Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Aug 2018 at 3:53 PM
Default WooHoo regardless of relationship level - not in bed
I have a mod that lets Sims woohoo in a bed no matter what their relationship score, is there one that works on hot tubs, photo booths etc? I'm thinking for my community lots.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 29th Aug 2018 at 8:17 PM
if the mod/mods are not found, some chance of equivalents being able to be made for the other objects.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Aug 2018 at 8:44 PM
Can Sims woohoo in bed on a community lot? Or does the game think "Bed?! Nope! No sleeping on a community lot!" and not allow it?
Scholar
#4 Old 29th Aug 2018 at 11:09 PM
IIRC with ACR they can.

favorite quote: "When ElaineNualla is posting..I always read..Nutella. I am sorry" by Rosebine
self-claimed "lower-spec simmer"
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#5 Old 29th Aug 2018 at 11:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Enoby
Can Sims woohoo in bed on a community lot? Or does the game think "Bed?! Nope! No sleeping on a community lot!" and not allow it?

I built a sleazy hotel in Sirencester (Downtown) for precisely that purpose. Long before ACR - it was the only way, at the time, that my students got laid.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Alchemist
#6 Old 30th Aug 2018 at 12:25 AM
I use the sleeping on community lot mod. I haven't tried it for woohoo, though.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 30th Aug 2018 at 2:07 AM
With ACR installed, you can manually set the relationship requirements for woohoo to 0/0 for all aspirations, and I think that should mostly do it. ACR can be used to woohoo in hot tubs, photo booths, and on the couch, in addition to in beds. Unfortunately there is no car or changing booth ACR woohoo.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 30th Aug 2018 at 8:34 AM
You can do it with Chris Hatch's JSW Bouquet as well.