Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Mar 2018 at 7:39 PM
Default Deer Jesus!?
(Hope I'm posting in the right section)
So it was just a normal day. My Sim was going off to work when he saw this phenomenon. I just had to share this.

Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 16th Mar 2018 at 7:54 PM
Talented critter! LOL
Space Pony
#4 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 12:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
i wish we can do more with deers and raccoons. It is kinda sad with all the programming and modeling, they're only used as eye candy in the game. I mean, can't we shoot them and harvest them for venison? Especially for those making zombie worlds?

At least Raccoons in TS3 are actually raccoons, whereas in TS4 they're reskins of cats
Mad Poster
#5 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 2:09 AM
i wish we can do more with deers and raccoons. It is kinda sad with all the programming and modeling, they're only used as eye candy in the game. I mean, can't we shoot them and harvest them for venison?

This is starting to sound like that Kraken thread from long ago where I thought you wanted to make friends with the creature and bring it home to swim in your bathtub swimming pool. Now all this time later I realize you were really after a cheap source of squidburgers. Huh, I'm so gullible.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 4:01 AM
I think some people, like me, just want more out of the game? In sense of um... like realism of what you can do with the world.

Meh. But to each their own, of course.

Here's an idea I would like, though. How about if a pack of raccoons breaks into everyone's houses and walks off with all of the babies and toddlers in town overnight, thus kicking off a scenario whereby we have to go find them and safely return them to their rightful homes?
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 5:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
Meh. But to each their own, of course.

Here's an idea I would like, though. How about if a pack of raccoons breaks into everyone's houses and walks off with all of the babies and toddlers in town overnight, thus kicking off a scenario whereby we have to go find them and safely return them to their rightful homes?

And to get them back, we have to shoot each other in giant sling shots at the raccoon's fortresses, knocking them down ...

Sims are better than us.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 7:30 PM Last edited by igazor : 17th Mar 2018 at 7:54 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Emmett Brown
And to get them back, we have to shoot each other in giant sling shots at the raccoon's fortresses, knocking them down ...

I guess that's a bit better than using the raccoons and deer for ammo. But I was thinking more along the lines of going on adventures through nest tunnel connectors and tomblike mazes that the raccoons (and deer?) spent generations building, having to befriend animals all along the way and bring them gifts to satisfy quests, and then ultimately finding all of the hiding places and other unexpected treasures in the process.

You guys may have your fantasies of EPs that were never gonna happen if you like, and I'll keep mine.
Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 11:30 PM
I want a mod where a pigeon would occasionally break in to your house if Windows are open and then poop everywhere. After that we'll play a fun(for the player not the sim) mini game of catch the pigeon. This happened to me so many times in real life, I now have a fear of pigeons.
Space Pony
#11 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 12:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor

Quote: Originally posted by Emmett Brown

And if you can't get them back in time they all get cooked up into the WTFOMFGBBQ Grill, yum :p
Scholar
#12 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 12:55 AM
How about just some damn moodlets for walking in a house where the pets pee everywhere? Sim walks in house filled with cats and no litterbox, sim gets the -10 Disgusted Moodlet (from cat pee) until 10 minutes after they leave.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 1:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by skydome
I want a mod where a pigeon would occasionally break in to your house if Windows are open and then poop everywhere. After that we'll play a fun(for the player not the sim) mini game of catch the pigeon. This happened to me so many times in real life, I now have a fear of pigeons.

Or if the house has a fireplace have them randomly fall down the chimney because pigeon. I lived in this house once with three different fireplaces and pigeons were constantly falling down. The cat thought it was great. I believe she thought we'd ordered home delivery for her!

Thanks, I hate it.
Scholar
Original Poster
#14 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 2:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by floopyboo
Or if the house has a fireplace have them randomly fall down the chimney because pigeon. I lived in this house once with three different fireplaces and pigeons were constantly falling down. The cat thought it was great. I believe she thought we'd ordered home delivery for her!

Lol. Pigeons are the worst!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 2:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by skydome
(Hope I'm posting in the right section)
So it was just a normal day. My Sim was going off to work when he saw this phenomenon. I just had to share this.

What in the world?