Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jul 2016 at 11:30 PM
Default Custom poses gone wrong
Hi,

I'm not exactly sure my post belongs here, but I would like some advice regarding a few poses I made, because the situation is pretty bad...
Here's what the whole thing looks like in Blender :

And here's what it looks like in game.

I really don't understand... I'm absolutely sure I applied the keyframe the right way (select everything with A, then hit LocRot, and export with S3py) but no matter how many times I try and re-do it, it appears like this in my game. It's the first time I'm experiencing something like this. Does anybody know how I could fix it?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 29th Jul 2016 at 2:04 AM
Hi OkayOkay
I was wondering the same thing- how to get help, and I'm sure I'll need it, when I start my custom poses project. I think the best fit will be the forum Create> Sims 3 Creation> Meshing: http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=602 You might want to @ mention spladoum in your new thread, as she has done many pose packs, and I have seen her helping others with their custom poses. Good luck!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Jul 2016 at 2:29 AM
Thank you, I really didn't know where to post at first. I wanted to try the Help section but realised it was probably a very bad idea... I'm definitely going to try the Meshing section, I don't want this to happen everytime I try to make more poses...
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#4 Old 27th Aug 2016 at 2:22 PM
What tutorial did you follow for this? Personally, I found kaleeko's youtube series to be the most helpful. I can't tell you from looking exactly what went wrong. However, the head turning thing might just be a glitch. Sometimes if a sim is looking at something and you put them in a pose, they stay looking at the thing. If you stop the pose and try again, it might fix.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."