Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#76 Old 17th Oct 2016 at 4:01 PM
I'm just glad I'm not American. Anyway, I'm pretty sure that if Trump wins, the congress' veto rights will be strained to the limit...
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#77 Old 19th Oct 2016 at 1:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HarVee
His "disrespect" for woman bit irrelevant. Many of things he did to woman happened in decades past when culture was different and some of these things were bit more acceptable. Hating him for what he did 10+ years ago really no different than hating pilgrims or George Washington's colonization which stole land from Natives. Things were different in that time than today. General idea of acceptable behavior was different, so it not feasible to compare them. Besides, every man at one point in their life has - or will - make crude remarks toward women. It is not this foreign unheard of concept. To think otherwise is to "live a sheltered life" and not accepting reality.

Whole emphasis on this situation just shows really how messed up American country is when people rather care about Trump's sexual activities and hands and hair than his actual policies.

I wouldn't classify what Trump has done to women as a sexual activity. His comments in more than one video, along with his actions as stated by several witness, show him to be more along the lines of a sexual predator. Nor would I say it only happened 10+ years ago. Nor do I accept the argument that it was acceptable 10 years ago. Just because it happened more often 10 years ago did not mean it was acceptable.

Trump's actions and words show a complete disregard for women as anything other than objects for his use. The morality in this area matters because this is not about fidelity to marriage, but attitude towards others. He has demonstrated a lack of caring, compassion, or consideration for women, veterans, POWs, LGBTQ, black (he has a long history of racial bias), Mulims, Mexicans, and the handicapped. He has cheated many and has been sued many times. This is not presidential material.

Further, he shows a lack of control in that he feels it necessary to respond to every slight or insult with force and with threats. Also not presidential.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Mad Poster
#78 Old 19th Oct 2016 at 3:50 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 19th Oct 2016 at 4:01 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Gargoyle Cat
Under the rules of Obamacare, pregnancy is considered a disease or pre-existing condition. Do you consider pregnancy a disease? Along those lines, since men cannot physically have children, do you think men should be forced to pay for maternity care even though they will never use it?

Technically, pregnancy isn't a disease, but may or may not be a pre-existing condition (for a while anyway). Considering just how many health issues that can crop up when someone is pregnant, it's not so far away from being a disease, even if it's usually a more or less self-inflicted condition. But then again, so is a lot of accidents and things like lung cancer for heavy smokers, and so forth - and a lot of those things are probably covered, too. Since men tend to be part of a pregnancy even if they don't actually carry the baby, then yes - I think they should help pay for it. If they did stick their thingamaob up you-know-where, and it did result in a baby, or if they have a pregnant girlfriend or wife, they're (almost) as much a part of a pregnancy as the woman, without the baby-carrying part of it. They'll help pay for the diapers and baby equipment, so why not the nine months when the baby isn't out yet?

And if they don't have kids, they're probably paying for all those other conditions they don't have, and do they complain about those? Probably not. And turning the question - if men don't have to pay for maternity care and other female conditions and diseases, is it right that women have to pay for diseases and conditions that only inflict men?
Mad Poster
#79 Old 19th Oct 2016 at 5:12 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 19th Oct 2016 at 5:26 PM.
Women are required to pay for the exact same coverage as men and if they don't, they are forced to pay the same fines as men if they do not have healthcare. With that, care to explain where and why there would be some possible benefit to forcing dudes to pay for maternity care?

So it's the same for both genders. Great. You almost made it sound like men should have a discount because they can't get pregant. My point was that if pregnancy is covered in Obamacare, the pay should be equal for both genders, or you might as well start splitting it up in "male" and "female" diseases, and make the system even more complicated. Pregnancy is a very important part of life (even men used to be fetuses), so I'm of the opinion that it should be covered by health insurance and/or whatever healthcare system there is. If something does go wrong in a pregnancy it often happens abruptly, and I'm sure premature births cost a lot if the insurance doesn't cover it. For other kinds of health insurance, pregnancy might be an optional thing. In addition, pregnancy might come as an abrupt thing, so if it's yearly coverage, you might have no plans to become pregnant/parents when you get the insurance at the start of the time itcovers, and end up pregnant and not being insured for it somewhere before next insurance payment.

I honestly have very little experience with health insurance. Where I live, there's "free(ish)" healtcare, meaning our high taxes cover most health-related issues and most of the cost of medications, and you usually don't need extra health insurance unless you opt for private health care, or plan to travel outside the country, or some such. There's a "symbolic" sum to pay for doctor appointments and medications, but only up to a certain sum a year, so if someone needs lifelong treatments or costly treatments, they usually don't go bankrupt because of hospital bills.
Scholar
#80 Old 20th Oct 2016 at 4:02 AM
This is how it works: Trump cries "Rigged!!!" when he looses to Hillary, takes every possible district to court for a re-count, and drags it out as long as possible. Supreme Court won't be able to make a viable decision because it will be split 4 to 4 on party lines. Paul Ryan steps in as President "Pro Tempore", appoints the Republican choice for Supreme Court Justice, the Republican controlled Congress rams it through, Ryan signs Presidential Orders to nullify those of Obama, and to "temporarily" halt the Affordable Care Act (aka "Obama Care") and anything else he can get Congress to ratify. Then, about 6 to 9 months later, Trump finally concedes to Hillary. She spends the rest of her term fighting Congress trying to un-do Ryan's actions, and Trump finally comes out bragging about how well "the deal" he made with Paul Ryan back in May worked out.

Sarcasm is a body's natural defense against stupid.
Instructor
#81 Old 20th Oct 2016 at 6:10 PM
Are you actually a Trump supporter, Gargoyle Cat?
Theorist
#82 Old 21st Oct 2016 at 4:48 PM
My country is ideal for companies, including a lot of international artists registering their band/artist companies here. A PO Box is mostly enough.

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
Theorist
#83 Old 21st Oct 2016 at 11:56 PM
@SuicidiaParasidia: If at any time you want me to take my political rantings elsewhere, just say the word and I'll start another thread.

I'm not SD, but I want you to take your political rantings elsewhere. Blogspot will let you create something along the lines of what I think you're looking to do for free. Thanks.
Theorist
#84 Old 22nd Oct 2016 at 12:00 PM
I'm just not interested in reading your blog. I don't think the Debate room is an appropriate place for your blog. I'm fairly sure there are better places for your blog, and given that the utility of the Debate room has already been decreasing over the last several months because people mistake "I've got an opinion" versus "I want to make a convincing argument" I believe it's in the best interests of the site for you to take your blog elsewhere.
Theorist
#85 Old 22nd Oct 2016 at 6:09 PM Last edited by Mistermook : 22nd Oct 2016 at 6:29 PM.
Block me then. Nobody is quoting me, so there is no risk of reading anything that you don't like.

Oh, I intend to. But that won't solve the problem of you posting several posts not remotely engaging in anything resembling debate, in succession.
Instructor
#86 Old 25th Oct 2016 at 3:22 AM
Alchemist
Original Poster
#87 Old 30th Oct 2016 at 5:19 PM
@SuicidiaParasidia: If at any time you want me to take my political rantings elsewhere, just say the word and I'll start another thread. The same rules will apply. Anybody can participate regardless of where they live on the globe

Saying that Americans, or anyone, "should be nuked off the map" is not political, it's psychotic. That is what I object to and that is what I will continue to object to, and if you want to go unchallenged and unconditionally accepted and undisputed on your bullshit murderous opinions, then take them somewhere else.

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Versigtig, ek's nog steeds fokken giftig
Instructor
#88 Old 31st Oct 2016 at 6:24 PM
Happy projecting.

[A whole lotta projection]

Cool story, bro.
Instructor
#89 Old 31st Oct 2016 at 9:22 PM
Yeah, we get it... you don't like Hillary Clinton.
Theorist
#90 Old 31st Oct 2016 at 9:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GabyBee
Yeah, we get it... you don't like Hillary Clinton.

And it's still not a Debate, nor is it even a discussion at this point. It's the political equivalent of when the people just started posting walls of scripture in the religion threads, and exactly as conducive to conversation as that was.
Instructor
#91 Old 31st Oct 2016 at 9:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mistermook
And it's still not a Debate, nor is it even a discussion at this point. It's the political equivalent of when the people just started posting walls of scripture in the religion threads, and exactly as conducive to conversation as that was.

More like a rambling drifter screaming incoherent conspiratorial nonsense in a subway station...
Mad Poster
#92 Old 2nd Nov 2016 at 3:39 PM
It seem like your entire government work together to destroy economy.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Theorist
#93 Old 3rd Nov 2016 at 7:01 AM
Great debate over here. It's like the total opposite of the so called debates between Hillary and Donald.

Top Secret Researcher
#94 Old 9th Nov 2016 at 8:23 AM
The outcome of the election has a very real impact on all the people he has insulted. It tells us that most American people (who are permitted and able to vote) support racial oppression, female oppression and believe that lying to everyone's face is legitimate and commendable.

https://youtu.be/u7APmRkatEU

I wouldn't put a lot of effort into getting it transported.
Mad Poster
#95 Old 9th Nov 2016 at 10:58 AM Last edited by HarVee : 9th Nov 2016 at 11:09 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by simbalena
The outcome of the election has a very real impact on all the people he has insulted. It tells us that most American people (who are permitted and able to vote) support racial oppression, female oppression and believe that lying to everyone's face is legitimate and commendable.

https://youtu.be/u7APmRkatEU

No. Not at all. America people feel fatigued with how corrupt government become in country, and Trump give "saviour" message. This what America people want hear. They want improve country with better infrastructure (high speed train...?) and better economy growth... They want better immigration control and they want leader that not betray country for near 30 years and drool on camera like synthesized dog when confront on it...

You read too much what media tell you and focus only on frivilous stuff media propaganda create. Trump may say few weird thing but some people he supposedly insult actually support him. He insult me before with his Muslim comments but I begined to like Trump. His attitude no reflection of people worldwide that support him.

Instructor
#96 Old 9th Nov 2016 at 11:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HarVee
No. Not at all. America people feel fatigued with how corrupt government become in country, and Trump give "saviour" message. This what America people want hear. They want improve country with better infrastructure (high speed train...?) and better economy growth... They want better immigration control and they want leader that not betray country for near 30 years and drool on camera like synthesized dog when confront on it...

You read too much what media tell you and focus only on frivilous stuff media propaganda create. Trump may say few weird thing but some people he supposedly insult actually support him. He insult me before with his Muslim comments but I begined to like Trump. His attitude no reflection of people worldwide that support him.

Well said, HarVee.

A fool and his money are soon parted. ~ Thomas Tusser
Instructor
#97 Old 9th Nov 2016 at 5:31 PM
This is a perfect example of why white males should not be allowed to vote or hold public office.

My PC specs.
Windows 7 64 bit,AMD FX 4300 quad core processor, 8 gigs DDR3 ram, 1 gig Geforce 9500 graphics card, patch 1.67.2
Every time I reinstall the game I run it clean without any CC, not even the store bought stuff so it isn't CC or mods that cause me trouble.
Theorist
#98 Old 9th Nov 2016 at 6:29 PM
I feel discriminated.

Mad Poster
#99 Old 9th Nov 2016 at 7:18 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 9th Nov 2016 at 7:46 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by EvilMcNastySim2015
This is a perfect example of why white males should not be allowed to vote or hold public office.

Don't you mean megalomaniacal white salesmen with flyaway hair and red ties?
Mad Poster
#100 Old 9th Nov 2016 at 7:41 PM
You forgot tiny hands.

Page 4 of 7