, 5 downloads) - View custom content
Description: package and texture

hoo Dis
Advertisement
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#2 Old 7th Oct 2015 at 8:36 PM
My game starts up fine when I have this in, however I can't find it in CAS when I try to make a sim use it. Where is it supposed to be?

Your crashing might have a different reason .. have you tested removing all of your *other* CC?

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Oct 2015 at 9:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
My game starts up fine when I have this in, however I can't find it in CAS when I try to make a sim use it. Where is it supposed to be?

Your crashing might have a different reason .. have you tested removing all of your *other* CC?

ive got it set as a recolor for the sunscreen on the cheeks and nose because i thought it was because i made it a standalone that my game was showing the black title screen and not letting me click on anything and no i havent tried testing my other content

hoo Dis
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Oct 2015 at 6:05 PM
so ive been dicking around with the cc in my game and ive checked and checked it again with the conflict detector and it says that my makeup ive made isnt conflicting with anything else in my game but every time i start it up now (with and without the cc in my mods folder) im greeted with that awful black void and now i think that theres just something deeply wrong with my copy of the game
Screenshots

hoo Dis
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#5 Old 11th Oct 2015 at 6:52 PM
Well if you have the issue even without any CC, then that does sound like a game issue. Please post in Discussion > Help if you need help with that.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Locked thread | Locked by: plasticbox Reason: Redirected.