Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Sep 2018 at 6:00 PM
Default Mod to fix jealousy activating for rejected flirts?
Hey guys.

I have Pescado's romancemod installed, which I love, but I just tested how jealousy works in the Beaker household. I set Loki's relationship levels with Nervous to negative and had him reject a Wolf Whistle from Nervous. Circe (who was in the same room) went slap-happy and caught Loki cheating, even though he rejected the flirt. This is quite frankly ridiculous and it's a shame romancemod doesn't cover this.

I found this mod (http://modthesims.info/d/609030) which looks like it fixes the problem, but I don't have the EPs to run it. I only have University, Nightlife, OFB, Family Fun and Glamour Life. Does anyone know of any alternatives, ideally that don't conflict with romancemod?
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 5th Sep 2018 at 6:29 PM
I don't think you read my post - I already have romancemod and this isn't fixed by it.
Alchemist
#3 Old 5th Sep 2018 at 7:28 PM
From my research (http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...c,13315.0.html), it looks like this issue was fixed, but in a later version of the mod. I would check to see if there are any updated files for the version you have.

Failing that, you could give ACR a try--I can't remember specifically if ACR addresses this issue and I also have romancemod, so I can't say for sure which mod is fixing the behavior, but you could take a look at ACR's faq.

The only other option I see would be to use a jealousy mod, though that might do more than you want.

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th Sep 2018 at 8:57 PM Last edited by PipthePuffin4 : 5th Sep 2018 at 9:11 PM.
Thanks Phantomknight - that's a big help!

I downloaded my version straight from the OFB Director's Cut so will do some more digging.

EDIT: Downloaded the romancemod from the AL Director's Cut at MATY and Circe didn't get mad at Loki this time!