Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jun 2017 at 9:48 PM
Default Editing the engine behaviours
I've been spending awhile trying to find the pie menu behaviour to get rid of some limits, and I'm having a hard time finding it. I use IFF Pencil 2.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 4th Jun 2017 at 12:11 PM Last edited by mixa97sr : 4th Jun 2017 at 4:52 PM.
As far as I can understand, you are trying to change the behaviour of a specific pie menu so it's available in different circumstances? Im not the user of Iff pencil, but there is an ongoing project by the people that restored sims online and it involves updating the engine of the original sims game. There is a tool that they provided, called volcanic, that enables you to make or edit objects from scratch and works both for sims online and the original game. It is not finished yet though, but is still powerful, and editing pie menu is easy as a pie.

EDIT: I saw your posts in Discord, so you are probably already aware of this.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 11th Jul 2017 at 4:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simshort
I've been spending awhile trying to find the pie menu behaviour to get rid of some limits, and I'm having a hard time finding it. I use IFF Pencil 2.

You need to extract it from the FAR then edit it. Pie menu behavior is controlled by the TTAB resources, which are ultimately controlled by BHAVs.