Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#3201 Old 9th May 2019 at 10:35 PM
Right now I'm trying to finish editing my speedbuild and trying to post it to youtube lol. Also trying to figure out the personalities of my characters and if I should do a challenge in my future lets play, like one loosely focused on rags to riches and like the kleptomaniac trait or if I should do something more rule oriented like the random legacy.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#3202 Old 9th May 2019 at 11:35 PM
I discovered that one way to avoid the rush when receiving your degree at university, is to sit on the park bench before 6 Pm and just... read. Then when your sim is forced to attend the ceremony they're the first one in!
I was thinking of ways to get the 8 couples I need to start repopulating my world. I put two in my homeworld graveyard at the start of my game. But when you take DNA samples of sims, those samples disappear when you return. You also can't genie ensorcell sims while in uni, vacation or the future? What to do?
Why, kill some with a big rock, of course.

I managed to bag about 3 of them.

I picked them up at the university's "Holdmuhbeer Graveyard", one that I added myself cuz when I play Sims 3, sims die for some reason.

Here they are, in my home's private graveyard waiting to be my future neighbors.
Screenshots

Sims are better than us.
Field Researcher
#3203 Old 10th May 2019 at 12:00 AM
I'm finally getting around to making a lot with most paintings in all of their styles. I've barely scratched the surface, but it's coming along pretty well. It's already become a handy building tool when I have an empty wall :} I don't think I'm gonna bother with the small paintings though, because I don't really use them eheh. Hmm, maybe I'll change my mind. (I wonder why no one has done this yet..)
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#3204 Old 10th May 2019 at 6:02 AM Last edited by Emmett Brown : 10th May 2019 at 4:15 PM.
I needed one more woman to get my 4 couples to repopulate my world. It was my last chance to murder some sims so I could take their gravestones back to my world and bring them back to life!
It was a good idea! Drop a rock on the crowd right outside the stadium at the graduation ceremony! Then get my 3rd degree, and pick up the headstones across the street at the graveyard.
It didn't go as well as I expected!

EDIT: While my sim was dropping a few space rocks, previously singed sims from prior space rock encounters froze. I figured more dead people for me to bring back to my world! Not sure how one sim died... maybe someone dropped a meteor on his frozen body by... er... accident? Anyway, Grim shows up. What a nice guy! After taking the squashed frozen sim, he warmed up two more sims with his hair dryer.
I didn't know Grim had hair!!
Screenshots

Sims are better than us.
Field Researcher
#3205 Old 10th May 2019 at 5:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Emmett Brown
But to rob the graveyard and bring dead sims back to life, I need a sim with the science skill (money to buy new couples their homes and to clone life fruit), fishing (to get a death fish) and cooking to make ambrosia.

Or one witch with spell casting at 10: reanimation (level 10) to raise a ghost into a zombie, sunlight cure (level 8) to purge the zombification, and then love charm (level 4) to make them fall in love with you or someone in your household (alternately use the variation "friendship charm" from the enhanced witches mod). You can use the love charm to try to get the victim to fall in love with someone outside of your active family (they fall in love with the next person they talk to) but that relies on the game to prompt the victim to interact with someone rather than just stand there bored.

For cash, the high level alchemical potions sell really well (provided you have an elixir shop). Alternately, go the tiberium route and make sure to put the tiberium up for sale at the elixir shop near a full moon (I've had large spires sell for over $90,000).
Top Secret Researcher
#3206 Old 10th May 2019 at 6:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tacitala
Or one witch with spell casting at 10: reanimation (level 10) to raise a ghost into a zombie, sunlight cure (level 8) to purge the zombification, and then love charm (level 4) to make them fall in love with you or someone in your household (alternately use the variation "friendship charm" from the enhanced witches mod). You can use the love charm to try to get the victim to fall in love with someone outside of your active family (they fall in love with the next person they talk to) but that relies on the game to prompt the victim to interact with someone rather than just stand there bored.

For cash, the high level alchemical potions sell really well (provided you have an elixir shop). Alternately, go the tiberium route and make sure to put the tiberium up for sale at the elixir shop near a full moon (I've had large spires sell for over $90,000).

Usually, after a reanimation/best friend potion throw/fountain of youth potion throw/Sunlight charm or cure potion, the sim runs off and joins the homeless population before you can say boo. Then you have to invite them over and everything. I mean, it's workable but not as easy as using the philospher's stone, which adds the ghost to your household.
Shoot... if your sim has tiberium, just work at the science station cloning it for a day and he'll be a millionaire by the end of the week. I used my alien, a bag of space rocks and his science station to make supernovium from silver. Every time it reached the limit on being transmuted, I just cloned it until a got a perfect clone, then resumed transmuting it.
but the supernatural path sounds like something to try. I just eschew using magic because of all the gathering of ingredient and endless repetition of casting spells to level up. The alien+science method seems more fun.

Sims are better than us.
Mad Poster
#3207 Old 11th May 2019 at 12:52 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 15th May 2019 at 1:58 AM.
My convalescence has kept me from playing my game. Seriously, my tossing and turning loosened the bandaged down battery and my father had to run out to buy bandages for large areas (the battery was a LOT bigger than I anticipated. If it hung any lower, it would cover my butt.)

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to merge Lee Unkrich and Erik Estrada's households for that originally planned aquaculture facility across from the old Alto mansion, where the Landgraabs used to live until I did a purge worthy of Galeem.

Edit: Eventually I got Lee and Erik moved in and they still hate each other...I eventually moved them into the Landgraab mansion, but only in spring, will I start the aquaculture facility. Ice fishing isn't in the programming.

Edit 5/14/2019: Due to my new computer. I will be restarting my stories.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Scholar
#3208 Old 15th May 2019 at 11:39 PM Last edited by Elynda : 31st Aug 2019 at 8:47 AM.
You are Cordially Invited to Attend the Wedding of -

Alison May Fordyce & Christopher Allen Marcus

At

FINNINGTON GUILD HALL

Ceremony Commencing 11.00 a.m.

Dress: Formal

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Lab Assistant
#3209 Old 16th May 2019 at 11:58 PM
Sad times had passed in my sim's life.
oOo

Tired of the boring town he lived, Aren decided to pack his bags and travel to France. Everything had been good. He kept busy touring, tasting sweet nectars and trying his hand and making some. He even did some errands where he met someone who he felt connected with. An explorer from Egypt, Sharif was his name.

They hit it off quickly and Aren got pregnant just a day before he had to return home.

Back home, the pregnancy seemed to go well. Nauseas, back aches and even cravings came and go.

But sadly, there were complications. The baby wasn't going to come.

Five days had passed by and no signs of contractions.

I had to end the pregnancy...

After some days of mourning he decided to try again and gave birth to twins. A boy and a girl.

After looking at my sim's inventory I noticed a photograph.

I had taken a selfie with the late baby's father as a way to remember him and so the baby could at least see how their father looked like.

I still have the picture and placed it next to the bed.
Screenshots
Scholar
#3210 Old 17th May 2019 at 1:23 AM
I'm trying to figure out ccmagic, then I went on a downloading spree due to anxiety and I think I borked my game again. So now I strive to keep the game working while also having as much of the cool unnecessary things I found as possible.
Mad Poster
#3211 Old 20th May 2019 at 7:30 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 30th May 2019 at 10:22 AM.
Been busy at the hospital... haven't had a break to restart or reinstall my games.

Maybe I will make a candy witch. The candy witch was the children eating witch from Hansel and Gretel. In early editions, her eyesight was going and relied on touch, so Hansel, while being force fed by the witch, would stick out a bone from the roast he was fed, tricking her into thinking Hansel wasn't gaining weight. Gretel was being taught to clean the gingerbread house and prepare the broth her brother was to be stewed in. To cut to the chase, the madness ends when they tossed the witch into the fires.

05/26/2019
Finally got the game up and running, with as much Sailor Moon based content installed that I could find (Still wish I had the Dark Kingdom, some of the Black Moon Clan, Death Busters and Witches 5 and the Amazon Trio and Sailors Uranus and Neptune [their uniforms had mid-forearm gloves]). So far I set up the 5 Guardians, Moon, Mercury, Mars, Jupiter and Venus in a house. I gave them their 1990s anime personalities and as of yet, I have yet to see Rei and Usagi get into a fight. Rei did, however, pick a fight with Makoto.

5/30/2019
I made a household with Lee Unkrich and Erik Estrada housing with my simself. I gave both Lee and Erik the "Great Kisser" trait and my simself the "Hopeless Romantic" trait.

So the story is as such: Erik, 70 is staying in a small house with animation director Lee, 51 and up and coming voice actress "Kymchee" (one of many aliases I went with in life) aged 31. Because jobs in television are all Erik can seem to find, he decides to consider side jobs in spite of his fame. He is greeted by Kymchee, the owner of the property bequeathed to her upon the passing of her grandmother. Somehow, Kymchee had a kiss stolen by Erik, trying to see if he could charm like the younger men.

With her "Hopeless Romantic" trait, she was captivated by Erik's lips. To her, age at this point was a mere number. Almost every waking moment, she couldn't be without Erik. They were trying new techniques to their punchline. They would talk to each other, getting to know each other better and better. Lee eventually had it and being he too had the "Great Kisser" trait, stole a kiss from Kymchee...

...that went over like a standard lead balloon. Kymchee yelled at Lee for essentially being a complete creep.

To be continued...

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

Mad Poster
#3212 Old 4th Jun 2019 at 1:34 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 5th Jun 2019 at 2:30 AM.
Well, I haven't had time lately to play due to passing out early and waking at ungodly hours.

I still have plans to fill the Valley (named Lehigh Valley after my local Valley region) with my celebrity crushes and the various anime characters I like from various shows. Not much of a One Piece fan, in spite of its overwhelming, long running popularity alongside Pokémon, but you get the point. As time passes, I may look for more content by frequenting the WCIF? section. I have a lot of Sailor Moon content but not enough to create both the heroes and villains.

I don't have content for Sailor Uranus\Neptune (The gloves in their uniforms reached up half of their forearms) or the Sailor Starlights (They wore special, similar outfits, but the accenting accessories differed between the three).

As for villains, I can't seem to find content for Queen Beryl beyond jewelry or any of the Dark Kingdom's Four Kings of Heaven. I'm missing parts for Rubeus and Saphir, All but Mistress 9 are absent and the Amazon Trio is not found. Lastly, I can't find Sailor Heavy Metal Papillon. I know she's a rare character, but that's because she was from the manga which the anime ended before the manga.

Oddly just about everything else was found. It's now a matter of working on my game. It's been a while since I've played.

6/4/2019
Played with my simself, Erik, Lee and Andrew (Stanton, new guy). Erik and I go on a date and Andrew and Lee ruined it. Getting Lee to go streaking was easy. He seemed more than willing. Erik, on the other hand would make excuses via thought bubbles about streaking. Usually citing an underaged sim on the lot... when there wasn't one.

Moved my simself, Erik, Lee and Andrew into the Landgraab mansion, killed the Landgraabs, overhauled the mansion and Erik finally was able to streak. However, because it was Spring, I had to send Erik and Andrew to the hospital to get allergy shots. Erik is still laying on the charm, romancing my simself and Lee, even when we were alone, would attempt a Heat of the Moment Kiss and automatically get rejected and heartbroken.

Erik and my simself watched the stars in the sky. It was sweet to see him react to my simself respond to his affection.

Scholar
#3213 Old 5th Jun 2019 at 4:25 AM
For unknown reasons, I decided to try and make every character in Stardew Valley in the Sims. I guess I wanted to see what Story Progression would do with them once they were free to live their own lives. I get a little sad that if my farmer marries Elliot, then Penny and Sam don't get together and Marnie and Lewis are going to sneak around forever. I think I've made about half by now. Those that have parents, I sculpt the parents and then hit "play with genetics" until I get someone I'm happy with. I'm annoyed that EA doesn't allow Adults to be parents of Young Adults. Yes, there are lots of people that wait until they're established to have kids, but there's also a lot of people that have kids in their twenties. If you have a kid at 20, then you would have a grown child by 40. Forty is not elderly! It's creating a lot of work in MC to have to manually set everyone's relationships.
Mad Poster
#3214 Old 5th Jun 2019 at 6:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tunafishfish
For unknown reasons, I decided to try and make every character in Stardew Valley in the Sims. I guess I wanted to see what Story Progression would do with them once they were free to live their own lives. I get a little sad that if my farmer marries Elliot, then Penny and Sam don't get together and Marnie and Lewis are going to sneak around forever. I think I've made about half by now. Those that have parents, I sculpt the parents and then hit "play with genetics" until I get someone I'm happy with. I'm annoyed that EA doesn't allow Adults to be parents of Young Adults. Yes, there are lots of people that wait until they're established to have kids, but there's also a lot of people that have kids in their twenties. If you have a kid at 20, then you would have a grown child by 40. Forty is not elderly! It's creating a lot of work in MC to have to manually set everyone's relationships.

I was always bothered by EAxis logic of the impossible of people (dramatic gasp!) having kids in their 20s. I always hated that. My parents were in their mid 20's when they had me and when I tried to make young adult children to adult parents, the family tree logic was bonkers. Absolutely insane to deal with because they were going by the idea that there needed to be established lives before going ahead. It was the ultimate 404 in human logic for a simulation.

Lab Assistant
#3215 Old 5th Jun 2019 at 7:14 PM
This actually bothered me ever since Sims 2, where such relationships were first relevant. Fortunately for Sims 3 there are at least two mods I know that can offer more options in CAS for Sims’ relationships, including possibility to make young adult Sims and older parents of other YA or older Sims. I never tested this, but I believe you can even make two elders a parent and child They can also make child or teen sibling of YA and elder, another relationship EA thought is too weird, even though they actually make at least one such relationship with the Goth family in Sims 2.
The two mods I am talking about are AwesomeMod and one of NRaas mods, I believe it’s Master Controller, but I am not 100% sure now. But it’s cool to be able to create some interesting family relationships and I took full use of this in past
Scholar
#3216 Old 5th Jun 2019 at 7:41 PM
I have Master Controller, but I'm having to go in and manually edit all the relationships for almost every family. I'm also having to set their friendships and acquaintances as well as jobs and skills. It's annoying that I can't set grandparents and aunts and uncles without the presence of a parent. I keep having to make superfluous sims and then force killing them. Oh, well that's one way to make sure the graveyard is good and haunted, I guess.
Mad Poster
#3217 Old 5th Jun 2019 at 10:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tunafishfish
I have Master Controller, but I'm having to go in and manually edit all the relationships for almost every family. I'm also having to set their friendships and acquaintances as well as jobs and skills. It's annoying that I can't set grandparents and aunts and uncles without the presence of a parent. I keep having to make superfluous sims and then force killing them. Oh, well that's one way to make sure the graveyard is good and haunted, I guess.

Ever tried setting up a family as large as mine with MasterController?

I go as far back as my grandparents' family and this is a problem because my paternal grandfather was from a family of his mother and 13 kids (he was the 5th of 13) and my maternal grandmother, who could make milk spoil with a glare was 1 of 11 siblings. I don't have any data on my maternal grandfather and my paternal grandmother was an only child. Then it becomes part of the Legacy Challenges I had been denied because I couldn't find the right mods until NRaas, to which I thank the retired twallan for his work in the Sims 3 era.

Seriously, you could start an army with me, my cousins, our parents, aunts and uncles, grandparents, step family, in-laws, old family friends. (what I define as in-laws are people who directly married an aunt or uncle or you share no genetic data whatsoever.)

Mad Poster
#3218 Old 5th Jun 2019 at 11:02 PM Last edited by AGuyCalledPi : 5th Jun 2019 at 11:15 PM.
I'm in that terrible phase again where I spend hours setting up elaborate, visually rich shots that push my game to the limit, just so I can fill a 2-3 second gap in my episode. Just last week I gave up an entire night of sleep to get a certain shot in, and after several hours of fiddling with Build Mode I found out it'd be physically impossible to get what I want in one pass. So I had to set up two new lots, try to get three matching camera movements, do a key pass on the last two, throw the whole thing into Premiere and rotoscope both layers in frame by frame, and then I had to fiddle around with the keying until it'd look half-natural. In the end it came out alright, actually, but not as eye-catching as it theoretically could've been.

So that was a bit of work and a half, from dusk until dawn, but the 7 seconds of footage I got out of it were good enough to use. And yes - I have run into situations before where I had to throw away an entire sequence after a night's worth of work. So don't shout at me the next time I reuse footage from a previous episode, my editing is already way too clean to draw parallels to any 80s live action show.

Meanwhile I'm having to split up my sequences more and more because Premiere will just lock the entire PC up after a certain point and I'm currently well past that point. The worst thing the game does to me is stutter, because stuttering usually makes me split up clips into a dozen pieces so I can crop the stutters out. I also have that constant anxiety where I SWEAR my recent footage doesn't look as good as my older stuff. I've had that about everything for years, though, so I suppose it's just plain old bullshit.
I may not have all of the fancy postprocessing anymore that I used to run, but there's so much more effort in my cinematography and editing that it's easily made up for.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Test Subject
#3219 Old 6th Jun 2019 at 12:05 AM
I've been doing a lot of building and create a sim, got sidetracked out of my main goal of prepping my lets play on other stuff. I also got a friend to lend me their laptop that has an ssd to try and record a couple of sequences, but downloading the entire game there (all but one expansion, 2 stuff packs) took about 2 days lol....And still I have to wait until I can get them to let me record for at least 2 days with how slow I am on setting scenes up and stuff haha. I get so inspired sometimes on what I'm doing and then I get into doing something else without finishing the earlier stuff. But its all fun either way, as long as I remember to take breaks so as to not fry my eyeballs lol
Mad Poster
#3220 Old 6th Jun 2019 at 6:04 AM
For those playing at home, my simself is in love with Erik Estrada and recently, Lee Unkrich after accepting his 7th attempt at a "Heat of the Moment" kiss. Now my simself has a Naughty reputation and Andrew Stanton, a fellow director like Lee, moved in.

Today was a beautiful spring day and "me" and Erik go skinny-dipping. Andrew later joins us. However, that "not funny" prank every skinny-dipper encounters at one point happened to the three of them. Seems like Lee wanted domination of the house after that high of "I finally got my kiss, now how do I keep this high going?"

Field Researcher
#3221 Old 6th Jun 2019 at 12:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AGuyCalledPi
I'm in that terrible phase again where I spend hours setting up elaborate, visually rich shots that push my game to the limit, just so I can fill a 2-3 second gap in my episode. Just last week I gave up an entire night of sleep to get a certain shot in, and after several hours of fiddling with Build Mode I found out it'd be physically impossible to get what I want in one pass. So I had to set up two new lots, try to get three matching camera movements, do a key pass on the last two, throw the whole thing into Premiere and rotoscope both layers in frame by frame, and then I had to fiddle around with the keying until it'd look half-natural. In the end it came out alright, actually, but not as eye-catching as it theoretically could've been.

So that was a bit of work and a half, from dusk until dawn, but the 7 seconds of footage I got out of it were good enough to use. And yes - I have run into situations before where I had to throw away an entire sequence after a night's worth of work. So don't shout at me the next time I reuse footage from a previous episode, my editing is already way too clean to draw parallels to any 80s live action show.

Meanwhile I'm having to split up my sequences more and more because Premiere will just lock the entire PC up after a certain point and I'm currently well past that point. The worst thing the game does to me is stutter, because stuttering usually makes me split up clips into a dozen pieces so I can crop the stutters out. I also have that constant anxiety where I SWEAR my recent footage doesn't look as good as my older stuff. I've had that about everything for years, though, so I suppose it's just plain old bullshit.
I may not have all of the fancy postprocessing anymore that I used to run, but there's so much more effort in my cinematography and editing that it's easily made up for.

It's a special kind of hell, isn't it? XD I'm not doing video like you are, but still - yes, I have been doing the same thing. It's taking me For-Ev-Er to get the few shots I want for my next chapter, because I've also written ahead in my notes, so I'm procrastinating by setting up people, sets and props for the next few chapters. That and I'm totally procrastinating by playing S4 for... reasons.

I've seen your work on YouTube - it is stunning, by the way!

Dead Ringers
Discord: RedBaroness13
Mad Poster
#3222 Old 6th Jun 2019 at 1:45 PM Last edited by AGuyCalledPi : 6th Jun 2019 at 2:26 PM.
You know what the worst part is? I love doing it, but I hate doing it. Recording footage feels like the worst imaginable use of my free time, but I always have a good time when I'm actually doing it. It's the setting up part that really bothers me. It's almost been a full year since episode #1, which I'm also giving a quick glow-up by the way, and #2's only coming together as a production just now.

The actual content is boring, too - you know, telling the actual story. Doing 5 takes for every scene, forcing witty commentary out of myself, and then realizing I'll have to splice it up and glue it back together in Premiere, which kind of kills the flow I was hoping to get. I'd probably just do the whole thing cinematic style if it were interesting to watch.
The cinematics are fantastic this episode, it looks and feels and smells like my favourite '80s movies and it brightens my day to see them come together. And I'm pretty confident about my set building skills, they look diverse and detailed and lived in. In fact, as I'm writing this I'm on my way to a train station that was recently listed as a monument. It's pretty much wacky 80s architecture to its fullest possible glory. So I'm going to have a look around, take pictures, and then see how I can put a spin on it in TS3.

So yeah, next episode, expect plastic spheres of light, bright red space frame ceilings, mint-coloured elevator shafts with polka dots on them and a giant triangle on top, and pretty much an absurd amount of glass block walling.
EDIT: the Plum demands it. I must create these things in my game.

Anyway - thanks. I was pretty thrilled about the first episode when I made it but the second one's going to make it look like a dud.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Field Researcher
#3223 Old 8th Jun 2019 at 12:15 AM
Yes, yes yes! I know how you feel on that aspect. "Guh, I don't wanna go into the game and take these shots but I have to" 12 hours later - "where did the time go?"

I can say that your 80s aesthetic is spot on, too. I grew up in the 80s, so the shots bring back a lot of memories for me.

Dead Ringers
Discord: RedBaroness13
Mad Poster
#3224 Old 8th Jun 2019 at 1:40 AM
That's great to hear, I make it a challenge. I think I've got a pretty good feel for it for someone who wasn't personally there. Parents never really grew out of their teens, I guess, because just about everything they saw, I've seen at one point or another. I'd say I'm almost intimately familiar with the look and feel I'd like to create (I have a playlist on YouTube called 80's As Fuck and there's like 400 videos on it because I keep recognizing stuff). There's been a lot of 80s nostalgia in pop culture in recent years but one thing that annoys me is that they always interpret it in a very contemporary way. They always use the same camera angles, the same overdone visual effects, the same wannabe aesthetic. 20 years from now, stuff like that is going to be a bigger joke than the things that inspired them. So I'm not doing any of the neon space grid, 8-bit, synthwave Airwolf stuff unless it's for laughs. This is a celebration of the mundane and the realistic. (I'm totally doing a Miami Vice-inspired episode though because that show is awesome.)

So for me the big challenge is to make it feel at least somewhat detached from 2019, while also keeping in mind that it's a video game and that I'm dealing with a lot of limitations. I know I won't be able to do certain things because the required level of detail simply isn't there in the game. So I also have to acknowledge the nature of the game, because this isn't real filmmaking and I'd have a really bad time if I tried to treat it like real life.

Anyway I have to go film some scenes with my big old dork character, Isa, because she's a dork and does dork stuff. Huey Lewis said it's hip to be square, but Isa's too square to know who Huey Lewis is. Then I've got to run because I'm going to Germany for a weekend and I'm taking my portable synthesizer. Germans love synthesizers. I came across a video last night that inspired me to consider doing something with Germany in an episode.

insert signature here
Mad Poster
#3225 Old 8th Jun 2019 at 2:35 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 9th Jun 2019 at 3:05 AM.
I grew up in the 90's but many of the videos I rented were 1980s in origin. Strawberry Shortcake, Rainbow Brite, My Little Pony, Care Bears, various series distributed under the Just for Kids label like Foofur, The Bluffers and Seabert; Galaxy High School, Beverly Hills Teens, Jem, repeats of the two Alvin and the Chipmunks series made in the 1980s, the latter would run into the 1990s and Inspector Gadget. The fact I have my father's old Blockbuster card...It's only valid in Oregon (last remaining Blockbuster in the country) Man, I am really showing my age!

@AGuyCalledPi, I wish I could find your YouTube Channel, but I don't know where to start. Your work sounds interesting. P.S. I used to watch a number of 1980s sitcoms in syndication during my teen years.

Page 129 of 161