Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 12:31 AM
Default Build Me a Home thread?
I'm just curious, is there a thread or group for people who don't like building to request homes and those who do like building/want to learn to build better can create them? It seems like it would be a lot of fun and also really good practice for working within set parameters (ie. if a person doesn't have a certain pack, or is looking for a specific theme). I really wasn't sure what to search for if such a thing does exist.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 12:37 AM
I suggest checking out the Mentoring for Builders group.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Scholar
#3 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 12:42 AM
The Sims subreddit does a weekly build challenge. I don't submit (I suck at screen shots), but it's fun to follow along creating for my own game. They have all sorts of prompts like last week was a Victorian, the week before that was a modern mansion, things like that. My favorite was for a bungalow on a 30x30 lot with a $50,000 budget with more than 2 bedrooms.
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 2:01 AM
@GrijzePilion *facepalm* Thanks, I'd forgotten I even joined that group lol. And away I go :D

@tunafishfish thanks for the idea, I'll have to check it out! I don't really end up on reddit very often, guess I'll have to try and remember my login info, haha.