Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UI Cheats Extension v1.15.1 for Legacy Edition

by weerbesu Posted 1st Jul 2015 at 12:43 AM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 12:31 PM by weerbesu

3357 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2032 Feedback Posts, 1324 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 72 of 135
Scholar
#1776 Old 21st Nov 2017 at 2:05 AM Last edited by Morphar : 21st Nov 2017 at 2:33 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by BritishDragon
To anyone having this problem I think I found the solution from searching around.
1. Extract the .package file from the zip folder into mod The Sims 4/Mods
2. With the leftover .zip file with script(s) in it you'll need to unzip that folder (DON'T MOVE ANYTHING FROM THAT UNZIPPED FOLDER)
3. Now move the unzipped folder with the script(s) into The Sims 4/Mods
4. Once you launch your game it should appear in the script mods section
5. Should now work in game with all features
Screenshot of how it should look

Hope it helped

Both the .package file and the .ts4script file is in the same .zip archive. There are no leftover file once you unzip the .zip file. Don't forget to remove the .zip file afterwards.

1. Put the download in the Mods folder.
2. Extract the .zip file into Mods folder or in a folder in the Mods folder.
3. Delete the .zip file.

Thats all.

I use 7zip and there I can right click the .zip file and chose to Extract to... <name of file> and it will create a folder with the same name as the file. In that folder both .package and .ts4script are stored.

In the pic below "Packa upp till" is Swedish for Extract to
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#1777 Old 22nd Nov 2017 at 1:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by weerbesu
This issue has been addressed many times. If the left click money cheat is the only thing that works for you, this means your package file is working correctly but your script file is not working at all. This should not happen if you followed the installation instruction.

Sorry to be so pestering.. but have good news.
happy to say, it started working today... not sure why I have been doing what you said. So happy it is working again. I just love your mode! Thank you for all the hard work you do and for being so helpful! HUGS
Test Subject
#1778 Old 22nd Nov 2017 at 9:01 PM
In the new version mod does not work "Gimme" in show me the money and "Run Cheat" in set relationship values... (((
Field Researcher
#1779 Old 25th Nov 2017 at 6:34 AM
If you followed the installation instructions of this Mod correctly, have Script Mods enabled in the game's options and your game is fully up to date (v1.36.104.1020), then this Mod works as intended.
Lab Assistant
#1780 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 4:37 AM
what i noticed is, when you add household funds while in build mode, the things you would be able buy with the new amount are still in the red. idk if this is something the mod itself could adjust, though.
Test Subject
#1781 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 6:56 PM
I downloadet the updated version for this mod but it makes my game crash! please help
Test Subject
#1782 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 6:48 AM Last edited by mwahaha : 27th Nov 2017 at 7:01 AM. Reason: Add a detail
Please help me. I encountered a bug when I modified the game time. When I change the time using right click to turn back the time (like press 6 or 8 for 6 am or 8 am), the clock did turn back like it should be, but the day going up by one day instead. So, if today is thursday and the time is 10:00 am. When I press 8 to turn back the time, the day and the time become friday, 8:00 am. So, it's not actually, turn back, but rather going up by a day.

What the solution for this? Thank you very much

Or, is this cheat can be used to turn back the time? Because if I set the time to advances (For example, now is thursday at 10:00 am) from 10 am to 2 pm, the day stay the same. It's still thursday not going forward to friday. But, if after that I change the clock back to 1 pm, then the day become friday all of the sudden.
Test Subject
#1783 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 12:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fewlines
what i noticed is, when you add household funds while in build mode, the things you would be able buy with the new amount are still in the red. idk if this is something the mod itself could adjust, though.

I had this problem too and solved it by clicking on the money amount to get 1.000 simoleon. After that you will get also the amount of money that you added before. But sometimes it works, sometimes not
Field Researcher
#1784 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 9:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mwahaha
Please help me. I encountered a bug when I modified the game time. When I change the time using right click to turn back the time (like press 6 or 8 for 6 am or 8 am), the clock did turn back like it should be, but the day going up by one day instead. So, if today is thursday and the time is 10:00 am. When I press 8 to turn back the time, the day and the time become friday, 8:00 am. So, it's not actually, turn back, but rather going up by a day.

What the solution for this? Thank you very much

Or, is this cheat can be used to turn back the time? Because if I set the time to advances (For example, now is thursday at 10:00 am) from 10 am to 2 pm, the day stay the same. It's still thursday not going forward to friday. But, if after that I change the clock back to 1 pm, then the day become friday all of the sudden.

You cannot go back in time with this Mod, only forward.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1785 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 10:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fewlines

This is a known issue since v1.9 and is to be fixed in a future version.

ΔΤΔ
Lab Assistant
#1786 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 10:15 AM
okay, thank you so much!
Test Subject
#1787 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 11:49 PM
Default Black Screen /
I downloaded this mod i just took everything and out it directly in the mods folder and when i launch this application the screen is completely black it leaves me with a gallery option and options menu and it is awake but its unresponsive help please !!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1788 Old 29th Nov 2017 at 9:19 AM
Thanks this is great mod ever
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1789 Old 29th Nov 2017 at 6:16 PM
I can't say Thank You enough your the best.
Test Subject
#1790 Old 30th Nov 2017 at 1:09 AM
I'll be making a tutorial video explaining how everything works with the UI Cheats. I'll let y'all know when it is up!
Scholar
#1791 Old 30th Nov 2017 at 11:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by [email protected]
I downloaded this mod i just took everything and out it directly in the mods folder and when i launch this application the screen is completely black it leaves me with a gallery option and options menu and it is awake but its unresponsive help please !!!

Then you have probably not updated the game to latest version. At least 1.36.102.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1792 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 5:47 PM
very good
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1793 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 7:45 PM
Can you please update this is for pets.
Scholar
#1794 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 1:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sims4yolo
Can you please update this is for pets.

Updated for game version 1.36.102 (Nov 9 patch).
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1795 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 2:29 PM
Yessss Thank you!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#1796 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 7:38 AM
Amazing. Cheating made even easier, loves it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1797 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 1:39 PM
Brilliant!
Test Subject
#1798 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 12:40 AM
Default It doesnt work
[
I have no other mods installed and the mod is no longer working with this patch. I think you may have not updated because everyone else says it doesn't work.
Scholar
#1799 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 7:50 AM Last edited by Morphar : 13th Dec 2017 at 2:47 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Cakeyn
[
I have no other mods installed and the mod is no longer working with this patch. I think you may have not updated because everyone else says it doesn't work.

I'm not everyone because it works for me. What exactly is not working?

Will both the .package and .ts4script files show up when you start the game?
Field Researcher
#1800 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 2:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cakeyn
[

As Morphar says, it does work. Make sure your game version is 1.36.102 and you have version 1.10 of this Mod.
Page 72 of 135