Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Lahore Museum + 83 world famous paintings

by smithycpl Posted 6th May 2006 at 10:41 PM - Updated 2nd Oct 2007 at 8:45 PM by smithycpl : changed 1 pic in the uppost

52 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 51 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 3
Field Researcher
#26 Old 10th May 2006 at 9:36 AM
You have done a really great job! Really nice museum and paintings!
This is a really great creation, 5 stars from me

Eternally a sin

Dans l'amour vrai c'est l'ame qui embrasse le corps <3

Something wicked is coming up..!
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 10th May 2006 at 5:36 PM
This is absolutely brilliant! I can't beleive the amount of work you must have put into this. It is all very appreciated. I just love it!!!
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 15th May 2006 at 12:05 PM
I already voted you a 5 star and thank you without a blink - but I must thank you personally, too. Fantastic work! Can't imagine the hours. It may slow done my game but I'll take the chance. Thank you.
Test Subject
#29 Old 17th May 2006 at 7:39 PM
wow, totaly amazing, thank you Im a big art fan so will definitely enjoy this museum very much!

[B]WHEN I FALL IN LOVE, IT WILL BE FOREVER[B]
Scholar
#30 Old 18th May 2006 at 4:09 PM
The Hermitage would be a great project for you to do next! I just came back from a visit to St. Petersburg and was able to go to the Hermitage while I was there, it has beautiful architecture. I hope to see this on here sometime.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#31 Old 21st May 2006 at 2:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gangreless
The Hermitage would be a great project for you to do next! I just came back from a visit to St. Petersburg and was able to go to the Hermitage while I was there, it has beautiful architecture. I hope to see this on here sometime.

Recently i've done the colosseum, maybe i could try it, after all it's a world wonder.
I only have my doubts about the detail inside it.

http://upload.modthesims2.com/attac...id=298425&stc=1

It sure would make a magnifficent building, to add to my collection.

smithycpl
Screenshots

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
Mark Twain
Field Researcher
#32 Old 30th May 2006 at 3:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by serrastone
Beautiful building, I love it.

Love the icon. I was just listening to that song, as a matter of fact ^^

~Sarah~
Test Subject
#33 Old 31st May 2006 at 6:55 PM
Wow thx this is just wat my more sophisicated sims need!!! ever thought of doin' the Taj-Mahal (or however u spell it LOL)
Test Subject
#34 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 11:38 AM
This is just amazing! Thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#35 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 4:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Leevor
Wow thx this is just wat my more sophisicated sims need!!! ever thought of doin' the Taj-Mahal (or however u spell it LOL)

Thank you to all, for the nice replies!

Taj-Mahal seems interesting, just like the Hermitage that was suggested!
I will keep them in my ToDo building list, once i find the right tools, objects and maybe i need to make some things myself, but i will certainly try it out!

Mark Twain
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 7:42 AM
This is absolutely sensational! I study these artists! Now can combine Art History with the Sims! What could be better? Lol. I love this lot! It looks fantastic! Great job!

"I cannot live without MODTHESIMS2! :D ><

Sims has never been this much fun..."
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#37 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 4:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rorydk4
This is absolutely sensational! I study these artists! Now can combine Art History with the Sims! What could be better? Lol. I love this lot! It looks fantastic! Great job!

Thank you Rorydk4, i am glad you like it!
Cool lara avatar you have there btw!

Mark Twain
Test Subject
#38 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 1:41 AM
I can´t see most of the paintings, what can i do about that ?
Test Subject
#39 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 2:19 AM
I was just preparing to download art from this site when I noticed this feature. Thank you again! It is terrific!
Test Subject
#40 Old 4th Jul 2006 at 1:48 PM
this is stunning it must have taken a lot of work. thankyou for a definitive collection of artworks for my sims to enjoy.
Test Subject
#41 Old 13th Jul 2006 at 11:25 PM
i love it but the paintings only show up in the msueum and i can't use them in other lots, can you help me?
Test Subject
#42 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 2:06 AM
wow! what a building! my game doesnt like me downloading custom buildings, *cries* is there any way for me just to get the artwork and such? if not its okay, i really love this!!! bravo!!!

splee
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#43 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 11:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KinkaGirl
wow! what a building! my game doesnt like me downloading custom buildings, *cries* is there any way for me just to get the artwork and such? if not its okay, i really love this!!! bravo!!!

Hi KinkaGirl,
If you have Cleaninstaller you can uncheck the lot from it, that way only the paintings will install!
The building is made in an ofb game so it requires you to have also ofb, but maybe the pictures will work for other versions!
If you still not able to install them, let me know and i will upload the paintings sepperate!

Mark Twain
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 5:00 AM
Wonderful job smithycpl. This is truly a masterpiece.
Test Subject
#45 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 2:31 AM
I love the museum especially the paintings. I have a question though. How were the paintings made? They seem like clones from regular paintings but I wanted to know. I was also wondering if and how I can change the prices of the paintings and any paintings painted by sims. Like I have some artist sims I want their paintings to be worth considerably more than other paintings. Thanks for any help anyone can provide. Again, to the creator of the museum, it is AWESOME!
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 1:06 PM
Awesome! Thanks! :D
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 1:29 AM
At first, I wasn't going to download this because of all the new objects. But once I saw that the paintings were recolors of Maxis paintings, I gladly changed my mind! Thank you for thinking of people like me with too many custom objects already!

"Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained."~William
Test Subject
#48 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 11:03 AM
this is just awesome! i cant wait to see it in my game. just the paintings alone are great to have. thanks!!!
Scholar
#49 Old 5th Nov 2007 at 3:03 AM
This Museum is Quite Amazing Smithy! I Must Say, It Really is Very Well Done! Thanks for All Your Hard Work on It!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 14th Dec 2007 at 2:21 PM
My boyfriends mum is from lahore, i want to go there but he hates pakistan

I love buffaloes.... They're like bad ass cows!
Page 2 of 3