Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jan 2019 at 10:05 AM
WCIF This Skin?
Hey all

After doing a clean run of my game a while back, I lost quite a few sims3pack files. I've managed to find a good amount of them except for one. No matter where I look, I can't seem to find this skin. I might be overlooking it, but it isn't showing up where I was sure I downloaded it.

This skin I'm looking for is this one:

It is kind of "grainy" (almost freckled?), has a red-ish undertone in the cheek area, and those lips (he's not wearing lipstick as far as I remember). I really adored this skin and it shows up as missing in my game. If anyone can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it!

Here is another image of his sister with the same skin, although she is wearing makeup. Just wanted to give more references and show that she has freckles on her chest in this skin:

Thank you very much in advance
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 23rd Jan 2019 at 1:14 PM
Looks like a skin by MamyRocker: http://rock-the-sims-italy.blogspot...label/Skintones
It's probably either "Outstanding" or "A Matter of Skin".

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Jan 2019 at 8:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetdevil
Looks like a skin by MamyRocker: http://rock-the-sims-italy.blogspot...label/Skintones
It's probably either "Outstanding" or "A Matter of Skin".

Yes, it was "A Matter of Skin" !!! Now it shows up in my game! Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help.

He also says thank you now that his skin isn't missing
Alchemist
#4 Old 23rd Jan 2019 at 10:33 PM
You're welcome, glad to know it's the correct skin! It looks beautiful on your sim!

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!