Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 5:38 PM
Default Pairis Hilton Changed? yes or no tell me what you think
I was wondering what everyone thought about Paris Hilton did she changed after being in jail?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 6:03 PM
her boobs and hairstyle. that's all:D
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 6:08 PM
That is not funny.
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 6:10 PM
I thought it was
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 6:12 PM
Same here.:D

Seriously, I think it's too soon to tell. She may change, she may not, although I'm leaning towards not.

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 6:12 PM
Hmmm... I must have more respect for people. But let's not get this off topic thank you
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 6:19 PM
You can say that you changed but until you show that you changed that's another story.
#8 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 6:20 PM
Well, it had been a few weeks after she had gotten out of jail, and everywhere I looked were pictures of her in magazines with the top of her bikini untied, showing her breasts, and she was laughing, she didn't look ashamed or anything. And other picture of her crawling on the sand. I'm sorry but when I go to the beach I don't swim with my sunglasses on, and I make sure I have a strong bathing suit. If it does get untied (which never happened until now) I would have felt terribly ashamed and tried to hide it or fix it or whatever, not laughing. Oh, and I don't crawl on sand for my butt to stick out for everyone to see.

Maybe you'll say she didn't know they were taking her picture, but come on. When you're that "popular" the least you could do is be presentable in public.

She doesn't look changed to me. Well, not until now at least.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#9 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 6:21 PM
Oi. I am so very sick of hearing about that girl.

Onah, that was funny.

This thread, however, is silly, and the idea of the debate room is to inspire more intelligent debate. The more time we give to her for purely being famous, the long it will take for her to fall into her well-overdue obscurity.

:locked

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.